Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Giving Up Chocolate

Giving Up Chocolate

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy chocolate with it instead of dinner?'

'No, I had to stop eating chocolate years ago,
the homeless woman told me.

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.

'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive..'

'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead
of food?' I asked.

'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well, I said, 'I'm not going to give you the
money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight.'

The homeless Woman was shocked. 'Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'

I said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and chocolate.'

Re: Giving Up Chocolate

Just got in....You are too funny tonight!

Oh, Texas Sue, this was so funny!!!

You just put a big smile on my face!!

T/Sue, when I read your opening titled thread, I said "What!? You're gonna give up chocolate!? I LOVE chocolate!!!"

I just finished-up my Blue Bunny Almond Chocolate Ice Cream yesterday.

T/Sue, that is so funny girl...

Made my morning...

Joseph

Texas Sue,

Thank you so much for sharing! I needed a laugh this morning

Too funny!

Okay...I copied this to an e-mail and sent it to all my friends and family. This is priceless.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com