Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
VIDEOs from 26th International Prophecy Conference

Videos links to the 26th International Prophecy Conference recorded by GODTV.COM

PERRY STONE - What America and the Church Needs to Know
http://www.god.tv/video/play?video=198

GRANT JEFFREY - Rebuilding of the 3rd Temple
http://www.god.tv/video/play?video=204

Mark Hitchcock - The Late Great United States
http://www.god.tv/video/play?video=197

Joe Van Koevering - Prophetic Warnings
http://www.god.tv/video/play?video=191

Tim LaHaye - The Coming Russia-Islamic Invasion of Israel
http://www.god.tv/video/play?video=192

Blessing!!

‘Surely I am coming quickly.’ Amen. Even so, COME, LORD JESUS!" (Rev. 22:20).

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

Re: VIDEOs from 26th International Prophecy Conference

AWESOME!!
WOW WOW!!!! GOT TO LISTEN TO THIS...IT WILL BLESS YOU
PERRY STONE AND OTHER WILL BLESS YOU!!!

Blessings,
WC

Thank YOU, LORD, the Prophetic warnings are plenty . . Oh, Father may many blessings surround these vessels speaking forth Your Word in this hour before Your return!!

We 'see' Your Hand upon the Righteous, ready to capture the Bride . . for Your Glory!!!!

LISTEN!!! SO GOOD!!
PRAISE THE LORD!! FOR THE PROPHECY CONFERENCE!!!

Oh Lord watch over these men of GOD, who are not fearful to speak the truth. In Jesus precious
name. AMEN!!

Just finished listening to Perry Stone's part of the conference and he had some valuable points. At the end of his message where God had shown him that time is circular - Egpypt was the first empire and a type of Egyptian system is now operating. (In other words, time has come FULL CIRCLE). The final part of the message was 4 main things that God told Perry happened in Egypt when He rescued the Israelites and would happen again in this time is:

1. They had a real revelation of the "Blood of the Lamb" (salvation by the Blood of Jesus alone)
2. All saw and experienced the power to be HEALED by the body of the lamb (ate the whole lamb) all left Egypt in good health..
3. Transference of wealth - not just silver and gold but wealth is anything to help sustain and andvance you. Anything God can use for us in this way He has laid it up for you.
4. "Your bones are coming home". The last thing they did was take up the bones of Joseph and carried them out. He said this means our loved ones -straying children, grandchildren, lost loved ones are coming in - we pray and God gathers them.

Now that is powerful!

I also took point 4 to mean that we are soon to be raptured out of this world system - Eygpt has always been a symbol or type of this world. EXODUS TIME FOLKS!

DEFINITION OF WORD "EXODUS"

Exodus : (noun)
1: a journey by a large group to escape from a hostile environment [syn: hegira, hejira]
2: the second book of the Old Testament: tells of the departure of the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt led by Moses; God gave them the Ten Commandments and the rest of Mosaic law on Mount Sinai during the Exodus [syn: Exodus, Book of Exodus]

Based on WordNet 2.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exodus : Ex"o*dus, n. [L., the book of Exodus, Gr. ? a going or marching out; ? out _ ? way, cf. Skr. [=a]-sad to approach.] 1. A going out; particularly (the Exodus), the going out or journey of the Israelites from Egypt under the conduct of Moses; and hence, any large migration from a place.

2. The second of the Old Testament, which contains the narrative of the departure of the Israelites from Egypt.

EXODUS TIME FOLKS! . . amen, TS . /

Ready and waiting, LORD
Your call to make new
our full redemption in YOU!!!

EXODUS - to the NEW Jerusalem, a prepared place for those who are covered with the Blood of the LAMB.
Just as God parted the Red Sea the first time, He will part the heavens this time and we will march out FREE!

Donna
EXODUS TIME FOLKS! . . amen, TS . /

Ready and waiting, LORD
Your call to make new
our full redemption in YOU!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Blessings,
WC/Cathy

I watched Tim La Haye, it is wonderful. In short:

War of Gog Magog in early or before 7 years tribulation.
Israel will use this as through tribulation by burning as their fuel as according to their need.

Rapture after the Gog and Magog Russian invasion to Israel.
Revival happens after this as people open their eyes looking at how Adonai saves Israel from Russian and Islamic invasion.

IMO, looks like in line with some visions like Scott Walkington's there will be short period of chaos before the rapture.

Listen to it interesting. Now I am listening to Perry Stone.

T Sue and Geneustace, Thanks for these notes on the videos!! Some are not able to watch and are really curious! Again, thanks!

You're welcome Melissa. I finished watching Grant Jeffrey before I left to run errands. I intend to listen to his again because he covered so much that my head is still spinning. I have his book, "Shadow Government" but haven't finished reading it yet.

Basically he talked about the shadow world government and how much control they already have over everything. He went into detail about the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council of Foreign Relations and how they are already dividing the world up into regional groups in prep for a single world leader.

Then he went into the tracking technology and how advanced it is now. There is literally NOTHING that is secret about our lives. Every detail is all tracked and logged and kept. There was one pretty startling thing revealed about "nano particles" that were so tiny that you couldn't see them. If a cluster of them is shot off in an area (like enemy territory) and people walk through them, these micro nano particles cling to their clothes and shoes. From that point they can be tracked anywhere they go. Now that is scary.

I told Darlene in an earlier post that I had read about nano-sized chips that can be injected (via vaccine, etc) and are small enough to pass through the blood-brain barrier in order to control and manage human thoughts and behavior. As Grant Jeffrey said, WE ARE THERE FOLKS. Game over! Time for the world ruler.

Mark Hitchcock had some good information but it was hard to listen to him because he read his presentation in sort of a monotone voice. If you listen you do pick up some very good info though about why America is not mentioned in prophecy.

He gave four reasons but was pretty sure that the main one would be the catastrophic loss to America that will be caused by the rapture. He showed the percentages of Christians in each country. By far America is the nation with the largest number of Christians (someone clue in BHO. For instance out of 300 million people in Turkey only 300 are Christian - who will notice there?

Here is another Prophecy Conference link:

John McTernan who wrote "God's Final Warning to America", "Israel - the Blessing or the Curse" (co-author)

http://www.god.tv/video/play?video=195

OHOHOHOH - I AM SO EXCITED.... I LOVE THESE PROPHECY CONFERENCES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THE LINKS ON RITA. IT WILL TAKE A WHILE I KNOW, HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET. BUT IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO - THANK YOU JIM AND FRANCESCA, TEXAS SUE AND ALL FOR POSTING THESE. "I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...I know, I know, I know, I know, I know....

That makes two of who can't watch nor listen to videos nor audios.

TY T/Sue for transcribing the above tapes to us. Please keep up you good work.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com