Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GOD OPENED THE BOOK

. . . "Immediately, we were transported to a huge place with thousands and thousands of people and heavenly beings. Oh, it was beautiful!

In a little while the people seemed to fade away, and an even greater display of God’s glory began to appear everywhere. The high praises of God became thunderous.

The angelic messenger took me to the throne of God.

I saw a huge cloud, a mist, and I saw an image of the Being in the cloud. I could not see God’s face, but I saw the glory of God and a rainbow over the throne. I heard the voice of God, and it sounded to me just as John described it:

"I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder" (Revelation 14:2). In this mighty arena, I saw many horses with riders beside the throne.

Suddenly, I saw a book lying on the huge altar in front of God’s throne. I saw angels bowing before Him. Standing in awe, I watched this scene, and I saw what looked like a man’s hand come out of the cloud and open up the book.

Somehow I knew it was the hand of God that opened the book.

Amazed, I saw what looked like smoke ascending from the book.

Suddenly, the most beautiful perfume I ever smelled filled the whole area where I stood.

The angel told me that this book contains the prayers of the saints and that God was sending His angels to earth to answer the prayers from the cries of their hearts. Every body was praising and magnifying God.

As God opened up the book, pages began to come out of the volume and fly into the hands of the angels on the horses. I could hear His voice, "like the voice of loud thunder," shouting and saying, "Go, answer her prayers! Go, answer his prayers!"

The Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes" . . Revelation 7:17

The radiant, magnificent, celestial splendor of heaven overwhelmed me. The blazes of glory that seemed to shoot from everything I saw filled me with awe. The beauty and bliss of that fair land cannot accurately be pictured by the mind’s eye unless a person has seen it for himself.

At that moment, I thought of the words I once heard someone quote:

The light of heaven
Is the face of Jesus.
The joy of heaven
Is the presence of Jesus.
The harmony of heaven
Is the praise of Jesus.
The theme of heaven
Is the work of Jesus.
The employment of heaven
Is the service of Jesus.
The fullness of heaven
Is Jesus Himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary Baxter/A Divine Revelation

Re: GOD OPENED THE BOOK

Oh Donna, this made me cry. Even though I have this book by Mary and have read it several times. It is always like the first time when I see these words:

The light of heaven
Is the face of Jesus.
The joy of heaven
Is the presence of Jesus.
The harmony of heaven
Is the praise of Jesus.
The theme of heaven
Is the work of Jesus.
The employment of heaven
Is the service of Jesus.
The fullness of heaven
Is Jesus Himself.

Ya know, T/Sue . . one of the assurances that inspires me reading such visions is, exactly like you, say, a refreshment for the soul. , . . it is as though we've read it for the first time.

It's like God to share His Heart and His Prepared Place even now.

This vision is an inspiring confirmation I believe matching the Book of Revelation describing the Throne of God . . .

Can't wait to be in this Holy place with Him ! Worshipping The KING of KINGS with you both today !!bb
many blessings

Bonbell, I'm with you sister. Wouldn't it be wonderful if today IS the day?

Praise the Lord!
Donna, thank you so much! this is so beautiful, what a blessing!!! God bless you Sis!!!

This is a song that the Lord, place on my heart for our RITA family!
right here on this site is the present of the Lord is on this site. AMEN!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

W.C. what a great song. I love it! When I read Mary Katherine's description this morning a song kept running through my heart and I just sang it over and over. Here it is - "What A Lovely Name"

Texas Sue
W.C. what a great song. I love it! When I read Mary Katherine's description this morning a song kept running through my heart and I just sang it over and over. Here it is - "What A Lovely Name"

Photobucket Texas Sue!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Oh, I loved this, Donna! Thank you for posting it.

It makes me want to go home sooooo bad!!!

I've come back to this post several times today Donna. It is so wonderful, like a sneak preview of home. The songs are great and I love this part too:

The angel told me that this book contains the prayers of the saints and that God was sending His angels to earth to answer the prayers from the cries of their hearts. Every body was praising and magnifying God.

As God opened up the book, pages began to come out of the volume and fly into the hands of the angels on the horses. I could hear His voice, "like the voice of loud thunder," shouting and saying, "Go, answer her prayers! Go, answer his prayers!"

Isn't that just so encouraging - God is constantly sending His angels here to be sure our prayers are answered. The Bible says that angels are here to minister to the HEIRS OF SALVATION. That's us! Keep praying for the lost ones you know and love. There is still time and the angels are ready to be dispatched.

Texas Sue
the angels are ready to be dispatched.

You're being moved by the Holy Spirit declaring the above words, sis!!!

I was listening to Pastor Ray Bentley tonight. Guess what the topic was? Angels IN THESE END TIMES on assignment MUCH like the time when Jesus was ready to come to earth the first time.

Ray's teaching included the awesome Truth that, the angels are moving in direction and busy in the heavens ready for dispatch at Christ's return!!!.

Ray says in all his time of preaching, he's never witnessed the time like what's happening NOW he believes is going on so busily in the heavenlies.

We have no idea of the spiritual warfare . . and the devil knows the end is coming for him.

JESUS is moving His angels once again on assignment in preparation for Christ's return!!

They are ministering to us to stay ready for Christ's return, for the time has come, and by the leading of the Holy Spirit, JESUS is readying His own.

Singing the song of redemption at the soon return of Jesus . . Our LORD is ready to appear to take His Bride HOME, unto HIMSELF . .

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com