<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MY DREAM OF HELL....A WAKE-UP CALL TO HIS CHURCH....STEVE A.

Steve A (10 March 2010)
"My dream about Hell- A wake-up call to His Church"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a dream I had about a year ago and now feel compelled to share it:

People from all walks of life were walking to a certain stadium or coliseum. They all seemed so happy by their expressions. At first glance, I thought this place looked like a beautiful setting. Palm trees, scrubs and some vegetation. Little bit of Paradise! As I got closer I realized everything about the coliseum and everything about the vegetation was gray in color, worn-out and dirty. Death left it's mark everywhere.I then fully understood this place was death and hell! All these people were marching towards their final destiny. What shocked me most were many of these people were Christians(Those that had walked in immorality.). Fear gripped my heart! We know the bible clearly teaches the in 1 Cor. 6:9: Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor thieves nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the Kingdom of God. Warning to you and me! This was written to the blood washed Church of Jesus Christ.
As I found myself walking-up to the gate/door it opened, and I could see a dark stairways that made it's way down into the bowels of the earth. As I was about to walk thru that door and knowing it would seal my eternal destiny the Spirit of the Lord came upon me and immediately delivered me from that terrible place. Hallelujah! I woke-up from this terrible dream. It seemed so real. I believe what the Lord was showing me was this will happen to many people and Christians if we don't wake-up now.
Time for the Church is almost over now. Jesus is about to return for His Bride. Let the Church repent and turn from our sins.Time to re-examine our hearts.Let His blood cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Let Him not find us naked but wearing the robes of righteousness when He returns. Wedding of the Lamb of God is near! Are you making yourself ready?Luke 21:34-36

God bless your Obedience,

Steve A.

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: MY DREAM OF HELL....A WAKE-UP CALL TO HIS CHURCH....STEVE A.

The message belows ties in with the above:

Steve A (12 March 2010)
"My response to Gary Kearney from Steve A."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Steve A. to Gary Kearney

Your right Gary when you say, Jesus is coming back for those in Christ. You answered correctly! The most important thing is we are walking in Christ. . We Have all known Christians that have had a personal relationship with Christ, loved Him, served Him deligently and are no longer walking in Christ. I guess that is what we call backslidding.God loves the backslidden Christian and chastens him or her, but that does not mean he or she will return to the Lord? We know there is great mercy and forgiveness in Christ when we repent and turn back to Him.
Let me ask you a couple of questions Gary?

Who is Paul writting and warning in 1 cor.6:9-11 Is it not the Christians? If they practice these things they will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Pretty straight forward would'nt you say? Hard for many to accept.

Rev.3 :14-17 Who is Jesus spitting out? Is it not the Lukewarm Church? It seems Jesus is counting something against them if they don't repent.
By repenting they have fellowship restored, but also gives them the opportunity to make the rapture. Rev.4:1

It is not that easy to lose our Salvation in Christ .
If we fall away from him (as Christians) and choose to walk in immorality and the things of this world. Not only are we as Christians going to miss the rapture,
we have a good chance in missing heaven altogether, if we don't repent.

I also once believed, once saved always saved, but looking at all scriptures (with a open and honest heart) the bible clearly does not teach that. I always tell people-
Walk with Christ closely and you will never have to worry about your eternal security or missing Heaven. Let's not see how much we can get away with. Be not deceived, God will not be mock!

Matt.22 Parable of the Wedding Banquet. (pertaining to the dream I had)

.v.3 He's telling them (that's the Church) to come,but they refused to come. v.5 But they paid no attention and went off. Others refused and were too busy!
That's the attitude of many in the Church today!

v.11 Others were not allowed in because they did not have on the right garments.
That's Christ's imputed righteousness and the righteous acts of the saints.
v.8 but those I invited (Church) did not deserve to come.
Some Christians will miss the rapture therefore, the Wedding Banquet
Christ has the right to accept or reject certain ones if they don't meet His qualifications. Please read verse 11 of matt 22.

Gary, I do believe in the real Gospel , but not the one that teaches sloppy grace or that Christians should be rich or finanical fat cats .
Ministers should be feeding the lambs not sleeping with them!

That's fine if you don't fully agree with me. I make no apologies in what I believe. He is coming back for a Bride, but without spot or blemish!

Steve A.

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Virginia, I thought these were excellent posts from Steve. I also agree with much here. A lot of Christians (lukewarm) just don't want to hear this kind of teaching, but it is true!

Thanks for the posts from Steve, Virginia .

My 2 cents:

Eternal Security means the 'perseverance of saints'.

and so enduring along the Path, we're Trusting Jesus Who leads us . . . . both are in harmony . . . Paul never preached cheap Grace that cost the Blood of Jesus washing away our sins . . What Mercy!!!

Christ's Purchase was immeasurable, and Jesus knew what He meant when He said . . 'follow Me', . . after saying that, He saw those who walked away, and then said, will you leave me, too?'

It is by Grace we're saved, . . Jesus saying, too, 'why do you call Me Lord and don't do what I say' . .

In 1 John 2:18-19 we read:

. . "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us:

but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. . "

Donna
Thanks for the posts from Steve, Virginia .

My 2 cents:

Eternal Security means the 'perseverance of saints'.

and so enduring along the Path, we're Trusting Jesus Who leads us . . . . both are in harmony . . . Paul never preached cheap Grace that cost the Blood of Jesus washing away our sins . . What Mercy!!!

Christ's Purchase was immeasurable, and Jesus knew what He meant when He said . . 'follow Me', . . after saying that, He saw those who walked away, and then said, will you leave me, too?'

It is by Grace we're saved, . . Jesus saying, too, 'why do you call Me Lord and don't do what I say' . .

In 1 John 2:18-19 we read:

. . "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us:

but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. . "

AMEN Donna! He is able to fully keep those who are His eternally...

Abide in Him and He in us; He is the True Vine...

We love you Jesus..!

Donna, when I see these verses:

it always reminds me of Jesus' parable about the wheat and the tares - they grow up together, look the same, but at harvest - there is a separation. Those that are false will be revealed. These are the ones who were never really WITH us, or IN Christ.

You know, this reminds me of a kid's show Elijah and I were watching the other day. The man had a bunch of canned foods without their labels. He was saying that one could put any label on the outside (such as corn, peas, etc) but not really know if that is what the can actually contained. The label is just that- a label, a name.. it's what's inside that is the substance. He went on to show that anyone can put on the label of 'Christian', but it's the inside, the substance, that proves if one is a Christian or not. God is not fooled one bit by labels (although we can be) He know the heart, and knows fully those who are truly His!

The 'Christians' in the dream are only those by label, thus fooling even themselves as they are on their way to Hell, unless they repent and accept Him truly as LORD.

How true, Melanie and T/Sue . . The Father 'sees' in His children the Righteousness of Jesus, His Spirit indwelling the born-again believer.

No glory is given the creation, halleluiah, . . . Jesus is glorified, and the Light of Christ shines on the saved . . . oh, the gift to ascribe worth to our LORD and to reflect upon His Majesty, Supreme value, and beauty, and character of God . . what joy granted the believer in love with Jesus.

and the Bride of Christ will be blessed for eternity above thanking and praising our Living God . . satisfaction of the soul like nothing else in worship to the Living God . . Christ's church was made for this!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com