Comment
The Mother of All Secrets

WOW!

http://sureynot.com/v/1159/the-mother-of-all-secrets.html

Re: The Mother of All Secrets

Here ya go my Brother...

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thanks! Maybe you can tell me what I am doing wrong. How do you do that?

HolyToTheLord
Thanks! Maybe you can tell me what I am doing wrong. How do you do that?

This info is from Charity's post towards the top of the RITA board entitled...A Fun Little Lesson for my Friends...modified a little bit for your (URL)

To post a (URL), paste the address (URL) info in your message and then type (URL) on each end of the address as follows:

(URL)http://sureynot.com/v/1159/the-mother-of-all-secrets.html(/URL)

Be sure not to make the URL letters upper case like in the example above or "it" won't work.

Now, replace the parentheses with [brackets], if I would use brackets on this message it would probably be very confusing.

That's 'it'.

When you hit the reply button or start a new thread, there is a line right above the RITA message window. It looks like this:

Enter Message: (bb code and html allowed)

If you click on that line, it will open a window that tells you how to do everything, including making a "url" clickable.

Thank you both for that help.

Texas Sue
When you hit the reply button or start a new thread, there is a line right above the RITA message window. It looks like this:

Enter Message: (bb code and html allowed)

If you click on that line, it will open a window that tells you how to do everything, including making a "url" clickable.

Hey there Sis... Thank you for pointing this out.

Dahhhh...

That's me, trying to tell someone how to ride a bike before I show them how to get on

By the way RJ, I'm watching this very interesting presentation...Thank You Bro.

I'm glad our Dear Texas Sue came to our Rescue.

Joseph, we both answered HolyToTheLord at the same time.

I am listening to this link right now too. It is pretty good. I have got to quit listening to all these great links soon so I can go get some groceries. But this is better than ice cream - the prophecy conference and this guy (listening now) is good too.

WARNING - Just a word of caution. I have gotten to the point in the tape where he reveals that he is talking about the secrets of Freemasonry. This is a very satanic book of information that he is about to reveal and talk about. Most people think that masonry is just a good ole boys club. The people at the lower levels may not even know what they have gotten into. The ones at the top know it is worship of Lucifer.

It is a dark and destructive association rooted in total evil. I have covered myself with the blood of Jesus and prayed for God to cover me with His protection as I listen. I would advise anyone listening to do so also.

I listened to the whole thing, and as a Man of God he is exposing the lies of the devil. If you continue to listen and watch you will see that there is no power in what he is saying other than information.

In the medical field the personnel all the way to the janitors and cooks are trained and re-trained in "Universal Precautions" procedure to protect themselves from pathogens/germs carried in human body fluids. It's too bad that Christians are not trained to be as careful of contamination in what we see and hear.

Caution is always a good idea. The bible says, "My people perish for lack of knowledge".

Excellent presentation, completely accurate!

I know, Kirk, I completely appreciated the awesome insight that this Pastor shared with us. We need more preachers like this. He has a bunch of youtube videos that I have been watching too. Lots of wonderful insights and teaching.

Much of the Masonic info and symbolism I have already learned through my own research, but the Daniel exposition about the seed of the serpent mingling with the seed of man was as added bonus. Makes so much sense with what we are seeing in our culture.

I was researching this type of information for the last 2 years therefore I knew after watching this Pastors presentation that it was put together really well, maybe best I have seen at the same time with some more new insight which I didn't know about before. Scary to see what the world has shaped into and how quickly we are headed to rapture/tribulation and the second coming. It sickens me to think how much of the entertainment business (majority) is corrupt and down right evil and how I used to listen all these different rock bands without knowing what they represented also from the shows and movies we watch to the video games kids play and clothes they wear, heck even the food and drink ads. Thank God in these end days God has revealed to his children these sinister schemes and opened our eyes to the evil all around us and that his word is all that is pure and his Son Jesus is the way the truth and the life.

Thank you Holy to the Lord for the link to this video - I watched only just up to the 14th minute where the Freemasonry info starts (its late here and I'm very tired), but the speaker/pastor(?) sounds as if he has done his research so maybe can hear more tomorrow (and yes TSue, there is no harm in asking the Lord's protection when we venture into areas the enemy would rather we not go...thank you for the suggestion).

Kirk_777 made reference to the serpent's seed and while I haven't listened that far into the video presentation, the mention caught my attention (tired though I am) as I just read on 5 Doves Kelly Herman's post/reply today where she was speaking about two bloodlines - one righteous, and one the seed of the serpent. Need to think on this as it strikes me (one coming on the heels of the other) as if maybe there is something more to be gleaned here...?

**oops! I attributed to Kirk_777 the reference to serpent's seed which I see Holy to the Lord posted - my apologies to each of you- time for me to go to sleep!

HolyToTheLord, I couldn't watch the total length because of my bandwidth limits per month.

But what I seen sounded pretty good.

I'm just curious if anyone could do a QUICK summery on the rest of the video.. (I hate 4-6 page reads)

Joseph

Hi there RJ,

Thank you my brother for this post and I enjoyed listening to his message. Very informative

Joe

Joseph
Hi there RJ,

Thank you my brother for this post and I enjoyed listening to his message. Very informative

Joe

Hey good brother... HolyInTheLord is someone else.

He/She is using the same Avatar that I use too..

I even get confused myself....

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com