Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Birds Fall Out of Sky

Birds 'fall out of the sky' in England ....What scared them ??

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/3438212/Birds-fall-out-of-the-sky-in-England
Birds 'fall out of the sky' in England

Animal welfare experts in England are puzzled by the deaths of 75 starlings which apparently fell out of the sky and smashed into the ground.

The birds were found on the driveway of a home in Coxley, Somerset, with broken beaks, legs and wings as well as abdominal injuries.

RSPCA workers have begun investigating how the birds died but do not believe they were ill or poisoned before they fell from the sky.

Six of the birds were still alive when they were found but had to be euthanased because their injuries were too severe.

"It was a remarkable sight, I've never seen anything like it," animal welfare officer Alison Sparkes told the BBC.

"Onlookers said they heard a whooshing sound and then the birds just hit the ground.

"They had fallen on to the ground in quite a small area, about 12ft (3.6m) in diameter.

"They appeared to be in good condition other than injuries that they appear to have suffered when they hit they ground.

"Our best guess is that this happened because the starlings were trying to escape a predator such as a sparrow hawk and ended up crash landing."

The mystery about what happened to the birds is just as puzzling as what caused the deaths of thousands of crows, pigeons, wattles and honeyeaters which fell out of the sky in Esperance, Western Australia in 2007.

A few weeks later, dozens of grackles, sparrows and pigeons also dropped dead on the other side of the world in Austin, Texas.

The RSPCA believes it is possible that the birds found in England could have been chased by a predator but when they tried to swoop to escape, they flew too low and hit the ground.

The owner of the home where the dead birds were found, Julie Knight, described finding the creatures as "absolutely terrifying".

"It was like something out of a horror film, like Hitchcock's The Birds," she told The Daily Telegraph.

"The sky was raining starlings. One of my neighbours saw them. They seemed to just fall out of the sky.

"The only way to describe what they looked like is that they seemed to have had a fright and were petrified.

"I have been a country girl all my life and I've never seen anything like it

Re: Birds Fall Out of Sky

Wow, T/Sue, that's too creepy! Que scary music now...

I wonder if it was HAARP or something? Or maybe a demon smacked them out of the air.

That's just too weird!

Could it be possible that it is war in heaven happening right now and ultrasound voice or weird air waves has caused this birds looses their control and fell down to the earth.

Purely my speculation.

I have only seen birds drop dead because of west nile virus, but only one at a time, and a bird flu, but only a few at a time.

When I lived in Atlanta, if a blue jay or crow dropped dead in your yard, you were supposed to put it on ice and call someone, I guess the CDC, to pick it up to test it......soooo, if 75 birds dropped dead in my yard I would be calling on someone more than the ASPCA.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Diane C, you always make me laugh - "que scary music"!!!

I wondered about HAARP too. We don't know what kind of experiments are being conducted over our heads. Also, Geneustace has a good idea too. It is not ordinary and I feel so sorry for the poor birds. Looks like they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Does make you wonder what is happening over our heads though.

T/Sue... The 1st thing that immediately dropped into my spirit was HAARP! I believe that it's a combination of both HAARP and the chemtrails that have been increasing everywhere. I've recently been seeing 3 & 4 planes at one time making X's above where I live here in Costa Mesa, CA. I also heard that there are possibly 30+ of these 'death rays' around our globe...one of the large ones is in Alaska.

It's a known fact that these machines are not only used for weather modification (weather wars), but also to produce earthquakes, tsunamis, mind control of the population, and The Lord only knows what other evil it can do when in the hands of the wrong people, which it currently is (our military & probably others). I also understand that China & Russia were looking into the technology.

I would ask my brothers & sisters to join with me in daily declaring that these machines BREAK DOWN in JESUS name! I have been doing this every day since I first found out about it.

Surely our Beloved's return is at the very doors!

From HIS Heart

Teresa

When I first read this, I thought the same as Geneustace....war in the heavens, and the birds were in the cross fire. Or like Diane said, maybe a demon smacked them down.

Regardless, I felt really sorry for the birds to have gotten injured and killed at whatever the cause was.

I tell u when birds start falling out of the sky something Major is up!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com