Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Melissa, my son who you prayed for.........last summer

Just yesterday did a talk before a town hall meeting in a city outside of Atlanta, about drug addiction and his life experience which was a lot for someone his age, in such a short amount of time.

Yes, he needed rehab and constant prayer but, this is proof God is working overtime and I told him, Michael, God is using you to reach out to people now. My son who was the most rebellious is now, the most grateful to God.

I am so blown away by his transformation I do not know what to say. The Holy Spirit will transcend our loved ones out of our deep prayer, that is what I have to say, God is so great and prayers will be answered out of our faithfulness.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Re: Melissa, my son who you prayed for.........last summer

Maria, That is so wonderful to hear! The Lord is so good to us and He does answer prayer and I am just so thankful that your son Michael was receptive to the Lord and he is walking the walk now!! God bless you and your family Maria and thanks for sharing this with me and RITA it is very encouraging!! That is also amazing that he is so young and is doing this in public no less!!

One more thing, I know that this is a testimony to your faithfulness in serving the Lord and committing your life to Him entirely!! He is faithful, Amen!!!

Melissa, I am in such a state of shock. Not that I ever doubted God but, I personally have put up a heck of a fight against the enemy for two years non stop and....the enemy is and will back off my children..period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His sins and our sins of the past mean nothing, its our faith in God Amen!!!!! I do see how God uses these people in this day and age to reach out to others, its not about our sin but, about our love for others.

Maria, I agree, I have so much sin in the past and still have to constantly pray to ask forgiveness for stuff, but my heart is 100% sold out for Jesus and I love Him and want only to serve Him!! It is amazing that He hears our prayers and answers them and also that He who is in us is greater than he that is in the world amen!!

I am so thankful that the Lord has provided for my 3 children and granddaughter in all areas of their lives. There are Christians everywhere they turn, bosses, teachers etc. that I believe the Lord puts in their paths to keep them in line!

There is a verse that I love that will have to look up but the jist of it is -- The Lord gently leads those that have young!

We are in great hands!

Melissa, The past is the past, that is why we call it the past, and, we all are sinners every day, so we must be loving of all that is put before us. Humans are frail, they are imperfect, but God made us all and we all need the same love. amen.

Maria, I sure do agree with you and that is some advise I need to follow in my home! Here is the verse mentioned above, its a good one!

Isaiah 40:11 He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and gently lead those who are with young.

maria corgi mom....my son is in the throes of addiction....what specifically did u do to make satan finally leave your kids alone?? I am very curious.

Sparrow, For my son it took medical and spiritual intervention. I took him to some very Holy Spirit filled services, one was on Yom Kippur, that was a good long service. This was the first time he felt this experience and that opened his heart and mind to God. He still has to go to Narcanon meetings and will his whole life because this kind of an addiction is a disease. Satan did destroy my marriages, I lost that battle, but I am very protective of my kids for sure!!!!!

I also fell the other day, I missed a step and my foot twisted inwards, I thought I was going to break my ankle for sure but, I dropped like a rock and that quickly took the pressure off the ankle. I have mastered the art of falling over my lifetime!!!!! I was in a clients garage so no one saw me, good thing!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com