Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Clinton warns Netanyahu US-Israeli relations at risk

http://www.debka.com
http://www.haaretz.com

The crisis in US-Israeli relations took a sharp turn for the worse Friday night, March 12, with a phone call from US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warning Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu that the relationship was at risk. debkafile reports: He was given to understand that Israel must make sweeping concessions to prove its interest in renewed talks with the Palestinians, including in Jerusalem, and accept the Obama administration's line on Iran.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Re: Clinton warns Netanyahu US-Israeli relations at risk

TeaRose
http://www.debka.com
http://www.haaretz.com

The crisis in US-Israeli relations took a sharp turn for the worse Friday night, March 12, with a phone call from US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warning Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu that the relationship was at risk. debkafile reports: He was given to understand that Israel must make sweeping concessions to prove its interest in renewed talks with the Palestinians, including in Jerusalem, and accept the Obama administration's line on Iran.

Here we go!!!! LOOK OUT AMERICA!!!!

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Well, the administration keeps digging us into a hole...

Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee...

It's just a matter of time.

I haven't read the book As America Has Done To Israel THAT documents disasters that have occurred and some of them upon our country - Hurricane Katrina occured here while Sec. Rice was in Israel pushing to DIVIDE ISRAEL.

Monday, May 18th, 2009 A MAGNITUDE 4.7 EARTHQUAKE occured in the greater L.A area the same day Prime Minister Nethayaha arrived in the U.S. to meet with the president obama.

And now, we have hillary WARNING Israel that our relationship is at risk...Oh man, this administration is asking for "IT"....AND "IT'S' GOING TO COME!!!!

It would be convenient if the repercussions only affected the ones who are causing the problem. We just have to pray for those who belong to God to be spared in whatever disaster is looming over America.

YOU SAID IT YA'LL!!!!

And now, we have hillary WARNING Israel that our relationship is at risk...Oh man, this administration is asking for "IT"....AND "IT'S' GOING TO COME!!!!

Oh, Joseph, if this continues (and it looks like it will), I am so afraid of what's going to happen to this country!

It would be convenient if the repercussions only affected the ones who are causing the problem. We just have to pray for those who belong to God to be spared in whatever disaster is looming over America.

Dear Sis, Texas Sue said the important thing for us to do is pray for the safety of God's precious ones...and He WILL WATCH over each and every one...that's the best part

Obadiah
15 “The day is near when I, the Lord,
will judge all godless nations!
As you have done to Israel,
so it will be done to you.
All your evil deeds
will fall back on your own heads.
16 Just as you swallowed up my people
on my holy mountain,
so you and the surrounding nations
will swallow the punishment I pour out on you.
Yes, all you nations will drink and stagger
and disappear from history.

That doesnt sound too pleasant to me!
Time to PRAY!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

TeaRose
Obadiah
15 “The day is near when I, the Lord,
will judge all godless nations!
As you have done to Israel,
so it will be done to you.
All your evil deeds
will fall back on your own heads.
16 Just as you swallowed up my people
on my holy mountain,
so you and the surrounding nations
will swallow the punishment I pour out on you.
Yes, all you nations will drink and stagger
and disappear from history.

That doesnt sound too pleasant to me!
Time to PRAY!

Our Heavenly Father, We don't know what may come upon the world or this country as a result of bad decisions by our leaders in light of what Tea Rose showed us from Your Word in the book of Obadiah but, we ask by way of our prayers in the Name of Jesus that you would protect Your Precious Children where ever they are in the days ahead...In Jesus Name we pray...Amen

....and AMEN!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com