Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Charity's post on what the Lord is showing her

Charity...It's good to hear from you!!!! Now her post.

Hi friends...just checking in & this was the first post I saw. I'm not sure what Star is needing a witness for, but perhaps I should share a couple things.

First of all, I've been feeling unsettled in my spirit for the past three days. Two days ago, I asked the Lord to please give me a confirmation of His very soon coming. I opened the Bible randomly, and the first thing I saw was:

Psalm 119:126
"It is time for You to act, O LORD,
For they have regarded Your law as void." (NKJ)

WOW. That's all I have to say about that.

Well, the unsettled/foreboding feeling continued, and I realized that I was probably sensing the imminent judgement about to be poured out upon the world. This is serious business, and my spirit is grieved over the lost.

Last night I prayed that God might give me a bit more insight into what I'm feeling inside. And I had a dream.

I dreamt about an earthquake. I was with a group of people, and when the earthquake began we piled into a van and started driving; and the next thing I knew, I was somewhere else...

Somehow we knew that first there would be a "smaller" earthquake [I remember seeing eights-- I think it was an 8.8]; and immediately following there would be a 55 point earthquake!!! We didn't know if we would live through the [8.8] quake, but we were at peace. Whether we lived or died, we would be with the Lord. But we knew that we would be rescued at the time of the "55" earthquake.

I saw the continent of Australia shaking & begin breaking apart (I was looking at the whole continent as if high above the earth). I saw tall buildings crashing down all over the place in a big city.

I think the "55" earthquake represents the "rapture earthquake". I don't think it will actually be 55 on the richter scale- LOL!- but perhaps it's the sum of many earthquakes happening simultaneously around the world, at the time of the rapture/transformation. Something like... 6.6 + 8.2 + 8.9 + 8.4 + 7.7 + 9.8 + 5.4 = 55 (???) "55" means bride in biblical numerics.

I don't necessarily feel that I will personally go through an earthquake (though it's certainly possible). I kept appearing in various places. One moment I was in a big hotel-type-building in the middle of a city...the next moment I was at the beach (might have been Hawaii-- the beach reminded me of Waikiki)...the next moment I was high above the earth watching Australia break apart.

A very interesting dream to say the least.

God bless y'all!

Re: Charity's post on what the Lord is showing her

Charity...

We miss you terribly on this site. Please share as often as you can. Blessings!!!!

YBIC
Steve

Thanks, Steve. Bless you. I'll check in again tomorrow. G'night!

Thanks brother Steve,

Charity, Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live on a major fault line in Australia
A year ago this town where I live was shaking due to a major tremor.

It felt like 10,000 freight trains coming through the house!!!!!!!!!!

Off to bed now 11pm here Saturday night. God bless
Love to all, see ya tomorrow

Love ybiC / Paul

bttt

Charity,

When you check in.........I have been worried about Chocolate. Update, please.

Love ya Sis

Panthia

Hi Panthia. Thanks for thinking of him & us. Sadly, our little Chocolate has died.
But we are comforted to know that he's romping around Heaven, happy as can be!

"Ironically", Daisy wandered away from our yard on the same day Chocolate died, and we haven't been able to find her anywhere. So she's gone now, too.

The Lord gives and the Lord takes away... blessed be the Name of the Lord!

Come Sweet Jesus!

Charity I am so sorry to hear about Chocolate and Daisy. Makes me want to just sit down and cry. Sweet puppies!!!!! Hope the girls are okay. I think about you all often. Received an email recently about border violence with some of the drug cartels. I was so hoping that you are not anywhere near any of that. It is a pretty desperate situation for the people who are near it. Love you dear Charity.

Charity,

Oh Dear Sister how my heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sad for your loss. I can't believe your double loss!!! It is possible that what ever Chocolate had he might have given it to Daisy and unfortunately she has wondered off to die. Oh how I pray that is not the truth and that she will return once again.

It is so clear to me that we are in a spiritual warfare and that Satan is pulling out all of the stops to try to make us give up the good fight. You have been through sooooo much in the last year, almost too much to bear. My heart and prayers go out to you this evening that our Lord will wrap you and your family in His Strong arms and show you Love and Peace over this situation.

I wish I could give you a great big hug right now. Of course then I think we would both just start balling our eyes out. Losing a pet is one of the worst situations and must be especially hard on the girls.

As usual I am praying for you and your family and praying that we will all be together soon......in our Lord's Loving Arms.

YSIC Panthia

Texas Sue & Panthia, thank you for your sympathies, dear sisters. I wouldn't mind a hug right about now. But the Lord has been so good to uphold us through everything! I praise Him that "all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." It really is TRUE!

I think we might be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh how I pray this is the year. "For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God."(Rom.8)

Come Lord Jesus!

Paul/Aussie
Thanks brother Steve,

Charity, Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live on a major fault line in Australia
A year ago this town where I live was shaking due to a major tremor.

It felt like 10,000 freight trains coming through the house!!!!!!!!!!

Off to bed now 11pm here Saturday night. God bless
Love to all, see ya tomorrow

Love ybiC / Paul

Bro Paul, I had no idea that Australia was anywhere near a major fault line. But no worries, dear brother. You are safe in God's loving hand.

Come to think of it... perhaps I was seeing Australia break apart from above the earth because that is where we'll be when things REALLY start a-shaking.

Charity...

Please pray about spending a little more time on Rita...OK??? For the time being, I'm bumping you to the top so that others have a chance to say hi!!!

A big hug from me. You brought a special gift to this group and it's sorely missed.

Texas Sue, I believe it was, shared a piece on the features of Christ. When they mentioned his blue eyes, it reminded me of your youngest daughters picture. Wow...such beautiful blue blue eyes. Some guy is going to go bonkers over her eyes alone!!! You'd better keep a good eye on those 3 precious ones.

Blessings on you and your wonderful family. Make sure you stay safe. Lord keep Charity and her entire family in the palm of your hand. Sent forth warrior angels to keep them and the ministry safe Lord. Amen!!

YBIC
Steve

In agreement with Steve's prayer for Charity and her precious family.

AMEN, too! Steve, you aresuch a blessing to us here at RITA!

BTTT.

What a beautiful prayer for my family, Steve. Bless you!!! And I love the picture, Knight Michael!

Okay... I will plan on checking in with my RITA family at least once a day until the coming of our Lord Jesus.

God bless y'all.

Oh, Charity, so glad to hear that!!! RITA's Family sticking together til Jesus comes for us . .

Jesus loves you, and so do we!!! Bless RITA and all here . .

Here's another mighty warrior to fight for your family, Charity:

Hang in there, little sis. Good to have you back.

O Charity - I don't mean to open up an old wound that may be healing.... but I just wanted you to know how SORRY I am for your loss of Chocolate. I do pray that Daisy has come back home... I just can't believe the heartbreak you all have experienced .... our pets mean SO much to us... they are such a gift. You know Chocolateis running free and happy with all our long gone pets too.... and we WILL see them again SOON!!!!

Love to you, Jake and the girls Charity.

I praise the LORD for Steve's prayer.For
Charity and family.Every one has been so kind to me.
What a LOVING FAMILY the LORD has put me with.
Have a great evening in the LORD.
GOD BLESS,
Star

Charity, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Chocolate and the loss of Daisy. Being a pet lover I feel for you. May our Heavenly Father surround you all in His love and strength. Also,thank you for the beautiful photos of your precious girls which you posted recently. Edelweiss

Charity, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Chocolate and the loss of Daisy. I pray that the Lord, would give you peace and bring comfort to you and your family; and that Daisy will find her way back home. God, Bless you and your precious family.

You're in our prayers!!!
Photobucket
Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Charity.. I am so sad for your family. I pray God will give them peace to know that they will see their puppies again. :(

Charity my heart breaks over this tragedy.
I am so sorry for you and Jake and especially the kids. I literally cried at this news.

Please know you will see those 2 precious pups
again and no one or nothing will ever hurt them again.

I will pray for your family to heal.

I hope in time another lucky dog will find his way into your family....

Oh, hearing this, makes me sad . . Chocolate's picture shows such a sweet face. How happy he is in Heaven where we're all soon gonna be too.

along with everyone here, Charity we're praying for Christ's peace and love to help relieve the sadness over your loss.

. . Jesus is holding you, He is holding Chocolate in Heaven . . , . . praying Daisy will return home .

W.C.
Charity, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Chocolate and the loss of Daisy. I pray that the Lord, would give you peace and bring comfort to you and your family; and that Daisy will find her way back home. God, Bless you and your precious family.

You're in our prayers!!!
Photobucket
Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Wow, I was surprised to see all these lovely responses here this morning.

God bless y'all for offering such heartfelt expressions of love and sympathy toward me and my family! We are doing fine with all this; God is such a wonderful comforter through everything.

I trust that He is comforting Daisy as well, wherever she may be at this time. We'll be seeing all our beloved pets when we arrive Home at last-- Praise Him!!!

With much love and gratitude~
Charity

foreboding feeling confirmed strongly last three days !.....Bless you Charity , Sis !!!!
God bless you as you work in His Kingdom !!!
Love in Jesus , bon

Charity...

See all the wonderful people that miss you so much. You are a special child of the King.

bttt

YBIC
Steve

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com