Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TRUMPET ANGLES

The TRUMPET ANGLES ,are still poised to (SOUND).
Praise the LORD I can share with all of you.And JESUS said others see them too.Just an up date.They have been at attention for (3) days now.As the shows me.
I'll share with you.We are living in some exciting times.Look at all the dreams,visions and two people
have heard the trumpet.I am (AMAZED).
Blessings
Star

Re: TRUMPET ANGLES

What else can I say but... WOW!!!

Star, I just want to tell you that I am really blessed and excited by your posts!!! I believe that you are a true vessel for the Lord and are here to encourage us with your visions!! God bless you Star!

Thank you Star for the UP DATES !

Yes very exciting indeed!

STAR

A humble request.

Soon as they move towards their trumpets, post the alert here and also send me an email. I will post the alert on some other forums.

There blowing on the trumpets 'Maybe' either a one hour or one day warning for us.

Thanks so much for your postings.

And again --- Thank YOU LORD,

johnmac - humble servant

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Star, thank you for having the courage to share your visions. So many of us think we will be labeled "crazy" if we post our experiences. I am so encouraged and excited. The angels have been at attention for three days now. I feel within every part of my being that something major is about to happen, some prophetic. Let us all pray for our loved ones and that we are all alert and ready for the appearing of our Lord.

Star: I agree with Johnmac. When they start moving, please let us know!!!

TRUMPET ANGELS ALERT - ALARM-ing :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :)

Melissa
Star, I just want to tell you that I am really blessed and excited by your posts!!! I believe that you are a true vessel for the Lord and are here to encourage us with your visions!! God bless you Star!

The hot-buttered MANNA is in the oven!!!

Please keep the alarms/alerts on HIGH!! Thank You!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Re: TRUMPET ANGELS ALERT - ALARM-ing :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :)

Oh, Star, this is EXCITING!! Thank you so much for sharing your visions with us.

Yes, please let us know when we're on high alert.

I feel it's really close now!!

Star, I have tried to find a picture with an angel trumpeting but no luck so far. Here is a good angel pic though that sounds kind of like what you saw. This one is not wearing the blue vest but standing almost sideways.

You can all rest assured.As soon as I know,so well
you.I praise the LORD for all of you.That you understand.Mocking is an ugly.But we all must suffer something.I can't remember now who it was that said.
When you are being mocked.Your anointing is working.
I praise the LORD for this job.And also,keep in mind.
That JESUS and the angels may be here quicker than I can get on R.I.T.A.And you will know.Because you will be gone tooooooooo.
Blessings in Jesus name,
Star

That is sooo true Star! We may be gone in a flash!!!

Star, Not that you need to hear this, but I felt that the Lord confirmed you to me, with a couple of personal confirmations, the day and time that you first started posting about the trumpets!! I imagine that a lot of us here on RITA have probably been mocked, and maybe accused of being crazy, I know that I have, but we are all in good company here!! So glad that you are posting and sharing your experiences in the Lord with us!!

Have to add that I love that quote you said - when you are being mocked your annointing is working!! I am going to remember that one!

Bump !

I so wish He would come...I am so... "tired" today.

GREAT thread !!!
Star , blessings to you today !
bb
JESUS is LORD

May we all be worthy of his coming
Praises to our King

Charity

Cool!!!!!!! Love these, Charity, especially the top one picturing the clock behind him, with hand about ready to strike midnight.

NO TRUMPETS, BUT A NICE PICTURE!

TerribleSwiftSword

Wow~~ That's a great pic . . !!! Thanks, TSS . .

Melissa

I imagine that a lot of us here on RITA have probably been mocked, and maybe accused of being crazy, I know that I have,

AMEN to that statement, sister Melissa..

Isn't it a good feeling...

(to know what God knows, and the dummies don't)

Joseph

Re: TRUMPET ANGELS !!!

Joseph, You are so right, it is really wonderful that the Lord does understand us and some day we are going to get our reward for taking a stand for Him in this hostile environment! I personally cannot wait for that trumpet to blow!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com