This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Sounding of The Trumpets - Ola Ilori

FROM 5 DOVES on 3/13/2010

Ola Ilori (13 March 2010)
"THE SOUNDING OF THE TRUMPETS AND THE LORD'S SUPPER"

Hi Doves,

I've been led to update the article below, after discovering that I'm not the only one that believes that the 16Th of Nisan, for this Year, falls on the 2nd of April.

Check http://www.torahcalendar.com/pickyear.asp

I believe we have been instructed to observe the Lord's Supper on the the 14Th of Nisan, ONCE A YEAR, with THE HOPE that the resurrection/translation of the saints will occur, THREE DAYS LATER, on the 16Th of Nisan.

The 16Th of Nisan is the Day of First-fruits.

This is why Paul writes,

"For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you:

that the Lord Jesus on the same night (eve of the 14Th of Nisan) in which He was betrayed took bread...

In the same manner He took the cup after Supper...

For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup,

you proclaim the Lord's death TILL HE COMES. (1Cor.11:23-26)

The Lord's Supper falls on the 31st of March 2010.

This is 14Th of Nisan for this Year.

In a Jewish Day the 12 hours of night are followed by the 12 hours of Day.

Paul writes,

"For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the Feast...with unleavened bread of sincerity and truth." (1Cor.5:7,8)

In John we read,

"Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem...And He said to those who sold doves,

"Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!"

...So the Jews answered and said to Him,

"What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?"

Jesus answered and said to them,

"Destroy this temple, and IN THREE DAYS I WILL RAISE IT UP."

...He was speaking of the Temple of His Body." (John 2:13 - 21)

In the above passage the Lord has given us the pattern for the resurrection that will occur in a few weeks from now!

The Lord is showing us that the power of the resurrection will be released or poured out in three phases.

These three phases will occur over a period of three Days.

This is why three trumpets will sound.

The Prophet Hosea new that it would take three Days for the power of the resurrection to be fully poured out.

For he writes,

"After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His sight." (6:2)

I believe Paul new that there would be three trumpets that would sound over a period of three days.

He only mentions the third and last trumpet.

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (1Cor.15:52)

By knowing the exact time the Lord died we can know when the first trumpet will sound.

For we read,

"Now it was about the sixth hour (12 Noon),

and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour (1500 Hours)

...And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said,

"Father, 'into Your hands I commit My Spirit.' " Having said this, He breathed His last." (Luke 23:44,46)

It was after the Lord breathed His last at 1500 hours on the 14Th of Nisan in 34 AD, that the FIRST TRUMPET SOUNDED.

The same thing is going to happen again!!!

THE FIRST TRUMPET of the resurrection is going to SOUND at 1500 hours (Jerusalem time), on the 31st March 2010!

The sounding of the first trumpet will be followed by the sounding of THE SECOND TRUMPET, almost three hours later at 17:58 hours (Jerusalem time) at Sunset.

This is when the passover lamb is eaten along with unleavened bread.

I believe we are to observe the Lord's Supper AFTER the sounding of the first and second trumpets, on the 31st of March 2010!

For 24 hours later, on the 1st of April 2010, at 17:58 (Jerusalem time) at Sunset, THE LAST TRUMPET WILL SOUND!!!

Within a window of just 15 hours the actual resurrection/translation of the saints will occur.

For on the Day of First-fruits, by 0900 hours (Jerusalem Time), on the 2ND of April 2010, we will be in our glorified bodies, STANDING before our Lord and God, Jesus Christ, as the first-fruits of His creatures!!!

For we read,

"Of His (the Lord's) own will He brought us forth by the Word of truth, that we might be a kind of first-fruits of His creatures." (James 1:18)

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN." (Luke 21:36)

In Summary here is the timing for the sounding of the trumpets and how much time we have until the sounding of each:

1st Trumpet

1500 hrs Jerusalem time. 31st March 2010 (14Th of Nisan)

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=31&month=3&year=2010&hour=15&min=00&sec=00&p0=110

2nd Trumpet

17:58 hrs Jerusalem time (At Sunset). 31st March 2010 (15Th of Nisan)

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=31&month=3&year=2010&hour=17&min=58&sec=&p0=110

3rd Trumpet

17:58 hrs Jerusalem time (At Sunset). 1st April 2010. (16Th of Nisan)

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=1&month=4&year=2010&hour=17&min=58&sec=&p0=110

Ola.

Re: The Sounding of The Trumpets - Ola Ilori

Firstfruits is very near now!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

I've always liked Ola's posts from Five Doves. Very well thought out and scriptural.

Texas Sue! I had a 'mini-dream' upon waking on Wednesday morning. It was our sweet Joyful Susan telling me "I believe there is a firstfruits rapture this year!"

Isn't that neat?

Lisaleenie, I always appreciate Ola Ilori's posts too. She seems very grounded in scripture.

Melanie, what a great dream. You and Joyful Susan together in a dream about the rapture. It is like a double witness really. It is almost surreal that this could really be it this year.

Melanie
Texas Sue! I had a 'mini-dream' upon waking on Wednesday morning. It was our sweet Joyful Susan telling me "I believe there is a firstfruits rapture this year!"

Isn't that neat?

Melanie, that's great! It seems as if there are so many confirmatioms of a Firstfruits rapture this year. This is exciting, thanks for sharing!!

Thanks, Leenie and Sue! It sure made me smile upon waking and who knows? Maybe it was the Lord! I trust Him fully with the day and date of His return! Love you both, M.

Melanie
Thanks, Leenie and Sue! It sure made me smile upon waking and who knows? Maybe it was the Lord! I trust Him fully with the day and date of His return! Love you both, M.

Oh my, now you are giving me goosebumps Melanie!

nice post !!!!!!

Have you folks seen Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins' film--LEFT BEHIND?

I'm asking, b/c in this film there are Believers onboard a plane traveling to London Heathrow, when they're (both adults & children alike) suddenly Raptured. Then there are those driving vehicles whom are also taken. Remember that scene for which Chloe Steele is talking on her cell phone, when she suddenly sees up ahead an auto accident, and she has to suddenly apply the brakes to her car. What she sees are driverless cars, big rig trucks, etc., and dazed people walking about on the highway. Even an hysterical mother screaming b/c her baby was missing.

So therefore--many of us can't possibly do the passover/last supper ceremony. That's what I'm driving at.

BTW, I agree w/Mary. It IS a nice post.

I always appreciate Ola Ilori's posts too. She seems very grounded in scripture.

Don't mean to sound picky, but Ola is a man. He had a big to-do about it one day at fivedoves because most thought Ola was a woman's name.

Thanks Earthangel - that is good to know - Mr. Ola Ilori. Whoops.

C.J. I believe this is the post you asked about and it was written by Mr. Ola Ilori and posted on 5 Doves today. I thought it looked familiar.

Texas Sue
FROM 5 DOVES on 3/13/2010

Ola Ilori (13 March 2010)
"THE SOUNDING OF THE TRUMPETS AND THE LORD'S SUPPER"

Hi Doves,

I've been led to update the article below, after discovering that I'm not the only one that believes that the 16Th of Nisan, for this Year, falls on the 2nd of April.

Check http://www.torahcalendar.com/pickyear.asp

I believe we have been instructed to observe the Lord's Supper on the the 14Th of Nisan, ONCE A YEAR, with THE HOPE that the resurrection/translation of the saints will occur, THREE DAYS LATER, on the 16Th of Nisan.

The 16Th of Nisan is the Day of First-fruits.

This is why Paul writes,

"For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you:

that the Lord Jesus on the same night (eve of the 14Th of Nisan) in which He was betrayed took bread...

In the same manner He took the cup after Supper...

For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup,

you proclaim the Lord's death TILL HE COMES. (1Cor.11:23-26)

The Lord's Supper falls on the 31st of March 2010.

This is 14Th of Nisan for this Year.

In a Jewish Day the 12 hours of night are followed by the 12 hours of Day.

Paul writes,

"For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the Feast...with unleavened bread of sincerity and truth." (1Cor.5:7,8)

In John we read,

"Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem...And He said to those who sold doves,

"Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!"

...So the Jews answered and said to Him,

"What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?"

Jesus answered and said to them,

"Destroy this temple, and IN THREE DAYS I WILL RAISE IT UP."

...He was speaking of the Temple of His Body." (John 2:13 - 21)

In the above passage the Lord has given us the pattern for the resurrection that will occur in a few weeks from now!

The Lord is showing us that the power of the resurrection will be released or poured out in three phases.

These three phases will occur over a period of three Days.

This is why three trumpets will sound.

The Prophet Hosea new that it would take three Days for the power of the resurrection to be fully poured out.

For he writes,

"After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His sight." (6:2)

I believe Paul new that there would be three trumpets that would sound over a period of three days.

He only mentions the third and last trumpet.

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (1Cor.15:52)

By knowing the exact time the Lord died we can know when the first trumpet will sound.

For we read,

"Now it was about the sixth hour (12 Noon),

and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour (1500 Hours)

...And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said,

"Father, 'into Your hands I commit My Spirit.' " Having said this, He breathed His last." (Luke 23:44,46)

It was after the Lord breathed His last at 1500 hours on the 14Th of Nisan in 34 AD, that the FIRST TRUMPET SOUNDED.

The same thing is going to happen again!!!

THE FIRST TRUMPET of the resurrection is going to SOUND at 1500 hours (Jerusalem time), on the 31st March 2010!

The sounding of the first trumpet will be followed by the sounding of THE SECOND TRUMPET, almost three hours later at 17:58 hours (Jerusalem time) at Sunset.

This is when the passover lamb is eaten along with unleavened bread.

I believe we are to observe the Lord's Supper AFTER the sounding of the first and second trumpets, on the 31st of March 2010!

For 24 hours later, on the 1st of April 2010, at 17:58 (Jerusalem time) at Sunset, THE LAST TRUMPET WILL SOUND!!!

Within a window of just 15 hours the actual resurrection/translation of the saints will occur.

For on the Day of First-fruits, by 0900 hours (Jerusalem Time), on the 2ND of April 2010, we will be in our glorified bodies, STANDING before our Lord and God, Jesus Christ, as the first-fruits of His creatures!!!

For we read,

"Of His (the Lord's) own will He brought us forth by the Word of truth, that we might be a kind of first-fruits of His creatures." (James 1:18)

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN." (Luke 21:36)

In Summary here is the timing for the sounding of the trumpets and how much time we have until the sounding of each:

1st Trumpet

1500 hrs Jerusalem time. 31st March 2010 (14Th of Nisan)

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=31&month=3&year=2010&hour=15&min=00&sec=00&p0=110

2nd Trumpet

17:58 hrs Jerusalem time (At Sunset). 31st March 2010 (15Th of Nisan)

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=31&month=3&year=2010&hour=17&min=58&sec=&p0=110

3rd Trumpet

17:58 hrs Jerusalem time (At Sunset). 1st April 2010. (16Th of Nisan)

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=1&month=4&year=2010&hour=17&min=58&sec=&p0=110

Ola.

SO now we have this person date setting the
'FIRST RESURRECTION ON MARCH 31ST???

COME ON...DID SHE/HE GET SOME SPECIAL REVELATION KNOWLEDGE FROM JESUS OTHERS DIDNT GET??
I am also close to JESUS and HE hasnt told me??

well I haven't got it yet...this all SOUNDS GOOD but JESUS says NO MAN know the day or hour!!

I do not seek to throw cold water on anyone and

I am just as excited about JESUS coming as anyone else but TRUTH OF HIS WORD SHOULD OVERRIDE everything!!!

Cheryl, little over the top aren't you? First of all as Earthangel said earlier, Ola is a man. I thought it was a woman too. He is from another country, not sure where. He is going by a particular Hebrew calendar and converting those dates over to the Roman or Gregorian calendar which we use. He is looking at the timing from a Hebraic standpoint and it could very well be valid. Remember that the Jewish calendar is 360 days where our calendar is 365. If Jesus resurrects the dead and takes us too a couple of days before we expected then all I can say is WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO go for it!

I agree...Friday is fine with me...I was told the rapture would happen on a Friday some year...maybe this is it!!! It would be the 3rd in Israel...the Sabbath...also on the third of Nissan..."on the third day was the marriage of Cana of Gaililee"....NOT LONG TO WAIT!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Virginia Arnke
I agree...Friday is fine with me...I was told the rapture would happen on a Friday some year...maybe this is it!!! It would be the 3rd in Israel...the Sabbath...also on the third of Nisan..."on the third day was the marriage of Cana of Gaililee"....NOT LONG TO WAIT!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

I'm with you Virginia!!! Raptured on the 2nd, married on the 3rd. Wha HOOOOOOO! Let's go!

Texas Sue
Cheryl, little over the top aren't you? First of all as Earthangel said earlier, Ola is a man. I thought it was a woman too. He is from another country, not sure where. He is going by a particular Hebrew calendar and converting those dates over to the Roman or Gregorian calendar which we use. He is looking at the timing from a Hebraic standpoint and it could very well be valid. Remember that the Jewish calendar is 360 days where our calendar is 365. If Jesus resurrects the dead and takes us too a couple of days before we expected then all I can say is WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO go for it!

sorry if u feel im over the top!!! well yes I am over top over JESUS and his word and HIS truth!! ..AND HIS return!

what about folks who may be broken-hearted if this day comes and goes and become depressed and discouraged AGAIN??
I care about that...

Hi Everyone,

The 7 Day countdown begins today.

Also today IS the correct Day on which the 10th of Nisan falls.

It's all about using the correct Calendar and knowing how to count off the Sabbath Days.

Ola

Email: olailori777@yahoo.co.uk

CHRISTinCheryl

what about folks who may be broken-hearted if this day comes and goes and become depressed and discouraged AGAIN??
I care about that...

ChristinCheryl,
Surely you have figured out by now that some of us RITA'ns eagerly search out dates. If our date setting bothers you, just skip the posts about dates. Please don't try to rain on our "Watching For Jesus parade".
Every missed date means we are one date CLOSER. We can take comfort in the fact that someday, very soon, we WILL get it right. WE WILL SEE OUR SAVIOR. Maranatha!

Cheryl Ann

Melanie

Isn't that neat?

Mel... you are making me cry again !!! You had me in a dream... I love you sister..I am so excited...but I am not going to dance around and fall this time...lol

You are so special to god..He has given you so much wisdom what a blessing to your family you are and your sons will rise up and call you blessed....

Melanie

Mel I have been asking for a dream or something from God I know I have gotten little messages but when I go to sleep I always ask for a dream..and i get some wild dreams...lol....some make me just want to pray for others when I wake up....

But after reading this I feel that god gave me my dream through you...that way I can not doubt it....yay..You will have to find me in the sky I can not wait to give you ahug and get to know you better...

Earthangel
I always appreciate Ola Ilori's posts too. She seems very grounded in scripture.

Don't mean to sound picky, but Ola is a man. He had a big to-do about it one day at fivedoves because most thought Ola was a woman's name.

bahahahaha well it does sound that way..where is he from? I have an uncle named vivian..and he married a lady named Johnny Faye......I think after 9 kids my grand mother was tired of thinking of names and just pulled one out of the hat..

OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

It's all about using the correct Calendar and knowing how to count off the Sabbath Days.

Ola

Oh Mr. Ilori I hope my giggle in about your name was not offensive... I actually was giggling about how others thought it was a woman name...I am really a peaceful loving person who would not want to hurt anyone...... where are you from? Its a nice name btw....

OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

Ola

Thank you so much for your wisdom and encouragement.. I read all of the posts that were of your research..which is a bif deal with me...trust me on this I usually just skip through some of the long posts on this board because i do not have all day to read...(well I have taken all day and have learnbed that is not wise when I still have to do other things during the day)

But your research is clear...easy to understand....and witnesses to my spirit.....God bless you.

OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

Ola

Ola, so good to hear from you!! I've seen you post numberous times on Five Doves, but I don't think I've ever seen you post from RITA before!! I've enjoyed your posts so much!!

I sure hope you're right about the 7 day countdown!! I am soooo ready to go home!!!

Lisaleenie
OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

Ola

Ola, so good to hear from you!! I've seen you post numberous times on Five Doves, but I don't think I've ever seen you post from RITA before!! I've enjoyed your posts so much!!

I sure hope you're right about the 7 day countdown!! I am soooo ready to go home!!!

Me too Leenie...will you be singing for us there?

Hi Everyone,

All of you HAVE read my posts! You all hated them! I've been posting here under the name "warrior777"

Hi Susan,

I'm Nigerian, was born in England and raised in Nigeria. I,ve been living in London since 1993.

I've been married to my lovely wife Seyi for 15 Years. We have 3 daughters and one on the way.

Our daughers names are Princess (14) Naomi (11) and Zoe (9)

Ola

OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

The 7 Day countdown begins today!

Ola

Ola, YES I agree! God bless you!

Yeshua rose on the Sabbath, as He is Lord of the Sabbath. He rose with some dead in Christ probably just before sunset. Then Sunday morning met Mary and presented the firstfruits to the Father when the firstfruits were being presented in the temple.

March April 2010 Passover calendars

God bless you Ola!

Sunset Sabbath countdown Jerusalem time

hmmm i remember warrior777 but I do not recall hating your posts....I love your new image though and you new posts :)

Ola, you're kidding!! You're "warrior 777"??? It's kinda hard for me to believe that EVERYONE hated your posts!! Hummmmm....I'll have to go back and read them!!!

Just wanted to put a smile on your face, Ola.

Joyful Susan
Lisaleenie
OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

Ola

Me too Leenie...will you be singing for us there?

Joyful Susan, that's why I have the little blonde with the microphone on my avatar! I've told the Lord how much I wanted to sing for Him in heaven and Blondie there is just a reminder! (Not that He needs one, but I like being playful!)

Warrior777 posts here

Thanks, Scuggers!!

OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

All of you HAVE read my posts! You all hated them! I've been posting here under the name "warrior777"

Hi Susan,

I'm Nigerian, was born in England and raised in Nigeria. I,ve been living in London since 1993.

I've been married to my lovely wife Seyi for 15 Years. We have 3 daughters and one on the way.

Ola

Hi Ola,

I am sorry that you were under the impression that your posts were hated here at RITA!! I am sure that I must have contributed to that as I have commented on several of your posts! Your family sounds just delightful and I am really glad that you are posting here at RITA.

I picked out some things from your previous posts and commented on them because I just felt that they were not correct. However, I did not disagree with you entirely nor hate your posts!

God bless you and your dear family brother Ola!

OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

Ola

Ola,

I can see why you say that. I would have to agree that most of the material was wrong doctrinally but where did you learn your Biblical foundation from?

You are correct about the 7 day count down but we are not being dogmatic here at RITA. We suspect the Rapture will happen soon but no one will know until the time!!!

Nothing wrong with watching and getting excited as our Lord would have us so doing. We will not be moved though if His appearing doesn't line up with ours but will continue to watch for Him as He expects of us.

But please stay with us and many happy returns!!

Hi Scruggers,

Yes, of cause.

I do agree we could even still be here by this time next Year! ouch! I hope not!

On the other hand we could really be out here by this time next week.

I can't help being optimistic!

I am going have to decline your other question.

I don't want to get into a debate about doctrine.

Lets just watch for Our Lord's Return.

Ola

scuggers
OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

Ola

Ola,

I can see why you say that. I would have to agree that most of the material was wrong doctrinally but where did you learn your Biblical foundation from?

You are correct about the 7 day count down but we are not being dogmatic here at RITA. We suspect the Rapture will happen soon but no one will know until the time!!!

Nothing wrong with watching and getting excited as our Lord would have us so doing. We will not be moved though if His appearing doesn't line up with ours but will continue to watch for Him as He expects of us.

But please stay with us and many happy returns!!

I agree with Scruggers, Ola. Please stay with us. Even though some of us may not agree with what you've posted, you've inspired some pretty lively discussions and made us think!! And one thing you've said that I think we've pretty much agreed upon is that we're going home soon! Praise the Lord!

And isn't that what it's all about? All of us binding together as brothers and sisters waiting for our Lord? Isn't that what's most important?? When we see it in that light, it puts everything else in perspective.

OLA ILORI
Hi Everyone,

Hi Susan,

Thank you Ola for sharing yourself with us :)

I love it when God puts people from another country in my path.... I want to know how everyone thinks and how they live their lives...it makes me to think more and makes me a better person..( I think lol)

I love the names of your children....I am sure they are very beautiful....

Ola

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com