<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
God Answers Prayer.....A big hug and a Thank You.

God has answered all of our prayers. Thank you all, my brothers and sisters for lifting prayers to heaven with such love and compassion. I don't know what I would do if I did not have you guys to talk to and pray for, and just share this Christian walk with. Jesus is coming soon and my heart is so full with longing to go home. Jer and I wish we could hug and thank you all in person. Thank you for loving us and helping us.

Love...................Lynn

Thank you brother Randy for all that you have done, I can't thank you enough.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: God Answers Prayer.....A big hug and a Thank You.

Lynn, so good to hear. Yes, yes, our God is Good, Faithful . . your words are encouraging. Thank you, sis, for sharing how Jesus keeps care of His own.

Praying blessings upon blessings over you and Jerry . . . Jesus is holding you , . .

Been praying over this, over you and Jer Lynn. Thank you Lord for watching over them and providing and for prayers answered! As well, thank you RITA Brothers and Sister's for being there over our Lynn for her needs in any way you could and for getting her through this.

Brenz

bttt

Lynn dear Sis,

We all should be the ones thanking YOU and giving you a big hug. You are awesome Sis.

Love ybiC / Paul

Lynn...

I'm very thankful that you shared your need. It's not always easy to do that. I pray all med dollars have been met and maybe even more than met.

Randy....one very big hug from me to you!!!! You really put things where it went from prayer to action. Thank you brother.

Lynn...Please be open with us, so that we can be even more apart of your life and even be, with the Lord's help part of the solution. We're in this together, till we go home.

YBIC
Steve

Donna
Lynn, so good to hear. Yes, yes, our God is Good, Faithful . . your words are encouraging. Thank you, sis, for sharing how Jesus keeps care of His own.

Praying blessings upon blessings over you and Jerry . . . Jesus is holding you , . .

Love this photo image of Jesus holding the lamb in His arms, Donna!!!

Lynn, I too, ed for you & Jerry as well. Therefore--I echo Donna's sentiment.

Paul/Aussie
Lynn dear Sis,

We all should be the ones thanking YOU and giving you a big hug. You are awesome Sis.

Love ybiC / Paul

Ditto Paul!

Paul/Aussie
Lynn dear Sis,

Love ybiC / Paul

This is so true! Ditto Paul - love you dear Lynn

I love you guys. Thank you for your prayers and love. I can hardly wait to leave this place and to able to hug each of you and tell how much I love you my brothers and sisters.

WOW I feel blessed.................Lynn

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com