Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DEMOCRACY will elect the ac . . ~~~

S-O-O-O interesting!! Hmmm . . it's 'democracy' that will elect the ac!!! Wow, this is an intriguing read, by Arno Freese

~ ~ ~

The coming ultimate denial of freedom, liberty, and justice according to the Bible:

"When we speak of end time events, Israel, the Middle East, Europe, etc. . . our minds picture the prophecies we have read in our Bible . "for nation shall rise against nation . .kingdom against kingdom . . famines and pestilences . .earthquakes in divers places . .abomination of desolation . . for then shall be GREAT Tribulation . . there shall arise false christs . . false prophets . . great signs and wonders . . "

The Bible tells us that the final democratic system will produce an individual who, through political cunning, will establish world dominion.

Scripture states, "he shall destroy wonderfully and shall prosper and practice . . through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper, and by peace he shall destroy many;.

How will this new system, led by one successful person, be implemented: "he shall come peaceably".

The summarizing statement of Scripture is that: "he shall prosper." You can't argue with success! Prosperity will cause the masses of humanity, under the auspices of democracy, to gladly follow the man the world desires: the Antichrist.

Our minds are filled with these things, yet when Jesus answered His disciples' questions regarding "The coming of the Son of man," He made a statement that seems contrary to our expectations:

"For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, UNTIL the day that Noah entered into the ark" . .Math. 24:38

He did not mention the terrible development of sin and wickedness in our day -- no mention of families breaking up, public exhibition of lust, sodomy, the horrible murder of the unborn, the AIDS epidemic, or the frightening increase of illegal drugs.

He actually told them that the time will be the same as it always was, eating, drinking, marrying, buying and selling, plan and build; just normal day-to-day activities. But He gave an urgent warning; . ."Take heed that no man deceive you".

The Bible makes it plain that the deception of mankind is not limited to one nation but is world-wide.

At the height of deception, the Bible tells us the story of a man, inspired by Satan, who will be so successful that "The world wondered after the Beast".

This admiration for the new world ruler will cause "all that dwell upon the earth (to) worship him".

Therefore it bids us to study the Scripture and see which political system meets these Biblical specifications for the end-time deceptive world leadership.

Only a hundred years ago it was impossible for the world to be united. The extreme diversity of the various nations and groups of people did not create peace.

For the first time since the fall of the Roman Empire, political unity is becoming possible.

Parallel to that, we are experiencing a global economic system never known before.
Today, it is difficult to clearly determine the country of origin of a product.

In order to achieve the predicted world unity, religion must also be united. A great number of movements and organizations are feverishly at work to unite Christendom.

The question's no more 'how', but 'when?'. The world's largest and most powerful religious system headquartered in Rome, is reaching out to all religions of the world for unity.

The Ecumenical movement, the World Council of Churches, and various movements and organizations that try to unify Christianity are actually working against the will of God, because the Church, the body of believers, is already perfect united in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Even the Jews today desire to be integrated into this last great Gentile World Empire.

Daniel 2:44-45 .. "And in the days of these kings shall the God of Heaven return and set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people.

Re: DEMOCRACY will elect the ac . . ~~~

Donna, To criticize democracy a few years ago would have been a chilly thing to do but this sounds very probable! I do believe that the AC will be someone from the Middle East though, as after the rapture I don't think that US will be much of a world player any longer!

This does make sense though that someone could get elected on a world level through a democratic process probably with the help of the UN or European Union.

I am very thankful that I will not be here to see it!!

. . and just think how Hillary Clinton and her gang 'reprimanded Netanyahu . . and, then, today, I read that Bibi has 'apologized' for 'interfering in the 'peace process' . . yep, even Israel wants to intermingle with the gentile world and its 'desperation' for 'peace' . .

~ ~

Netanyahu’s office has now apologized for the incident:

Vice President Joe Biden left Israel with an apology from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for the diplomatic uproar that overshadowed his visit and further encumbered a U.S. peace initiative.

Near the beginning of his visit on Tuesday, Israel’s Interior Ministry publicized its approval of a plan to build 1,600 homes in east Jerusalem—territory claimed by Palestinians.

A statement from the prime minister’s office Thursday expressed “regret over the unfortunate timing” and declared that ground wouldn’t be broken on the project for several years.

It also pledged to ensure similar “incidents” wouldn’t recur.

Melissa
after the rapture I don't think that US will be much of a world player any longer!

I agree, sis . . the U.S. has to lose its sovereignty for the global peace to come about . . . . the point being made in this article is that 'democracy' is springing up globally like never before . .

Great report , D!!!
Democracy's root is in ROME ...The Roman Senate was based on the same concept as our government today!
How close we are to THE OPEN DOOR !!!
Jesus is coming !!!!
hugs today !bb

Donna, I agree and the US made democracy look so good!! What a very interesting time we are living in!

Bonnie, That is very interesting and something that I sure did not know! Maybe there is a connection with the revised Roman empire to the system of democracy?!

Donna
. .
Netanyahu’s office has now apologized for the incident:

I was a little peeved when I first heard this, but thnking on this awhile I see a bigger picture emerging here..

Either Israel is smart as a fox or God is at work here. What has this done to the peace project.

It has caused the Palasteinians to walk again..

I believe that the "Restrainer" is at work here..

When we are gone, then the flood gates will open, and Israel will see their blundering ways, finally calling out to the Messiah, JESUS..

Joseph

Joseph, This stuff makes me mad too when I read it but I think you are right. These people are fools that are messing with Israel. The Lord will have His way! Amen!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com