Comment
The Global Elite's Plan to Destroy America and Your Freedom

GRANT JEFFREY - video 64 min

Shadow Government: The Global Elite's Plan to Destroy America and Your Freedom

Link to video
http://www.god.tv/video/play?video=204

Email: RAPTURE2770@GMAIL.COM

Re: The Global Elite's Plan to Destroy America and Your Freedom

Another great video from the 26th Prophecy Conference!

You are all precious in the eyes of Our Lord, I would say that even though they destroy the US if they are able to do it all the entire world but You are all save in Our Adonai's Hands, for He is faithful to keep His promises.

You will deliver me from the snare of the fowlers and the noisome pestilence.
Surely You will cover me Your feathers and under Your wings shall I trust, Your Truth shall be my shield and bucklers.
I shall not be afraid for the terrors by night nor for the arrow that flied by day, nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness nor for the destruction that wasteth at the noonday.
A thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come nigh my dwellings.
For I have made the Lord my God Yeshua which is my refuge even the Most HIgh my habitation.
Therefor there shall no evil befall me neither any plaque comes nigh my place.
Because He orders His Angels to charge over me, to keep me in all of my ways.
He will keep in His hands so I will not trip upon a stone.

Adonai blesses You all...

Francesca
Another great video from the 26th Prophecy Conference!

thumbs up reading for this book and dvd...I heard him speak in person just recently at the Intl prophecy Conference and he definately knows his stuff on this subject.. where he gets his inside info only He and the LORD knows !!

Thanks for posting this, Jim . .

The church is so blessed to have Grant Jeffrey at this time. He's informed, expertly I think in bible prophesy, and we're grateful.

I tell ya, our God has raised up some mighty warriors of the prophetic these days . . we're seeing more and more prophetic conferences getting the Truth known.

Grant doesn't hold back re: this 'shadow governement'

In his book, it prefaces (listed on his web page), the following:

"Those who hold power are invisible to all but a few insiders. Those unrivaled leaders answer to no earthly authority, and they won't stop until they control the world.

In Shadow Government, Grant Jeffrey removes the screen that up to now, has hidden the work of these diabolical agents.

Jeffrey reveals the biblical description of Satan's global conquest and identifies the tools of technology that the Antichrist will use to rule the world.

Your eyes will be opened to the real power that is working behind the scenes to destroy America and merge it into the coming global government.

MP-3 The Global Elite's Plan to Destroy America and Your Freedom

Everyone should listen to this - if you could not view the video now you can listen to the audio. I spent about 3 hours recording and converting this 63 min segment to a MP-3 audio file.

Here is the link - you can to listen online.
http://www.rapture5770-5775.com/rfidchip.htm

JIM

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

Re: MP-3 The Global Elite's Plan to Destroy America and Your Freedom

JIM
Everyone should listen to this - if you could not view the video now you can listen to the audio. I spent about 3 hours recording and converting this 63 min segment to a MP-3 audio file.

Here is the link - you can to listen online.
http://www.rapture5770-5775.com/rfidchip.htm

JIM

No can listen to audio either, Jim.

TO: SISTERNCHRIST

YOU CAN PURCHASE GRANT'S BOOK AT http://www.grantjeffrey.com/
I THINK IT ABOUT $18.00

JUST A THOUGHT..
I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER ONE MYSELF

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

I bought my copy a few weeks ago at Mardell's Christian Store. Didn't want to wait for it to come in the mail.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com