Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ministry Encouragement

I got a email recently that really filled me with the spirit. This person told me that I didn't realize just how much our ministry was is reaching people for the Lord. When I say our ministry I mean that all of you are the ministry called RITA. We are so blessed to have prayer warriors, teachers, encouragers present among us. You each have a part of this ministry and guys we are really getting our message out and people are picking up on our love not only for each other, but for those who are lurking. and of course our love for the Lord. What a blessing it is to call you all brothers and sisters.

I pray God will continue to bless us...........Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Ministry Encouragement

bttt

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Amen, we are Mishpocha!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Lynn, Amen, what a blessing RITA is to us all!! Praying that the Lord will use RITA to reach and encourage many in His service while we are anticipating the rapture!

Thank you, dear Lynn, for sharing this e-mail with us. I just want you to know how much I appreciate what you do and how hard you work for this ministry. RITA is such a blessing to me and to countless others.

Praise the Lord!!

corgi mom maria
Amen, we are Mishpocha!

Maria, I love that word "mispocha" - hebrew for FAMILY!! Sid Roth always welcomes everyone at the beginning of his show by saying, "Welcome mispocha".

Thanks Lynn, Brenda and Donna for all you do to keep RITA going. We wouldn't be here if not for your efforts and we LOVE YOU very much. We will get to thank you in person soon. Won't it be grand?
]

Lynn
bttt

Lynn/or anybody else who sees this post!!! What may I ask does "bttt" mean, for curiosity sakes!?

Sister in Christ, I believe it means...back to the top! I am learning all kinds of lingo here.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com