This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ANOINTING

Brothers and Sisters,
In my prayer time this morning.This is what our LORD
said to do.Ask JESUS to remove anything in you,that
is not of HIM.Then ANOINT your selves.Set your
countence andyour mind and your heart for going home.
NOW JESUS DID NOT GIVE (NO DATE).As an exmaple,the last two weeks of my husbands life.I bathed him at the sink.Dryed him off.ANOINTED his head and face and
arms.As they were dry form medications.
Blessings to you,
Star

Re: ANOINTING

Father in Jesus name I ask you to remove anything
in my life that would hinder or prevent me from
being with you. Unforgiveness, bitternes, or
any other issues.

Thank you for allowing me to know you in a way that
so few people do.

I pray for all those who either lurk or post
on this board that our garments are washed and our
hearts are clean.

Father I pray for our familys ...the ones who will join us later that you pour out your spirit on them and bring them home in the final harvest.

Thank you for your mercy and kindness.

Ditto!!! & AMEN!!! to Mary's posted er.

mary
Father in Jesus name I ask you to remove anything
in my life that would hinder or prevent me from
being with you. Unforgiveness, bitternes, or
any other issues.

Thank you for allowing me to know you in a way that
so few people do.

I pray for all those who either lurk or post
on this board that our garments are washed and our
hearts are clean.

Father I pray for our familys ...the ones who will join us later that you pour out your spirit on them and bring them home in the final harvest.

Thank you for your mercy and kindness

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Star, Thank you for this message. Praying in agreement with others here that the Lord will remove anything in me that is not pleasing to Him and will prepare us all to be home with Him!! Praying also that the Lord will fill us up with His Spirit and place an anointing on us here at RITA to be a witness in these last days for Jesus sake. In Jesus Name, Amen

Create in me a clean heart and renew a right
spirit with in me!

Amen! Thank you, Star, for this wonderful message!

"Lord please remove from my life anything that is not of You. Please make my heart and my life pleasing to You. Please remove any bitterness or unforgiveness that I may have against anyone... even the things I'm not aware of, because You know what's in my heart better than I.

I ask this, not only for myself, but for all Your children. Prepare our hearts for Your soon return for us, dear Lord.

I ask all of this in Jesus Name. Amen."

Exd 30:25 And thou shalt make it an oil of holy ointment, an ointment compound after the art of the apothecary: it shall be an holy anointing oil.

Exd 30:31 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, This shall be an holy anointing oil unto me throughout your generations.

Lev 8:10 And Moses took the anointing oil, and anointed the tabernacle and all that [was] therein, and sanctified them.

Lev 8:12 And he poured of the anointing oil upon Aaron's head, and anointed him, to sanctify him.

Lev 8:30 And Moses took of the anointing oil, and of the blood which [was] upon the altar, and sprinkled [it] upon Aaron, [and] upon his garments, and upon his sons, and upon his sons' garments with him; and sanctified Aaron, [and] his garments, and his sons, and his sons' garments with him.

Isaiah 10:27 It shall come to pass that in that day that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder. And his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil.

1Jo 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.

1Jo 2:27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Hebrews 1:9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.

Mark 6:13 And they cast out many demons and anointed with oil many who were sick and healed them.

Song of Solomon 1:3 Because of the fragrance of Your good ointments, Your name is ointment poured forth; Therefore the virgins love You; Draw me away!

Psalm 133:2 It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down... It is like the dew of Hermon descending upon the mountains of Zion; for there the Lord commanded the blessing - Life forevermore.

Psalm 23:5 ...You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.

Star
Brothers and Sisters,
In my prayer time this morning.This is what our LORD
said to do.Ask JESUS to remove anything in you,that
is not of HIM.Then ANOINT your selves.Set your
countence andyour mind and your heart for going home.
NOW JESUS DID NOT GIVE (NO DATE).As an exmaple,the last two weeks of my husbands life.I bathed him at the sink.Dryed him off.ANOINTED his head and face and
arms.As they were dry form medications.
Blessings to you,
Star

I know this is a true word because as I woke up I was dreaming of two people in particular that had really caused a lot of problems for me a few years ago and a lot of grief. I knew that I was to forgive them and ask the Lord to cleanse me of any bitterness and hurt feelings they had caused. Thank you Star again, for being a faithful witness.

Amen Ann, and a double Ditto for me.

I only want Jesus, nothing else.
I am sick of running, I only want to run to his arms.
I dont feel worthy, I feel like I am always letting him down.

Paul/Aussie
I only want Jesus, nothing else.
I am sick of running, I only want to run to his arms.
I dont feel worthy, I feel like I am always letting him down.

Paul, go to Diane C's post from last night and listen to Steve Hadley's message. That will pick you up! Here is the link for the thread:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=938252&cmd=show

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com