Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jesus Has Taken Us Beyond Condemnation

Beyond Condemnation - Mary Clark

March 11, 2010

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

You are beyond condemnation, beloved, far beyond condemnation. Bear this in mind. Meditate on this truth.
It is a truth that should make you want to shout! Shout your praise loud and clear to the One Who gave you this marvelous gift.

I am your God Who gave you a wonderful gift and freed you from that old enemy, condemnation. I want you walking free of the enemy’s taunts.
He is wrong when he tells you words of condemnation. You have been set free from condemnation. So rejoice!
Rejoice in the fact that I saw fit to free you of condemnation that tries to come into your mind, giving you unease in your walk.
I set you free of condemnation in order that you might be free, free to walk with your head held high with the knowledge of the sweetness of My love for you!!!

Re: Jesus Has Taken Us Beyond Condemnation

Thank you Texas Sue for that word. A big AMEN!!!

Steve W

and AMEN!!!

Shirley
Steve W

and AMEN!!!

FOREVER, AND EVER AMEN!!! (just a little play on a RANDY TRAVIS song title) from me too, T/Sue.

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

Another great post, Texas Sue, thank you!!

Amen very true for those who DWELL IN THE SHELTER OF THE ALMIGHTY but many Christians are in backslidden conditions and are facing the horror of the Tribulation if they don't repent of their sins and
return to their first love.

The Word says in the last days the love of many will wax cold.

It is certainly true. People are deceived. Christians are deceived.

Said this on another thread and will re-post it here:

When I see posts dividing up and classifying Christians as worthy, unworthy, going in rapture, not going, good enough, not good enough, it runs counter to what I have experienced with God. Any thing or idea that causes fear, condemnation, and hopelessness is not from heaven.

The heart of the Shepherd is to protect the sheep and provide safety, food and shelter, and to care for them when they have suffered injury. He doesn't take one who wanders from the flock and leave him for the wolves. He gently leads him back to the flock. That is the God I know and love.

2HH...

I understand your concern. And unfortunately the enemy is having a field day with much of the church. That being said...what Texas Sue has written in her first post is Rom 8:1 and the scripture by itself explains itself quite well.

What Texas Sue is bringing to the table is the grace, goodness and the shepharding of the Lord. Noone and I mean noone can take anything out of the Hand of the Almighty. We are fully forgiven when asked, we are fully provided for and fully taken care of. The scripture says so. As long as we are in HIM.

When someone is sharing one side of the coin, please don't feel like you need to bring out the other side all the time. Enjoy the fellowship and the truth that is being brought out. The body needs both. Too much of any one thing is not healthy.

I love you both in the Lord and you're both sisters in Christ. I know your heart 2HH and it cries out for the lost. So does the Lord. But I also know the heart of Texas Sue and her desire for the body to feel secure in Christ. I mean I should by now, after reading so much from the both of you. So it's ok...

Good word Sue...Good word!!!

YBIC
Steve

T/Sue . .

. . . bless all you dear RITAians . .

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com