<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
5 doves board / I heard a very long trumpet sound, just like the sound of the Shofar

Patty Hayes (15 March 2010)
"IT HAPPENED WHILE AT MCDONALD'S!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Doves,

Now that our world seems to be drawing to the close of this present age and looking forward to the Rapture, I thought you all might enjoy this.

Since I have lost my job...well, let me backtrack for a moment here. My friend with whom I share her home with and I were praying one evening. She prayed that if time of the Rapture was so very close that God would bring closure to my employment as God has given a gift in me for sharing the Gospel with others. Well it was not too long after her praying that I did lose my job, exact date being 03/04/10.

(I have spent much of my life passing out Bible Tracts and praying from time to time with folk, leading them in prayer receiving Christ as their Savior and Lord or just engaging people leading the conversation to the Gospel presentation.)

Several times during the work week I go over to the local coffee shop around 6 am in hopes to have opportunities to engage people about Jesus Christ. By the way, one did have quite a lengthy conversation with me prior to his getting onto a plane to head back to his home in Canada. He said he was convicted to read the Scriptures and asked me for a good beginning place, which I always have people start with the Gospel of John. He said he was going to go and buy a Bible and hopes to connect up again as he comes back to my area a couple of times a year.

Well, on this one morning, I just knew I wouldn't make it home in time to get to the restroom so I stopped in at McDonalds and went into their restroom. While sitting there I heard a very long trumpet sound, just like the sound of the Shofar horn. In my excitement I jumped to clean me off and dress myself in panick mode also in excitement saying to the Lord "just a moment please". I was SO EXCITED THAT I THOUGHT IT TRULY WAS THE RAPTURE. Then I said to myself, "wait a minute, there was no voice saying COME UP HERE"!. I stood there for a few moments to gather my thinking. After finishing cleaning me up I went out into the dining area and asked the cashier if she heard a sound like the blowing of a trumpet.

She said "OH YES, that's our Coke machine. It always makes that noise when it is being reloaded up". My heart sank for a moment or so but then laughed at myself. I thought well, at least I am more ready now than ever for the Rapture.

How about you????

Patty Hayes

Re: 5 doves board / I heard a very long trumpet sound, just like the sound of the Shofar

BUMP !!

Re: 5 doves board / I heard a very long trumpet sound, just like the sound of the Shofar

Mary,
Forgive me,I laughed so hard.I'm crying.Are you ok!
GOD BLESS YOU,
Star

Yes, that was funny! The coke machine sounding like a shofar!!!

You know, God does have a sense of humor. During lunch, I was praying and asking the Lord for a confirmation if the 4.4 earthquake at 4:04 was a sign of us going home on April 4th. No answer. Then I happened to turn on the radio going back to work, and "GOODBYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD" came on the radio.

I had to laugh.

Mary - that sounds like my kinda luck - being in a toliet when the rapture happens - you know what - if it meant the rapture would happen I would go camp out in the toliet stall!! love you Mary!!!

Ms. Victor
Mary - that sounds like my kinda luck - being in a toliet when the rapture happens - you know what - if it meant the rapture would happen I would go camp out in the toliet stall!! love you Mary!!!

I'm afraid that the Rapture will happen when one's in the shower.

My fear exactly !

mary

My fear exactly !

To think, Mary, we wouldn't even have a chance to grab a towel to drap over ourselves either, would we?

It is another confirmation, time is closing, get ready, we will meet in the air soon ....

It becomes stranger and stranger out here, feel like our home is coming to us right now ...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com