Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I know we have said this before, but...

I just feel compelled to say PRAY! People I am really feeling something in my spirit right now. Is it possible that many of us will feel some of the wrath before we are taken out of here? I live near the New Madrid Fault line, and I am sadly feeling that something big is going to happen soon. I have been praying all morning that we should wake up, and be ready! I love you guys! May we meet very soon!

Re: I know we have said this before, but...

I know what you mean. I had a really weird feeling yesterday. I also had a dream last night that I was standing in line at the store to return something and the person in front of me in line said "Elijah is coming".

I dreamed this morning that I was having a conversation with a friend who has been in heaven 5 years now.

See another post by Ms. Victor - same theme! Another confirmation?

IS EVERYBODY READY?

Hi Big Mama I was feeling down yesterday and uneasy too! Maybe the situation in Israel is going to escalate soon. Will be praying.

Ma, So nice to see you posting! Is your name Melissa too!! I think that if I remember you said that before. I wanted to use the name Ma and you had already snagged it!!

Seems a lot of us are feeling it. Praying for Israel and for the peace and safety of His church.

Hi Big Mama!

I too, feel that same feeling. Which is why I felt compelled to (You can check my recent post) ask my intermediate loved ones about what their reaction would be IF we were to get Raptured Easter Sunday. They only instead scoffed at me. Which can be expected, since they're all non-believers.

Melissa
Hi Big Mama I was feeling down yesterday and uneasy too! Maybe the situation in Israel is going to escalate soon. Will be praying.

Ma, So nice to see you posting! Is your name Melissa too!! I think that if I remember you said that before. I wanted to use the name Ma and you had already snagged it!!

How nice of you to remember me. No, my name isn't Melissa, too, but I originally wanted the name 'Big Mama' that the other Melissa has...

Ma, Now I remember!! I must have confused you with Big Mama.

Your dream that you mentioned above sounds pretty cool!! I hope that it is a heads up!!

Melissa

I am feeling it too!! Today we went to the museum and a friend of my sons came with us.... His friend is into bible prophecy and is watching with me and his mom ... well they both attend a spiritfilled christian school (my son and his friend) and he told me that the other day their history teacher was telling them that we are coming to the end of time (or something like this) he was refering to the coming of Jesus ...and when he said that the clock in the room stopped!!! signs signs every where signs....also he said the other night at church they mentioned the rapture some because of all the earthquakes we have been having.....

I am praying protection over anyone who lives in the area of any future earthquakes... buy I really think we are almost out of here...

I sure hope we are out of here soon because there is way to much going on. I think we are in for a wild ride if He tarries much longer. Furthermore, the more that our leaders push Israel...well that just isn't good for the US.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com