Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GODS COUNTDOWN TO THE RAPTURE

Corey has done a great job in presenting the possible rapture of the Bride during the barley harvest at the feast of FIRSTFRUITS this coming Easter Sunday. There is however a second possible Spring time FIRSTFRUITS harvest that we must also consider.

This is a quick study that shows there are TWO Firstfruits. Christ the FIRST on His day of resurrection from the dead and then the SECOND Firstfruits on Pentecost when the Jew and Gentile Bride is resurrected from the living and the dead into new life when Christ returns for all those that belong to Him.

THE COUNT

Lev. 23:15,16 “ And you shall count for yourselves from the day after the (weekly)
Sabbath, from the day that you brought the sheaf (of barley) of the wave offering:
seven Sabbaths shall be completed.(49 days=7X7) (count starts this year on Sunday April
4th, feast of FirstFruits)

Count fifty days to the day AFTER the seventh Sabbath,(a Sunday) then you shall
offer a NEW grain offering to the Lord. (that offering is the Bride)

THE ASSEMBLY and WHEN

Numb. 28:25,26 “And on the seventh day you shall have a holy convocation
(assembly). You shall do no regular work.”

“Also, on the day of FirstFruits, when you bring a NEW grain offering to the Lord
at your FEAST OF WEEKS, ....” This is PENTECOST
EX. 34:22a “And you shall observe the Feast of Weeks, of the FIRSTFUITS of wheat
harvest..”

THE ASSEMBLY and WHO

Lev. 23:17 “You shall bring from your habitation (earth) two wave loaves....baked
with leaven (sin). They are the FIRSTFRUITS to the Lord.” The Bride is made up of
both the Jew and the Gentile and has within it sin. This is represented by the two
loaves. Jesus Christ, the FirstFuits at His resurrection is represented by the Barley
which was offered as a wave offering with NO leaven in it.
IThes. 4:17 “Then we who are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP (offered as
a sacrifice) together with them (the dead in Christ and one of the two loaves)
(together with them is also a holy assembly) in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air”
(this is coming out of our habitation)

DANIELS LAST WEEK OF SEVENS

Could it be that Daniels 70th week is not only prophetic of the seven years of
tribulation before the Second Coming of Christ back to Earth, but also a picture
of the COUNTDOWN of the seven Sabbaths until the Rapture on the day after
the FINAL SABBATH????

MY CONCLUSION

It may be possible that Sunday, the 4th of April, could be the start of
a 49 day countdown for the offering of the Bride to occur on Sunday the 23rd of May.
This date would probably be between sundown on Sat. the 22nd and sundown of the
23rd.Israeli time and therefore could be anytime on Sat or Sun in the rest of the
worlds timezones. (dont know the day or hour)

In all my years of Bible study, I have never before seen the connection between
the counting of days between FirstFruits and Pentecost and the counting of the 70th
week of Daniel. What do you think???

May this study be a blessing to all who read. May it bring hope to the hopeless
and anticipation of the find to the searcher. If this study is not of God, may it become
null and void as a seed that falls on rocky ground.

Love in Christ Jesus
Tom

Re: GODS COUNTDOWN TO THE RAPTURE

tribulation before the Second Coming of Christ back to Earth, but also a picture
the FINAL SABBATH????

Tom, I think this is a really neat find!! Last year the month of May looked like a picture of the rapture with 3 or 4 different things going on that made me really believe it would be in May. The date that I had last year was Ascension day, but Pentecost was definitely my next best choice!

I think that you may have found something here and I like your analysis!

Very true, Tom... just like there is 1st Passover... & then 2nd Passover a few weeks later.

Very good article Tom..

You have done a good study here, and it sounds like a possible time period for the rapture..

I've been trying to digest CJ's post, and put the pieces together, but as I've explained many times my "OLD" brain is at that stage in my life that it doesn't want to think anymore..

I appreaciate the work that you guys are doing in lifting the Word up for us dummies and old timers..

This morning I had a few numbers rolling around in my head, possible that the Holy Spirit wanted me to get them out, I don't know, but after playing around with them I finally posted them in "Jacob's Trouble" that lays out our year 2010 in the broad sense..

But I was desiring a little closer timing, and this article that you presented here seems like a good time element.

God Bless all the great RITA's here,

Joseph

I am totally fine with May, Tom. The weather is great in Florida now, I am enjoying life!!!!! No seriously, I just met with a new petsitting client. We were talking about all kinds of things and then all of a sudden he came out and said..."Jesus is coming back". I said I know and then we went on to talk about Israel and, he has invested money in stock with this oil company in Israel. Israel is getting ready to hit oil. This will sustain the Jews during the Trib and they won't need to rely on Arab oil. He won't be here to enjoy that money but, we were saying how Israel will be able to care for all its people financially because of this.....there are a lot of poor in Israel too. So, he said he hopes in a couple of years....he is slowly dying of cancer too, but I said....."Oh no, just a couple of months....I am hoping you won't need my service at the end of May.

So, that was my day today in a nutshell. Adonai is great!!!!

And my oldest son's birthday is May 23rd. He is a God child for sure.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Very many thanks Tom for this study. If we are still here after 4th April then we can hope that our departure will be for around 23rd May! In France, Europe we are now changing to warmer spring weather so while waiting we will be able to enjoy the spring flowers that have been held back by all the frosts and snow until now. Every Blessing, Edelweiss

"In all my years of Bible study, I have never before seen the connection between
the counting of days between FirstFruits and Pentecost and the counting of the 70th
week of Daniel
. What do you think???"

Very good information my brother and thank you Sir.

I like what you brought to the table to study...Nice work Tom.

P.S. If youins on the West Coast could get out your fans and direct some WAAAARRRRMMMM air our way to Ohio, I'll give ya'all a REAL BIG HUG when we get HOME...See what ya can do...

Love ya Brother,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Tom

This is a quick study that shows there are TWO Firstfruits. Christ the FIRST on His day of resurrection from the dead and then the SECOND Firstfruits on Pentecost when the Jew and Gentile Bride is resurrected from the living and the dead into new life when Christ returns for all those that belong to Him.

THE COUNT

Lev. 23:15,16 “ And you shall count for yourselves from the day after the (weekly)
Sabbath, from the day that you brought the sheaf (of barley) of the wave offering:
seven Sabbaths shall be completed.(49 days=7X7) (count starts this year on Sunday April
4th, feast of FirstFruits)

Count fifty days to the day AFTER the seventh Sabbath,(a Sunday) then you shall
offer a NEW grain offering to the Lord. (that offering is the Bride)

THE ASSEMBLY and WHEN

Numb. 28:25,26 “And on the seventh day you shall have a holy convocation
(assembly). You shall do no regular work.”

“Also, on the day of FirstFruits, when you bring a NEW grain offering to the Lord
at your FEAST OF WEEKS, ....” This is PENTECOST
EX. 34:22a “And you shall observe the Feast of Weeks, of the FIRSTFUITS of wheat
harvest..”

THE ASSEMBLY and WHO

Lev. 23:17 “You shall bring from your habitation (earth) two wave loaves....baked
with leaven (sin). They are the FIRSTFRUITS to the Lord.” The Bride is made up of
both the Jew and the Gentile and has within it sin. This is represented by the two
loaves. Jesus Christ, the FirstFuits at His resurrection is represented by the Barley
which was offered as a wave offering with NO leaven in it.
IThes. 4:17 “Then we who are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP (offered as
a sacrifice) together with them (the dead in Christ and one of the two loaves)
(together with them is also a holy assembly) in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air”
(this is coming out of our habitation)

DANIELS LAST WEEK OF SEVENS

the FINAL SABBATH????

MY CONCLUSION

It may be possible that Sunday, the 4th of April, could be the start of
a 49 day countdown for the offering of the Bride to occur on Sunday the 23rd of May.
This date would probably be between sundown on Sat. the 22nd and sundown of the
23rd.Israeli time and therefore could be anytime on Sat or Sun in the rest of the
worlds timezones. (dont know the day or hour)

In all my years of Bible study, I have never before seen the connection between
week of Daniel. What do you think???

May this study be a blessing to all who read. May it bring hope to the hopeless
and anticipation of the find to the searcher. If this study is not of God, may it become
null and void as a seed that falls on rocky ground.

Love in Christ Jesus
Tom

Tom,
This may be a quick study but it is most astute!
You make it so easy to understand.
Sometimes the truth is so easy it's staring us right in the face!

Tom, Thanks for keeping the perspective for us, The Feast of Weeks, the counts and typology fits so well.

Great balance; great insight. You have the last word on this one!

best regards,
Scuggers

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

I have been gone all day and just got home and read all the encouraging words and input from you all. Thanks for the warm reception.

It was a beautiful 70 degree day here with lots of sunshine and blue sky. I had a great day out metal detecting for lost treasure at old parks and campgrounds near my home. Wish you were here Scotty to partner up in this fun hobby.

Wow, as I was typing this a 6.7 EQ just hit Chile in the same area as the big one. With what our resident is doing to Israel, I am afraid that we are in for it here soon. But God.

Tom

You know Tom, for the savety of US I'm truly hoping that all the peace process will be failed literally that implies US will fail to divide the land of Israel.

This is because I don't want to see US is divided literally. So far we just taste a little of what will happen when we confront Israel. It has not happened to us because we haven't divided the land of Israel literally/physically. It just stays in the minds of some residents. In minimum case, I prefer there is a war to halt all the peace process initiated by US that will eventually save the US from the curse of dividing the land of Israel.

However, it seems that the other way happens, based on US initiatives, the land of Israel will be divided. Oh no...no....no... , please pray this peace process, land for peace process will fail in the name of Yeshua... I don't want our US to be divided literally ...

Eyes to eyes, we should learn from history it will hit the US when it more inclined to harm Israel.

Tom - have missed your informative posts so I went looking for them!

Sorry to say this, but your study of a second FirstFruits, Pentecost and counting of the omer deserves serious consideration. It makes so much sense! Also reminds me of how Pentecost being in the middle (4th of 7 feasts of the Lord)acts something like a hinge between the spring and fall feasts.

I'm remembering CJ's thread where he advocates the spring feasts being associated with the Christ's 1st coming, and the fall feasts probably being fulfilled by Christ's 2nd Coming. Knowing how orderly the Lord is, it would seem appropriate (but then this is from a human perspective and God's ways are not ours!) for the next event on the prophetic calendar to occur on Pentecost as if one were crossing a bridge from the church age back to the remainder of the previous dispensation when emphasis was on the law, and the Lord focuses His attention once more on His people Israel.

Bummer!So there may yet be another month to go?

Tom,

I have found your message very promising and confirming to my way of thinking. Today I posted a message by Christine Beadsworth and while reading this my thoughts were that Pentecost could very likely be the rapture if it takes place in 2010. I even spoke to Star about this timeline this morning.

In 2002 I was given a prophecy that I was shown a peg board with 7 pegs all in a row...not up and down but straight across...there have been many calculations, but the 7 pegs could very easily equal 7 weeks equalling 49 days and on the 50th the rapture. I also was told in a message that I have spoken much of, in 2008 on March 12th at 7:30AM that the rapture would happen on a Friday...Israel time Saturday. I have a tape on the Feasts that was given by Chuck Missler and his thoughts coincide with what you wrote and said that he feels that some Pentecost the rapture could take place. Also Lyn Myze has made a study on this and has always come up with Pentecost as a rapture timeline for the Church. I was also shown 7's in large black numbers when I was told the rapture would be on a Friday...5770 is the calendar year for Israel at present.

LETS PRAY THIS MAY BE THE TIME AS THE ANGELS ARE THERE WAITING UNTIL HE COMES.

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Hi Tom...

Hours around my house can run very irregular, so I'm typing this a 2:30 in the morning. I need to get back to sleep.

Anyway, I also am very impressed with what you've come up with. Remember the lady that had a vision/dream that the Lord was going to take the church during a Christian feast rather than a Jewish feast, as He has all seven feasts covered with His 2 comings... ie... first 2000 years ago and the next in 2017. Anyway, the only Christian feasts in my mind were Christmas, little Christmas, which my sister celebrates, Easter and Pentecost.

Pentecost is the one feast that describes the church being taken to heaven the best. I also will say that if we are not taken by the 5th of April, then I would think that Pentecost is the best date to look at on the calendar. It always falls on a Sunday.

Blessings Brother Tom!!!!
Steve

Steve, i know Christmas and Easter are Christian "feasts", but I thought Pentecost was purely a Jewish feast. The only connection I know to Christianity is the miracle of the first Pentecost after the crucifixion in which the church was established. Is this what you are referring to?

BTW, i think the theory makes a lot of sense. Someone last year made the point that the church was established on Pentecost, and it would be on Pentecost that it is taken back out and the Lord returns to focus on Israel, so that the "year" of dealing with Israel is not interrupted, it just had a roughly 2,000 year pause.

Many of these scenarios tend to make sense to me, but it's really up to God's timing. I love trying to figure it out, though.

Ascension Thursday is only 10 days before Pentecost.

Maybe that would qualify as non-Jewish

This year is nearly a new moon feast too

Thank you all for your great input to this thread. I am not on the computer much anymore but check RITA every day. You all are soooooo kind, thoughtful and encouraging. What a blessing you all are.

The only additional thoughts I have as to the timing of the Rapture on a particular "feast" day or "holiday" (read Holy Day) is......don't you find it amazing that the ONLY SONday "feast"/Holy days are FirstFruits and Pentecost?

I do not think it a coincidence that SUNday is the day that the SON of God, our Bridegroom fulfilled the Feast of FirstFruits on its SUNday celebration day at His FIRST coming. Does it not make sense that He will fulfill the second SUNday event at some Pentecost which is called the second FirstFruits "feast"????????????? These are the only feast which ALWAYS fall on a SUNday/SONday.

With all we know at this time and date, it seems all but a 100% sure thing that THIS is the year.

One more thing that caught my attention this week is the History channel broadcasting the 3D evidence of the shroud of Turin evidence that Jesus Christ really did resurrect from the dead. This movie was shown in most of the world and will be repeated this coming Saturday and Sunday.

Even though we at RITA do not need the shroud to confirm our faith in Christ' resurrection, this movie could sure be the last warning to all those who have procrastinated and put off making a decision to repent and accept Jesus Christ as Savior before it is TOO late.

Just as Noah was preaching and warning the people of his day on the last week before the flood started and all the animals were miraculously showing up and boarding the ark as a "witness" to the warning message, so is this latest scientific evidence when coupled with the movies of the crucifixion of Christ, Armageddon, etc. that have been viewed by millions in the last two years.

It seems to me that TIME IS UP. What say you???

Tom

""Even though we at RITA do not need the shroud to confirm our faith in Christ' resurrection, this movie could sure be the last warning to all those who have procrastinated and put off making a decision to repent and accept Jesus Christ as Savior before it is TOO late.

Just as Noah was preaching and warning the people of his day on the last week before the flood started and all the animals were miraculously showing up and boarding the ark as a "witness" to the warning message, so is this latest scientific evidence when coupled with the movies of the crucifixion of Christ, Armageddon, etc. that have been viewed by millions in the last two years.

It seems to me that TIME IS UP. What say you???"

I AGREE TOM!!!! I THINK EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER AT ONCE FOR A LAST WAKE UP CALL! OUR LORD IS COMING SOON!

Tom,

I am speechless! I was just reading in an old Israel My Glory magazine a synopsis of the spring feasts a few weeks ago. As I was reading about Pentecost/Shavuot, it was as if the meaning started to come off the page............the two loaves of bread (Yes, just as you supposed: Jews and Gentiles!), the 7th week! Yes! And also this: burnt offerings were required plus the priest gave a peace offering (Jesus presents us before the Father.......)

The Law was given on Pentecost and the Church was born on Pentecost. I believe that the full meaning of this holiday may not yet be fulfilled.

Last year the Lord spoke to me about the Rapture and He hinted that it might be on Pentecost........so we will see! Not long to wait!!!!!!!

Here's what the magazine said:

Shavuot: Instituted when the Israelites entered the land. It is called the Feast of Weeks because it involved counting seven weeks (exactly 50 days) from First Fruits to this offering. The Greek name, Pentecost, means "50th day". It involved presenting two loaves of bread, with leaven (Lev. 23:17), plus burnt offerings (v.18). The priests also gave peace offerings. This, too, was a harvest festival, coming in mid season. The Lord required His people to give thanks at the beginning (First Fruits), middle (Feast of Weeks/Pentecost), and the end (Tabernacles) of the harvest. All Jewish males were required to go to Jerusalem. The Law was given on Pentecost, and the church began on Pentecost.

Scuggers
Ascension Thursday is only 10 days before Pentecost.

Maybe that would qualify as non-Jewish

This year is nearly a new moon feast too

This was my best date last year and maybe it is for this year. I think that CJ made a pretty good case for the new moon!!

Last year the whole month of May had events that seemed to be a picture of the rapture.

Pentecost seems ideal too but I keep hearing people say that "it is going to be sooner than we think".

Maybe the new moon in May would qualify for the "sooner than we think" because it is just prior to ascension day!

Just my 2 cents.

One more thing that caught my attention this week is the History channel broadcasting the 3D evidence of the shroud of Turin evidence that Jesus Christ really did resurrect from the dead. This movie was shown in most of the world and will be repeated this coming Saturday and Sunday.

Even though we at RITA do not need the shroud to confirm our faith in Christ' resurrection, this movie could sure be the last warning to all those who have procrastinated and put off making a decision to repent and accept Jesus Christ as Savior before it is TOO late.

Tom, I have been thinking for the past few days about the folks that believe that there will be some type of witness going on post rapture by resurrected saints. I was wondering if maybe something big was going to happen around Easter that would really cause people to look up to our Lord and get saved, and then perhaps 40 days later we would actually get raptured.

I had not thought until you mentioned that maybe this shroud is a witness of Jesus' resurrection that will be out there for the world to look at for 40 days and then the rapture will occur.

This period of time after the ressurection and leading up to the ascension was a time I believe for Jesus to prove his ressurection to the disciples and others. Maybe this is what is occurring now with this shroud documentary and then we will be out of here around the ascension - probably new moon per CJs good study!

Just some more thoughts to consider!

I would like to discuss New Creations point about Pentecost being the 4th of 7 Feasts of the Lord.

Have any of you studied the Menorah? The 4th lamp in the Menorah is the Shamash, or Servant Lamp, which speaks of Jesus. The other 6 lamps always point toward the Servant Lamp, just as all of the Feasts point to Jesus. Well...everything in creation points to Jesus.

On the 4th day of creation the Lord God made the Sun, which is the servant lamp of creation, which also speaks of the Son of God.

The 4th color in the spectrum of light is emerald green, which the Throne of God is surrounded by an emerald green rainbow. When one separates the spectrum of white light, which Jesus is the Light of the World, it is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. Green is right in the middle, and this color speaks of Jesus.

Revelations 4:3

'And he that sat was to look on like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like to an emerald.'

This description is given in the 4th book of Revelations when John was told 'Come up hither...' which many believe speaks of the rapture of the Bride into Heaven. The 3 to me speaks of the Triune Godhead, which this verse is describing them on the Throne of God.

The 4th foundation of the city of God is emerald.

The entire word of God is based upon the structure of the Menorah. There are Menorah's inside of Menorah's in the structure of the word. If anyone is interested, J.R. Church and Gary Stearman have authored a book called 'The Mystery of the Menorah', that is so absolutely enlightening about how God formed this world, His word, and everything was created around the structure of the Menorah, because it speaks of Father God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.

Anyway, when New Creation pointed out Pentecost as being the pivot point of the Feasts, or the 4th of 7, I remembered how God has used the Menorah as a template, and Pentecost would be the 'Servant Lamp' Feast in the structure of the Menorah, thus pointing again to Jesus possibly coming for His Bride.

In all of these there are 7 elements. Seven lamps to the Menorah, 7 days in creation, 7 colors in the spectrum of light, and 7 Feasts of the Lord. Pentecost would be the feast that would speak of Christ because it is in the 4th place in the Feasts.

The Shield of Israel, also called their Coat of Arms, follows a design seen in a vision by Zechariah of 2 olive branches standing beside Israel's Menorah.

Shield of Israel

If God follows the template of the Menorah, Pentecost could be the Feast that we are told to 'Come up hither'.

Just a thought.

http://messianicgentiles.blogspot.com/2009/11/tabernacle-in-wilderness.html

'1) GOLDEN MENORAH..LAMPSTAND (Exod. 25:31-39; 27:20-21; 37:17-24)

Exod. 37:17-24 He made the menorah of pure gold. He made it of hammered work; its base, shaft, cups, rings of outer leaves and flowers were a single unit. 18 There were six branches extending from its sides, three branches of the menorah on one side of it and three on the other. On one branch were three cups shaped like almond blossoms, a ring of outer leaves and petals; likewise on the opposite branch three cups shaped like almond blossoms, a ring of outer leaves and petals; and similarly for all six branches extending from the menorah. 20 On the central shaft of the menorah were four cups shaped like almond blossoms, each with its ring of outer leaves and petals. Where each pair of branches joined the central shaft was a ring of outer leaves of one piece with the pair of branches — thus for all six branches. Their rings of outer leaves and their branches were of one piece with the shaft. Thus the whole menorah was one piece of hammered work made of pure gold. He made its seven lamps, its tongs and its trays of pure gold. 24 The menorah and its utensils were made of sixty-six pounds of pure gold.”

As you enter into the Holy Place you see the golden lamp stand to your left. This 107 lb. pure gold menorah has seven branches. The menorah itself, made of pure gold, represents the Holy One Of Israel. The servant lamp in the middle of the menorah represents Yeshua, the Son of the Holy One Of Israel. The seven branches, among many other things, represent the seven days of Alpha and Omega, from beginning to end. The middle (servant lamp) of the menorah feeds olive oil (the Holy Spirit) to the other six branches. These other six branches are the body of Believers. As the servant lamp fed oil to the six branches the branches not only gave off light but also illuminated the central shaft, the servant lamp, the light of the world. This is symbolic of the walk of a true Believer, walking in the power of the holy spirit (being fed by the oil), rather than trying to serve Messiah in the energy of the flesh.

In the days of the Tabernacle these lamps were trimmed twice daily so as to always burn brightly. This menorah provides the only light in the Holy Place. No other light can get in.'

HTTL, Not that this means anything necessarily but May's birthstone is emerald!

Whoa! Are there really any coincidences, or just Divine Appointments. Awesome!

As the servant lamp fed oil to the six branches the branches not only gave off light but also illuminated the central shaft, the servant lamp, the light of the world. This is symbolic of the walk of a true Believer, walking in the power of the holy spirit (being fed by the oil), rather than trying to serve Messiah in the energy of the flesh.

HTTL, This is a really neat description and so true!!

last golden menorah constructed after the destruction of the second temple

Holy To The Lord:

Wow! Thank you for your helping to pull all this together for us! I had read of the menorah before, but somehow didn't connect that with the feasts, and your input adds so much more!

It is wonderful how the Lord gives a piece of the puzzle to one here, another piece to someone over there, - and then brings us - and the picture - all together into greater focus. SO much appears to be falling into place (finally??).

Thank you!

Brother Tom,

I agree with you mate.
I long for the day brother when we can sit together and have a good old chat. I miss you brother, I admire you and your studies greatly.

Praise him Brother, it wont be long

ybiC / Paul

Melissa and HTTL,

You guys have wonderfully added a lot of new food for thought to this thread. I was aware of the middle candle and Jesus, but you really gave me some BIG GOOSEBUMPS when you pointed out that EMERALD is the birthstone for may. WOW!!!!

All the sevens are no coincidence.

Green is the color of life and peace. Isn't it wonderfully possible that THE Prince of peace will come to bring NEW LIFE and ETERNAL PEACE to His bride during the Emerald month of May????

Blue has always been my favorite color, but I sure could get use to and change to Emerald Green real quick. Just the word Emerald emanates visions of rest, peace, serenity and abundance. I for one can't wait.

I thought of yet another 7 coincidence today while driving in the car. If this year is the Jewish year 5770, then the end of the tribulation will be 5777.

You number guys can tell me what the 5 is for. 3 7's in a row sounds like complete completion to me... a perfect ending that will be ready for a NEW BEGINNING.

TN Dove
I thought of yet another 7 coincidence today while driving in the car. If this year is the Jewish year 5770, then the end of the tribulation will be 5777. [smile]

You number guys can tell me what the 5 is for. 3 7's in a row sounds like complete completion to me... a perfect ending that will be ready for a NEW BEGINNING

ps. I couldn't find emerald green in the color selection

ITS SPIRITUAL SIGNIFICANCE, the number FIVE

works well!

Paul, love you brother. Looking forward to many wonderful times of face to face fellowship with you.

Kerry, I think 5 is the number for grace. It surely is Gods grace that keeps the Tribulation to only 7 years.

I was considering the number four and how it stands for Jesus as the servant and light of the world. One other 4 picture of Jesus is the requirement that the Passover lamb be observed for four days before sacrificing it on Passover.

Jesus came into Jerusalem on palm Sunday and was observed for four days before being "lifted up" on the cross of crucifixion where He was the "light" of the world that was the "servant" of mankind taking upon Himself all the sins of mankind created in His image.

THE CROSS IS THE CENTER PIECE OF ALL HISTORY. There are four points on a cross (top,bottom, left and right)just as there are four points in the Earth...NSEW. All of time before the cross points forward to Christ and all time after the cross points back to that ONE event that forever changed the history of mankind. As Jesus hung on that old rugged cross, the destiny of our lives hung there with Him. It was only when He uttered the words, "paid in full, it is finished" that the victory for our hearts and souls had been won and our eternal destination guaranteed. Gods grace and loving kindness was signed and sealed forever on that horrible yet wonderful day of our atonement. All praise, honor and glory be to His name.

Another 4 is the fourth Gospel, St. John. Like no other book of the new covenant, John is all about a personal relationship with the Son of God.
Johns account is from a personal active friendship with Jesus. His insights and descriptions of the life of Jesus are more personal and intimate that any other Biblical writer.

For me, John is represented by the color green. Why? Because in John it is clear that Jesus came into the world to bring LIFE and to bring it more abundantly than it was before He came. It seems to me that Emerald green IS what abundant life looks like as a color. What say you??

Tom

I do not know why these are posting twice, I have tried everything to correct it, but, twice as nice.

The Cross in creation.

M51 Whirlpool Galaxy" target="_blank">M51 Whirlpool Galaxy

This Tau, which is the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, is representative of the Cross, was found in the middle of the M51 Whirlpool Galaxy. It is a Black Hole. How poignant. Unless you go through the Cross of Christ, you are going into the Black Hole of outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/treeoflifeletters.htm

'As the seven double letters place themselves on different levels of manifestation, they symbolize the formation of space. They represent the seven extremities of the world, the seven planets, the seven days of creation, the seven days of the week, and so on.

As the seven double letters form a octahedron structure, the twelve vertices are equal to the twelve simple letters, see next.'

Photobucket" target="_blank">Photobucket

As you can see the Tau is in the center, just at it is in the center of this galaxy in the Heavens. Kind of like the Lord is saying that He will always have the last word.

Laminin. Laminin holds our bodies together. It is the re-bar of our body. If you do not have Laminin you have Muscular Dystrophy. Is our God awesome, or what?!!!

Louie Giglio on Laminin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4zgJXPpI4

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/laminin.htm

HTTL, thanks for posting the info on Laminin. That is an amazing story about how the link that holds our cells (whole body) together is shaped like a cross. God is awesome!

Here is the video you linked for us:

"These are the five great mysteries, and five is therefore the number of GRACE.

If four is the number of the world, then it represents man's weakness, and helplessness, and vanity, as we have seen.

But four plus one (4+1=5) is significant of Divine strength added to and made perfect in that weakness; of omnipotence combined with the impotence of earth; of Divine favour uninfluenced and invincible."

--

LOVE IT. Knew I could count on you, Scuggs.

Tom
Kerry, I think 5 is the number for grace. It surely is Gods grace that keeps the Tribulation to only 7 years.

Tom-

Every time you post, it is like liquid candy to me!!! I just drink it all in, & can't wait for the next line. You've connected so, so many dots for me over the months.

Post more, plz. I know you've had a rough year, but we youngsters need more meat to eat.

Kerry,

You sure know how to make an old man feel special with your sweet, confectioner words of encouragement.

My problem with writing much is that I am old enough to have reached the point of continually repeating the same stories over and over, however I hope I'm still young enough to remember to stop myself from doing that too often.

Kerry, you sure know how to make an old man feel......oopps... oh well.

I usually just share what the Lord puts on my heart in response to what someone else has posted. I surely never think of it as "candy" or "meat". For me, I am continually amazed at how our awesome God takes the simple everyday things of the world to communicate to us His plans while at the same time confusing and confounding the wise.

The Spirit says, "oh taste and see that the Lord is good and He is good all the time". Isn't it so good to know that God is not angry with us and that He has never been threatened or disappointed with us for all the wrong choices we have made in our life. He knew our beginning and our end even before He knitted us together in our mothers womb, and still He chose us to be His sons bride.

Is God awesome or what??? What love. What unconditional acceptance. Just think how valuable we must be. God himself suffered and died just so He could be with us. IF THAT IS NOT A BIG WOW, NOTHING IS.

Love ya

Tom

The countdown has begun! 50 days or less until Rapture!

Happy Firstfruits! maybe today!

(Here's some for you Joseph)

Unsure if anyone has posted anything related to this yet, but I did notice last year that - according to wikipedia - this year Pentecost is observed on May 23rd for both Western and Eastern Orthodox churches. I don't know how often the date coincides like this...

Tom
IF THAT IS NOT A BIG WOW, NOTHING IS.

AMEN, brother.

GOD'S COUNT-UP TO THE 50TH DAY & RAPTURE

Our "Count-Up" to the 50th day in earnest expectation...

Feast of First Fruits

"You guys have wonderfully added a lot of new food for thought to this thread. I was aware of the middle candle and Jesus, but you really gave me some BIG GOOSEBUMPS when you pointed out that EMERALD is the birthstone for may. WOW!!!!

All the sevens are no coincidence.

Green is the color of life and peace. Isn't it wonderfully possible that THE Prince of peace will come to bring NEW LIFE and ETERNAL PEACE to His bride during the Emerald month of May????

Blue has always been my favorite color, but I sure could get use to and change to Emerald Green real quick. Just the word Emerald emanates visions of rest, peace, serenity and abundance. I for one can't wait.

The Spirit says, "oh taste and see that the Lord is good and He is good all the time". Isn't it so good to know that God is not angry with us and that He has never been threatened or disappointed with us for all the wrong choices we have made in our life. He knew our beginning and our end even before He knitted us together in our mothers womb, and still He chose us to be His sons bride.

Is God awesome or what??? What love. What unconditional acceptance. Just think how valuable we must be. God himself suffered and died just so He could be with us. IF THAT IS NOT A BIG WOW, NOTHING IS."

This Sunday April 4, 2010 begins the fifty day counting of the Omer which culminates with Shavuot on May 23. The counting of the Omer can be followed using the convenient chart at:
http://www.karaite-korner.org/omer.shtml

More information on the Feast of Shavuot is available at:
http://www.karaite-korner.org/shavuot.shtml

This "Count-Up to 50" counter has been adjusted to allow for Jerusalem time, PLEASE CLICK HERE

Hey scuggers,

I found the new count up clock, and I found the information on why we are counting up "We are not counting down the days but counting from 1 to ...expecting something great to happen on day 50." YHVH wants us to be people of faith and will fill your cup of expectation in relation to how empty it is.
Really a good read, I printed it so I could read it off and on through the next 50 days

page 5 of YHVH's Holy Day Plan,

Got it now, thanks

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Re: GOD'S COUNT-UP TO THE 50TH DAY & RAPTURE

Thanks Tom for the count down/up clock so we can keep track of the next 49 days 'till Pentecost.

I think it is important for us to count each day with an offering of praise from our lips unto the Lord as we eagerly await for His calling of our name to "COME UP".

Is it just me or do you all feel that the Lord has been separating us from this world over the last few years??? Seems to me that the Bride of Christ has been losing her reliance on jobs, houses,savings,unsaved friends etc. and the only thing left we can trust in/on is Jesus and Him alone.

It's like He has been striping away every earthly "idol" from us so we have nowhere else to turn to for our safety and provisions. Reminds me of the old song "turn your eyes upon Jesus" which says "and the things of earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace."

I think that is what we are experiencing now. What do you all think???

All my love on this RESURRECTION morning.

Tom

Most definitely, Tom.

I know in my life, I've watched pretty much everything that I've relied upon except him be taken away one by one... which is fine with me!

He is worthy of our full attention.

Tom & TN dear brothers,

I hear ya, I hear ya

That has been my life over the last 12 months or so. Everything of this world has lost its shine with this Aussie bloke. Material things have become useless junk, I have no desire for them or wants. It even spreads across to my day time job, it is all about money, money ,money. And you know what, I have had enough of worldly treasures.

When I feel Gods Holy Spirit take hold of me and course through me, that is what I desire. I love just feeling his love for this sinner, I only want to please him now.

The world can have it all back if it wants, I have something much better, Jesus. And I want to give it to others.

Everything of this world will burn away, but his everlasting love will last forever

Praise him brothers

Love ya

ybiC / Paul

This is so true.

The parable that keeps going through my mind is about how Jesus is the Pearl of great price, and I could sell everything just to have Him. That is where I am. I just want more of Him. More and more of Father and Holy Spirit too.

Kolleen
(Here's some for you Joseph)

Thank YOOOOOOOOOOOU so much Kolleen...it feels so good in our neck of the woods.

Your fans worked well my Dear Sis

Thanks again Two Toms and everyone for ALL the information to study . I appreciate "IT"

Love youins in Christ,
Joe

Our "Count-Up" to the 50th day in earnest expectation...

Green is the color of life and peace. Isn't it wonderfully possible that THE Prince of peace will come to bring NEW LIFE and ETERNAL PEACE to His bride during the Emerald month of May?

Just the word Emerald emanates visions of rest, peace, serenity and abundance. I for one can't wait.

Is God awesome or what??? What love. What unconditional acceptance. Just think how valuable we must be. God himself suffered and died just so He could be with us."

This Sunday April 4, 2010 begins the fifty day counting of the Omer which culminates with Shavuot on May 23.

The counting of the Omer can be followed using the convenient chart at:
http://www.karaite-korner.org/omer.shtml

More information on the Feast of Shavuot is available at:
http://www.karaite-korner.org/shavuot.shtml

This "Count-Up to 50" counter has been adjusted to allow for Jerusalem time, PLEASE CLICK HERE

It is 7 days, 22 hours, 9 minutes by my Omer counter!

TOM I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT!
BLESS YOU!
LOVE IN HIM

Is God awesome or what??? What love. What unconditional acceptance. Just think how valuable we must be. God himself suffered and died just so He could be with us."

Thank you Brother Tom for this PRECIOUS THOUGHT
that has swept me off my feet.

imho, this is TRULY FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.

God Bless Your Listening Tom.

Joseph

Thank you Brother Tom for this PRECIOUS THOUGHT
that has swept me off my feet.

imho, this is TRULY FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.

God Bless Your Listening Tom.

Thank you Joeseph! Thank you 2HH! Yes, was have an awesome God!
Today begins Omer count 9

I received an email from Lora Shipley today...

Well Tom... today or should I say the "third day" starting today in Israel is the last day I can see the rapture happening, Today and tomorrow is the last third day in Israel in Month 1. SO this is our last chance if we are to take " He will come to us in Month 1" seriously... which I do.

So the next day and a half could be rapture time!!!

Brother Tom,

I love your picture of the raw uncut emerald gemstone. It reminds me of what I think the Bride of Christ looked like when He first chose us. But now, I can envision that stone as a multi-faceted, sparkling, pure and glorious finished product of the work of the Holy Spirit.

The bride has been made ready. The work is finished. It is time for the Bridegroom to say "Come to Me, I desire to be arrayed with your beauty."

Trumpet to the lips.......Lets roll!!!

Tom

Tom, I agree with Tom about how beautiful that emerald gemstone is - incredible! Never seen one that magnified or raw like that! May is my birthday month and I have naturally always been drawn to emerald jewelry (although I don't own any) but just seeing this and how truly beautiful it is it only stokes my imagination that much more of how beautiful Jerusalem must be when we finally behold it! All those beautiful gemstones mixed together, row upon row, and that's just one small part of its beauty! Man..... I am soooooo ready!

So I guess Lora Shipley's thinking was wrong on us going home in the 1st month? But May 23rd is rolling around soon.... and even if that's not the Day.... it WILL come this year..... SOMETIME!

My calendar says the 18-19th-20TH is Pentecost....a Jewish calendar...The 23rd will be justg great though. NOT TOO LONG NOW...MAYBE EVEN SOONER!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

Virginia,

Our Jewish calendars are inaccurate. They use the first day of Unleaven Bread as the starting time of the 50 day count to Pentecost. Scripture is very clear in Lev. 23 that the starting day is to be on FirstFruits which is always a Sunday and therefore Pentecost is always on a Sunday.

This was done in the first century by rabbis to cover up the Firstfruit resurrection of our Jewish Messiah, Yeshua.

I love all your encouraging post. Keep it up.

Love
Tom

Shirley
Man..... I am soooooo ready!

So I guess Lora Shipley's thinking was wrong on us going home in the 1st month? But May 23rd is rolling around soon.... and even if that's not the Day.... it WILL come this year..... SOMETIME!

Hi Shirley,
There is coming a new moon celebration this week to watch for too. Maybe 15th or 16th?

Thanks Tom for clearing that up for I have read some other places the 18-20th...

LETS PRAY THAT WILL BE THE DAY!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

I need to review this! Maybe you do too.

Jerusalem Omer count is at day 26 now...

cause it's already the 29th in Israel

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com