Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wedding Dresses Is True

What Viriginia posted for Kathy N is true,
In my 1st. post with viriginia.I forgot to tell the ladies.You have a lovly crown that sets beautifully
on top of your vail.Men are dressed similar to Jesus.
Crown on your head,white wedding cown like Jesus.The mens have tiny diamonds strewen across there gown also.They too have peals done the same way.

Re: Wedding Dresses Is True

LOVELY to think on today ! So glad to know this !
Bless you STAR !!!!
JESUS is LORD

Every one,When you read what thisb vessel put on.
More detail on Viriginia's post. I can't spell any
more either.

Wow, sounds lovely..

Joseph

Star, love the desription of the wedding clothes. I have changed my avatar to a pic of my dear Grandmother in her wedding gown, 1912, as I believe we are close to the big day. This is how I believe she will look when I see her again.

Do you still see the trumpet angels or has that vision faded? I was wondering if it was constant or if came and went as in appear, disappear, reappear. Sorry to be so curious, can't help myself.

TexasSue,The LORD said the TRUMPET Angels will
stay in place till He comes.Did you catch what the elderly lady said in 1938.That the LORD showed her the things that are happening now.And it had to do with OIL off the COAST of NORWAY.That is being done now.OIL from Norway is 2nd largest oil producer.
Saudi is befor them.Then Jesus is to follow.
Come LORD JESUS.....................

Star
TexasSue,The LORD said the TRUMPET Angels will stay in place till He comes.

Star dear Sis,

I just read what you just posted my beautiful Sis, I am so excited. This means that the angels are ready, just awaiting the groom to arrive.

This is just like a wedding when everyone is in the church and the piano player / band are all in place just waiting for the bride!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

Paul/Aussie
Star
TexasSue,The LORD said the TRUMPET Angels will stay in place till He comes.

Star dear Sis,

I just read what you just posted my beautiful Sis, I am so excited. This means that the angels are ready, just awaiting the groom to arrive.

This is just like a wedding when everyone is in the church and the piano player / band are all in place just waiting for the bride!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

Star, Paul said it so well that all I can say is DITTO! This is a thrilling moment. I did read the Norway prophecy and all has happened as she was told so many years ago. All we can do now is wait.

Star

Did you catch what the elderly lady said in 1938.That the LORD showed her the things that are happening now.And it had to do with OIL off the COAST of NORWAY..

Star, I had read about this some time back and also there was a woman in 1968 with a similar vision, forget exactly what it was about.. Something about 3rd WW and Nukes etc... The 1938 was a man if I remember correctly..

But on the vision of the oil above, there was no oil well in Norway at that time..

I find that a very good vision indeed..

I just found what I had read prior..

An elder in the Pentecostal Church at Moss, Norway, Martin Andersen, heard the following prophecy in 1937, in Moss:

‘When oil comes out of the North Sea and along the Norwegian coast, things will begin to happen, and the return of Jesus is approaching.’

When these words had been proclaimed, people stood up in the congregation and asked the man to sit down and not speak such nonsense. In 1937 it was indeed nonsense to talk about oil being pumped along the Norwegian coast.

Today all the world’s big oil companies are pumping oil along the coast of Norway. Norway is the world’s second greatest exporter of oil - after Saudi Arabia.

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com