<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PATIENCE!! (HUGE RAPTURE SIGN-READ! )The Last SIGN Before The Coming Of The Lord By Spring Rains?!

This is my Part II!

Patience as a Sign for the Rapture!!! That sounds like a strange sign to be looking for as an idicator of how near we are to the rapture?

Most signs we are given are related to the conditions around us in the real world!

Well this sign of PATIENCE is what we should look for in the Church worldwide!!!

I think it is safe to say that many of us over the past few years as maturing Christians have been tested more than words can describe in the area of our PATIENCE!

How is our PATIENCE tested?
By trials and temptations?
No!
That is how the world is tested by the way they respond to their circumstances!

You see we are not the ones being tested with trials and temptations like the rest of the crowd!

Here is a great revelation for you and I to digest!

What then is being tested?

Answer: It is the trying of our FAITH! James 1:3

Yes! You are not able to overcome both trials and temptations on your own!

You see without FAITH in Jesus Christ we are all losers in these battles of the flesh and lusts of the eyes!

FAITH is the thing that is living in both you and I as believers; and FAITH is the substance that makes up our spiritual character that will keep us going and going like that energizer bunny!

Now everytime you use your FAITH and get the victory over a trial or temptation; you become more comfortable with your ability to conquer this beast the next time you encounter its' raised fiery head!

PATIENCE will be the fruit of your victory!
The Christian who has self-control over their emotions and behavior, to some degree, is one who will begin to show the emotions of calmness and the trophy of PATIENCE with all the affairs and decisions of this life!

OK! Now how does this figure in to being a sign for our Lord's return?!

Well, I think most of us over the past couple of years have been ripening up our crop of PATIENCE for this final harvest by learning how to be PATIENT and calm from going through all these false alarms and failed watch dates and all the other mish-mush thrown in to the mix!

Most of us have learned to keep away from the emotional rollercoaster everytime these momentous watch periods loose their punch and go back into a phase of as you were mentality!

Now we are trained observers!
Not easily persuaded by confirmations and doctrines of teaching and enthusiastic embellisments from all the signs converging during jewish feast dates!!!

Now we are PATIENT believers as we wait with guarded emotions as the Lord brings about not only our ripening crop of PATIENCE and other fruit bearing attributes; but also as we see the signs converge on the given season of His appearing that will signal that the harvest is ready!!!

God may not find His church perfect when He returns for His bride; but all He seeks is preparedness and FAITH in His righteousness; and not our own!!!!

Now comes the final sign:

James 5:7-8

Be PATIENT!

Until the coming of the Lord!

Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit(Firstfruits???)) of the earth, and hath long PATIENCE for it!!!

Until "HE" receive(this now is not talking about plants but people) the Early and LATTER RAIN!!!

Be ye also PATIENT!

stablish your hearts!

Why!!! For the coming of the Lord draweth nigh!!!

The LATTER RAIN sign seems to be that time of the year around March and April in Israel!!!

Just in time for the Feast of Firstfruits on April 4, 2010 this year---MAYBE??????

Could our PATIENCE pay off---> this time around?!!

We have nothing to lose but another oppurtunity of having this wonderful FAITH of ours tested a little bit longer!!!!

We will just go from FAITH to another level of maturity in our FAITH!!!

This is a win win situation on God's Facebook Page!!!!

Re: PATIENCE!! (HUGE RAPTURE SIGN-READ! )The Last SIGN Before The Coming Of The Lord By Spring Rain

Excellent study, Scott! Patience helps us to not be swayed by every wind of doctrine. It helps us to keep loving each other even when we disagree over certain points, or as my old pastor called it, "Majoring in the minors".

Faith and patience go hand in hand and lift us up, like a buoy above the frenzied world we live in. When we are at the right "level" of faith and patience, then ZAP, we'll be out-a-here!!

Re: PATIENCE!! (HUGE RAPTURE SIGN-READ! )The Last SIGN Before The Coming Of The Lord By Spring Rain

AMEN, to both of you!!!! Scott, this is EXCELLENT AND VERY TIMELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Great answer Diane C.! You just got a man on second with that fly ball to the backfield wall!!!

You just Minored in the Major baseball league!!!

Diane C. you didn't think I was going to leave that wise comment alone did ya????

Diane C. I do believe the Lord is coming for a health crop to harvest!!!

I'm tired of being a wilted plant or a beat down maple tree!!! I feel too much sap going through my leaves and branches right now!!!

Or maybe it's just the Caffenine from that Mountain Dew!!!!!

It can't be!!! I only drink it once in awhile!!!! It is Divine Moonshine!!!! or Divine Sonshine in the Grape VINE!!!

That's what it is my friend D.C.!!!

"We have nothing to lose but another oppurtunity of having this wonderful FAITH of ours tested a little bit longer!!!!

We will just go from FAITH to another level of maturity in our FAITH!!!

This is a win win situation on God's Facebook Page!!!!"

Thank you Mr. Rudder Stabilizer Brother of mine for your Holy Spirit inspired insights.

Your words will make it easier as we mark our journey of Faith with each patient step to our Home Above.

You've done another wonderful and encouraging work for your sisters and brothers here...God Bless the Day Scott when you found RITA

You and Tom with your Great "TRUTHS" Metal Detectors operating can ferret out what we need when we need "it". Good Joy (HOLDY SPIRIT moment)

Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Howdy Calvin my good other little great buddy!!!!

You may want to know that after I wrote this two parter down last night before going to sleep; I later had a dream or two about this message and the whole subject of Patience!!!

I rarely dream about something I wrote down for a post on the messageboard!!!

I feel like this was a very anointed word from the Lord!!!!

Calvin I think your posts are really hittin' the ball out of the park also!!!

I am enjoying your messages very much! They all seem to be laying out some very important clues for us to piece together!!!

But as of now the year is nailed down for our departure:2010!! And I would not be surprised if the month is getting pretty much obvious as each day passes by!!!! Got Firstfruits???

Gosh Calvin! I wish I could take this clue to the bank and cash it!!!!!

Your words are filled with wisdom my dear brother! As it says in Psalm 27 verse 14:

WAIT ON THE LORD;
BE OF GOOD COURAGE,
AND HE SHALL STRENGTHEN YOUR HEART;
WAIT, I SAY, ON THE LORD!

Patience is trully a trait we all need to have in these last days. I know we all are wanting to be with our Lord, but remember, every day He delays more people are giving Him their souls! Love you dear owner of Scarby! your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Joseph bro!!! Manure makes us grow!! even with fungi on our toe!!! Need I say Larry, Curly, and MOE!!!

You are a very treasured gift to RITA also friend!! My friend Joe!!

You have brought many of your gifts and talents to the table for all us todders in filled diapers to play with!!!!

Sometimes my diaper drawers runneth over when I get to laughing real hard!!!

Ka-Pluuck!!!! Whoops I did it again!!!!

Nursery worker Donna!!! Spill on isle 12!!!!!

That's funny! I don't care who you are!!!

Thanks Miss Victor for your Christ-scented words of encouragement!!!

You may be the most Patient bearing one of all the cream of the crop here at RITA!!! But for you to admit that would deny you of your character strength of humility!!!

Bless you my friend!!!

Excellent study Scott! It won't be long now before we fly home and the 70th week of Daniel begins. My faith in Jesus is stronger now more than ever before!

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Photobucket

Praise the Lord!

Yes Scott, Thank You!!!

This was truly right on time brother!!! We've prayed about it all. This is truly a wonderful right on time moment for our RITA family to hear this message on PATIENCE. Please Remember that some of us are here to keep the RITA family lifted up to the Lord, in prayer. Amen! it might look like things are sliding pass our eyes, but their not!!! but we're HERE!! fasting and praying about ALL that is said on this SITE! And PRAYER WORKS! AMEN!

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Psalm 37:7

Be paitient toward all men. See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 1 Thess.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not Galatians 6:9

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise, Hebrews 10:36

Once again, Praise the Lord, that the Lord's word would not go out and come back void!! Their Power in the Blood of Jesus! Amen!!!
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

What an encouraging reminder, thanks Scott, you have a way of calming, showing us the fruits of the Spirit

. . . just like Luke says: "Let patience possess our souls" . .

"and the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith . . against such things there is no law . . "Gal. 5:22-23

Way cool Scott, ...way cool...if we don't go soon, I still learned about waiting

Scott, there you go with your wisdom again... you come up with the most profound and wisest words even after having to share a bunk with Scarby and all the other wonderful characters that live in your head.

I can't wait to meet you over there Scott.... you are going to be a riot and we will all manage to be holy in the presence of our Lord and have a blast at the same time!!!!

Love ya Scottie!

Scott my wise bro,

Love ya buddy

Great words
Everytime a watch date has passed that I have got so excited about, sure I get a little dis-appointed.

But!!!!

It does not change a thing. Jesus is my Lord and he has told me that he is coming. And he is never late.

Plus I could not go back to the things of this world after knowing what I know now. On a positive side it just makes your thirst and your hunger for him greater and greater and greater.

Rember this-
"Watchers watch knowing that most things will pass by with no event. But the watching watcher will be the first to see the main event, with the best seats in the house"

Praise him Bro!!!!!!!

ybiC / Paul

Excellent post, Scott!! A very good lesson to "impatient" people like me, who wanted to see the Lord's return YESTERDAY!!

Seriously, patience is one of the fruits of the Spirit, and it's something we should all covet. (In this case, coveting is okay!)

W.C.
Photobucket

Praise the Lord!

Yes Scott, Thank You!!!

This was truly right on time brother!!! We've prayed about it all. This is truly a wonderful right on time moment for our RITA family to hear this message on PATIENCE. Please Remember that some of us are here to keep the RITA family lifted up to the Lord, in prayer. Amen! it might look like things are sliding pass our eyes, but their not!!! but we're HERE!! fasting and praying about ALL that is said on this SITE! And PRAYER WORKS! AMEN!

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Psalm 37:7

Be paitient toward all men. See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 1 Thess.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not Galatians 6:9

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise, Hebrews 10:36

Once again, Praise the Lord, that the Lord's word would not go out and come back void!! Their Power in the Blood of Jesus! Amen!!!
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

I agree whole heartedly w/Cathy, Scott. And in today's world what with all that goin' on & all, it ain't Easy to show patience w/out blowin' a fuse or two.

Thank you for your 'food for thought' above words, brother in Christ.

Lisa delayed events just increases the hunger like brother Paul so wisely stated!!!!!

Lisa I see you are free to post now great!!! I will only be around for a few more minutes!!! But I will try to do my best to fill in the blanks; even though my mind is full of hot air:Got popping Kernals???

Shirley! Let me be very FRANK with you!!! When we all set at the banquet table in heaven, you will be able to easily spot me! I will be the one with milk and honey shooting out of my nostrails from laughing to hard!!!

Lisa will be the one setting next to Scarby with her rainbow brite face shinning like a thousand suns!!!

Scarby will still be trying to reach his snout teeth back behind his neck to grab at that bothersome tick, who thought it could get a free ride to heaven on the back of this old mutt on a small bloated belly full of holy blood in its gut!

W.C. thanks for those great scriptures in both Psalms 37:7 and in Hebrews 10:36!!
I think they make for good bookends to the message above about PATIENCE!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com