<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can someone post a video for me - I don't know how - Texas Sue, Joseph, RJ???

Yesterday, I was able to watch the third installment of a series of videos from Jesse Duplantis about his trip to heaven - it brought me to tears. He spoke about Jesus with tears in His eyes while He told Jesse about the Great White Throne Judgement. Could someone please post the first three videos of Jesse's trip to heaven? You have to be careful when going to the Youtube for these videos - some are of non christians making fun of Jesse and you think it was from Jesse - please be sure to get the ones from Jesse!!! Love you guys - you will love hearing what Jesse had to say about Heaven - Jesses said that Jesus said He was coming soon!

Re: Can someone post a video for me - I don't know how - Texas Sue, Joseph, RJ???

I loved Jesse's vision, too, Ms. Victor . . powerful, and great insight!!

Re: Can someone post a video for me - I don't know how - Texas Sue, Joseph, RJ???

Thank you Donna (#1) - I just love to listen to Jesse and this message was so joyful to hear. I cried when he spoke of Jesus crying!!! Love you Donna!!!

It was s-o-o-o breathtaking how Jesse shared as best he could what he saw, the 3 in One . . Jesus stepped inside the Father's Light, His glory at the Throne, and then stepped out again . . That just blew me away!! I am so grateful Jesse shared his vision, this glimpse of Heaven and the 3 in One which none of us can fully grasp . .

Oh, yes and amen, Jesse's gifted vision is glorious, and beautifully insightful.

Love you, too, sis!

Ms Victor, I just saw your post; however, sweet Donna has already posted the videos for you. I love Jesse too. It is awesome to watch his face as he tells of his trip to heaven. You can see the emotion and the joy in his eyes when he tells what he saw.

I went with a friend a few years ago to Magnolia, Arkansas to help her settle her father's estate. She grew up there and took me by the motel and showed me the room Jesse stayed in when he was caught up to heaven. Just a simple, ordinary motel with those doors that open to the parking lot. But what a glorious adventure started from that spot.

I loved that part too! I just could keep a dry eye when he was talking about how sad Jesus was about the coming judgement and how much He loves all of us - He doesn't want any to perish! Love you Donna!

Texas Sue
Ms Victor, I just saw your post; however, sweet Donna has already posted the videos for you. I love Jesse too. It is awesome to watch his face as he tells of his trip to heaven. You can see the emotion and the joy in his eyes when he tells what he saw.

I went with a friend a few years ago to Magnolia, Arkansas to help her settle her father's estate. She grew up there and took me by the motel and showed me the room Jesse stayed in when he was caught up to heaven. Just a simple, ordinary motel with those doors that open to the parking lot. But what a glorious adventure started from that spot.

It's tempting to go stay in that room to see if it would happen to us!!!!

Also - I've tried everything and nothing works for posting video's. Can the "how to" brothers or sisters help us

Kolleen
Also - I've tried everything and nothing works for posting video's. Can the "how to" brothers or sisters help us

Yes, I would love to know how to post videos and YouTubes. Can some of you computer saavey experts tell us???

Lisaleenie
Kolleen

Yes, I would love to know how to post videos and YouTubes. Can some of you computer saavey experts tell us???

On top of the box where you type the message there is a (bb code) instructions with simple steps.

For youtube you can use those simple steps or you can go to the youtube page and on "THE RIGHT SIDE" there's an "EMBEDDED" code that you copy and past here for the youtube movie to be linked from this
site.

After you get things set up as you think you have it.. TEST IT by the Preview Message button..

In case something isn't working then you can modify it.

Joseph

Thanks, Joseph! I'll give it a try.

Thank you Joseph! I'll have to try the embedded, as it was on the "bb" instructions where I tried everything. I don't know which one of those bb's is for posting video's?

First go to YouTube and search for the video you wish to post. To the right of the video is a window that has the name of the original poster. Below their name and avatar is the URL and the embed bar. Cut and paste the entire text in the embed bar by highlighting and scrolling to the right with your cursor. Once you have the entire text copied just paste in the body of your post on RITA. It should look somewhat like this.

~ object width="425" height="344" (param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hi-R9y60TlA&hl=en_US&fs=1&")(/param)(param name="allowFullScreen" value="true")(/param)(param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always")(/param)(embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hi-R9y60TlA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344")(/embed) (/object ~

Instead of ~ there should be carats like these < > Once properly pasted you get this.

BTTT

Back to the top

I just watched ths now...I was totally blown away. I smiled, laughed, cried, and wept. I had no idea that Jesus loves us so much that He could be that affected by what we do. HE REALLY LOVES US!! The Lord drove that into my heart while I was watching this.

Like I said in an earlier post, I do have a problem with receiving His love. The Lord has blessed me with feeling love and compassion for others, but ironically, I have difficulty receiving it for myself.

Thank you so much for posting this!!! This was the first time that I saw Jesse Duplantis, and I was so blessed by this. I felt the Lord's love wash all over me and I just sat here and wept.

Can anyone here post some more of his videos? This was like water to a thirsty soul.

I just wanna bump it up since I wanna listen Jesse duplantis'sermon while I'm studying doing my homework and papers

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com