Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need to say to you-

To my dear Brothers and Sisters,

With everything that is happening around us in the world at this present time, I feel that it is very important to say-

I love you

Everything since creation has been slowly moving to this time in history, the end of the church age. The time where we can rest our heads upon our saviour’s chest and draw in his love.

You are all here for a reason and that is to give glory to the one that saved our souls.
Praise him brothers and sisters

In these un certain times we can rest assured of the coming of our first love. And when he comes I want to be doing his will. So I am going to start by doing what he instructed each of us to do before he left, “Show love to one another, as he loved us”.

I long for the day when I get to see each and everyone of you with my saviour. We are joined through his blood as one body. The sheep that hear his voice know the importance of the flock. He will lead us to the still waters as one, his staff will comfort us.

I love you all because he first loved us. I will one day not only get to see you, but will be spending eternity with you. I rejoice that you my brothers and sisters have chosen the narrow path. I rejoice that you found your love in him, and forsake everything else for his glory.

Tomorrow may be too late to be able to send another message. Today is the day to tell you all while we are still here that he is coming, that he loves you and that you are his long awaited beloved.

All my love

In Christs saving love / Paul

Re: I need to say to you-

Dearest Paul - I love you too! Go watch the video that Donna posted about Jesse Duplantis - it will make your day! Love you brother!

Paul,

I understand your feelings I have been keeping in
close touch with those around me...not
knowing what may happen in a blink of an eye.

Weather it's the rapture, sudden earthquake etc.

Love you too Paul, and the rest(don't want to
mentions names because there are to many)

I often wonder who I will meet over there, such
as family members I have never seen.

And if I will be aware of those who will never be there. It's like graduating from High School
and starting over with a brand new fresh start.

Beautiful and very appropriate NOW!

Love You Too Paul,

Very nicely worded and I share your feeling.

I also LOVE everyone in CHRIST's name.

Luv Yu All and pray we meet in the banquet room SOON!

johnmac - a humble servant of the LOVING LORD

Love You LORD with all my heart, soul & mind.

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Paul, you truly do have such a loving heart... thank you for your desire to let us know we are loved by you as well as our Lord & Savior. I try to imagine what it will be like, with soooooo many rising in the air, and when we actually get there, how will we all see Jesus at once, you know? I love to think about it, even though I can't comprehend how it will be, but I know it will be perfection... and I rest in that.

I too wonder who will I talk to first, who will I recognize first. How long will it take us Ritarians to see and recogize each other. I luuuuv thinking about the sheer joy and happiness and excitement... and will we actually be able to give our Lord a hug as soon as we get there... you know all those things you WANT to do, but how will it happen with there being so many?

I love you too dear Paul, and I love all of you dear brothers and sisters... we have the one thing in common that matters more than anything - our love for our Lord and desire to be with Him forevermore.

I doooo hope it's sooooon. See you there in all its wonder!!!!

Love eternally - Shirley

long for the day when I get to see each and everyone of you with my saviour. We are joined through his blood as one body. The sheep that hear his voice know the importance of the flock. He will lead us to the still waters as one, his staff will comfort us.

Paul, thanks so much for your wonderful words. All who have watched, waited and endured through all the ups and downs, disappointments and triumphs home together forever! What a relief that will be, far beyond all the sadness, ugliness and lawlesness we are exposed to now. I can see us all red-rose carrying, smiles beaming, youthful and well, gathering for that great hug-fest in heaven. WOW. What a day that will be when our GOOD SHEPHERD gathers us up in His arms and takes us home. Worth waiting for isn't it? Love you dear Paul! You are a special one-of-a-kind RITA cheerleader.

Paul..

You are a blessing to me you show the love of Christ to everyone in all you do..

Thanks for being you..

YSIC

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Sarah
Paul..

You are a blessing to me you show the love of Christ to everyone in all you do..

Thanks for being you..

YSIC

I agree w/Sister Sarah, Paul...

For you truly are a blessing to me, and I love you too, dear Brother, for you DO show the love of Jesus in all you do.

SisterNChrist
Sarah
Paul..

Thanks for being you..

YSIC

I agree w/Sister Sarah, Paul...

For you truly are a blessing to me, and I love you too, dear Brother, for you DO show the love of Jesus in all you do.

Paul,

I agree 100% with all of the above. I feel honored that you have allowed me to be a part of your life. You are truly a blessing to everyone here at RITA and for those who might pass by and take a look. What they will see is a wonderful honest man of God who is on fire for the Lord. Thank you Paul for being you and for listening to our Lord when he speaks.

I may not respond very often but I read every post and I love each and everyone here at RITA. I love you Paul and I can't wait until that day when we can all have that great big group hug.

YSIC Panthia

Paul -

You have no idea how your message of love blessed me today! Thanks for sharing God's love, my brother - you are so loved by the family here!

Kate

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Dear Paul, What a beautiful loving message. I have been concerned about you, so I am overjoyed to see this wonderful heartfelt letter to all of us. Thank you for sharing this love from your heart that was inspired by, and is of God.

Love You Too, brother Paul.

I so needed this today. Not much sleep, & in the studio again all day for a Father's Day song. A bit weary, but still looking up.

Amen Paul... We maybe be with Him sooner than we can even imagine and I send all my love to everyone here as well.....

PAUL....I LOVE YOU, BROTHER! I long to meet you! Soon Lord, soon!

Paul -

What a beautiful post - made me smile as I read. Thank you for your loving words and taking the thought and time to lift our hearts with them.

God bless you.
Peace Lily

Paul, my brother, what a beautiful,wonderful message. Just last night, in prayer, I was asking the Lord to forgive me for anything that might be hindering my walk with Him. I sense it is so close to the day of our Lord's return that I want NOTHING to stand in the way of my meeting Him. I asked Him to help me love and not feel bitterness or hard feelings toward anyone.

Thank you, brother Paul. I am so looking forward to meeting you and my brothers and sisters here on RITA soon, and very soon. Lovingly, Rhonda

I love you too Paul and everyone here!!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Dear Brother Paul,
Our household LOVE you too!!! This song came to mind when I was think about you! Please know that you're appreciated! and that you're truly very special! to the body of Christ here on RITA, and for the lurkers that's looking on. Thank You Father, for our precious brother Paul in Jesus precious name. Amen!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!! WE LOVE YOU FATHER!!!

Blessings,
WC

It's so nice for someone just to come out and say I love you... I'm excited to have another brother in heaven..

Love you too Paul and everyone on RITA!

Dear Paul , LOVE YOU MUCH ! What a dear person you are . Your words are inspiring to walk the walk !
God bless you today and everyday , Brother , bonnie
JESUS IS LORD and KING !!!!!!

Amen Paul thanks for this wonderful message. Love you and all RITA too, and can't wait to meet our Father and all brothers and sisters in Heaven!! Your sis in Christ Melissa

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com