Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New York Times "Messiah" Fever

The New York Times is at it again - why don't they just rename themselves the BHO News Network or Propaganda Central? They are trying to "resurrect" the resident's messiah image.

Re: New York Times "Messiah" Fever

That picture is so disgusting isn't it.... sigh..

I wonder how many that voted for this liar and usurper, still looks at him as the "Change" guy that they thought he was talking about..

Joseph

That photo is blasphemy. I shudder to think that over 70 percent of the population voted for this.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

he didn't win by 70% but closer to 53-54 %

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

My thoughts exactly Maria. When I saw that picture in the New york Times, the first thought was how careless and callous the world is toward God. As if He doesn't see the Glory due to Him alone given to a common man.

Looks like the NYT has that AC syndrome towards BHMO, alright.

Ok, now I feel a little better that it was only 53%. I am just not sure where most Americans stand anymore. I personally totally boycotted this past election.

Hey Sue, this wonderful couple I met today were from Texas. He grew up on a ranch and the family raised Brahman cattle. He was saying how two cattle dogs could do the work of 6 cowboys. It was so wonderful listening to him. What a blessing to find wonderful believers in this world out of the blue like this. Texas seems to be weathering this economic downfall really well based on what they said. This part of Florida that I live in is a magnet for many people, some of us want to be on a permanent vacation!!!!!!!!

Maria..

I totally agree with you..He is a liar and everytime he opens his mouth another lie comes out of it..

I have had a tough time praying for this man..I pray for his safety and salvation..when I do pray for him...

Everyone..I know that I am supposed to pray for him... lol

Sarah, I am done with politics on this earth and I will admit I do not pray for him because I just do not want to know anything about him and, I was the same way when Clinton was president. So, I am limited in that area for sure. That is not my calling even though we are supposed to do that.

I know the grip Satan has on them and I don't want to venture there!!!!

Maria, the state is holding up pretty well; however, the housing business has really taken a hit. We usually feel it last as Texas has great resources but it finally reached us. The value of houses has dropped substantially over the first three months of this year. So many people are walking away from their houses which are then sold at auction for half price and that has knocked down the value on all of us.

Appraisal value is based on recent sales of comparable houses in adjacent areas so that has hurt everyone. Many are now worth 1/3 less than market and tax value in late 2009. Of course come the trumpet sound we leave these places anyway and go to a much better home so I refuse to be down about it.

What an absolutely revolting image!
love to all y'all
Ditta

Praying that this will backfire on those perpetrators!!!

Uhhh!! Makes my blood boil.

My goal is just to be sweet - needing happy thoughts

Oh here's one - My husband is anti-animal, but this young cat came into my life and I just had to keep her. Which if you understood my whole story you would understand why. Anyway, she ate something and was dying, I mean no eating, drinking, look of death dying. My kids and I all stood around her prayed to Jesus to heal her. I said God this is your creature eventhough my husband would be happy for her to die - we want her to live. In Jesus name you are healed. Next thing I new she coughed up this big hard of I don't know what. started eating and drinking. My kids saw this knew God healed her. We named her Tiga....

SweetMarie

Oh here's one - My husband is anti-animal, but this young cat came into my life and I just had to keep her. Which if you understood my whole story you would understand why. Anyway, she ate something and was dying, I mean no eating, drinking, look of death dying. My kids and I all stood around her prayed to Jesus to heal her. I said God this is your creature eventhough my husband would be happy for her to die - we want her to live. In Jesus name you are healed. Next thing I new she coughed up this big hard of I don't know what. started eating and drinking. My kids saw this knew God healed her. We named her Tiga....

Marie - that is a WONDERFUL story - Praise God!!!! I'm so glad your little Tiga lives - all praise to Jesus - Jesus truly blessed you and your children that day.

And I agree - that is a blasphemous picture - why put the cross behind him - pure blasphemy. Not coincidence at all.

Maria..

That is wonderful especially for your kids to see...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com