Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Our U.S. Officials HAD BEST STOP TELLING ISRAEL WHAT TO DO

As all of you know.Israel is GOD's chosen place.
Our officials need to quit telling Israel what to do.
Maybe that is why,Los Angels,Ca. had a small 4.4 quake
this morning @ 4:00.Christians see what is going on.
But the (PRESIDENT).Is power hungry!!!!!!!!Why else would he change the name of sec. to(ZAR)?????????
God Bless,
Star

Re: Our U.S. Officials HAD BEST STOP TELLING ISRAEL WHAT TO DO

It is interesting to note that every time the US has undertaken the 'task' of Israel, we get hit with a hugely devastating storm of some kind, whether it be financial, natural, or otherwise.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35854329/ns/weather

http://www.lancerspoint.org/article.php?id=183

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/11/east-coast-storm-sets-snow-records_n_457990.html

The East Coast has just suffered one of the 'rarest', and most devastating, storms ever. There were warnings, but noone knew how bad it was really going to be. Noone took heed and packed up and left, so all of the flooded homes, with all their contents, are a total loss.

Washington, DC was also hit by this storm.

http://www.defendproclaimthefaith.org/book_update_1008.htm

Judgements are going to fall now on our country the likes of which we have never seen , esp. on WA.DC .

Bonne,
YOU are soooooo (RIGHT).
GOD BLESS YOU
Star

Hey, guys look @ the arrogance of some here in the U.S., . . the only deal these 'elites' against Bibi are going to see is God's wrath . . brrrr

This, below from the liberal "Newsweek":

. . "Israel didn't just spit in Joe Biden's face last week. It jeopardized America's willingness to protect it from Iran.

Vice President Joe Biden's visit to Israel last week was widely hailed as a catastrophe—but not because of settlements.

After a tense year in which Washington had failed to stop Prime Minister Benyamin "Bibi" Netanyahu from settling more occupied land, Biden had come to shore up the relationship.

Instead, officials in Netanyahu's government caught both men off guard by announcing plans to build more in contested East Jerusalem.

True, that was a snafu. But the real disaster was what it may cost Israel. Biden had come to offer not just friendship, but support (and protection) against Iran—Israel's greatest bogeyman—in exchange for a few concessions from Netanyahu. Instead, he got a finger in the eye.

When President Barack Obama and Netanyahu took office last year, consensus opinion expected a confrontation between the United States and Israel.

It was almost a no-brainer—America was moving left as Israel was moving right.

Obama's grand design for a new, peaceful, and pro-American Middle East (featuring a new Palestinian state) stood in stark contrast to Netanyahu's long-held support for Israel's control of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

But Netanyahu thought that if he tacked between his rightwing coalition—committed to expanding settlements in the West Bank and moving more Jews into East Jerusalem—and Obama's desire for peace talks, he could keep U.S. support against Iran and even start from scratch with the Palestinians.

And until last week, Netanyahu seemed to pulling it off: he got indirect talks with the Palestinians in return for a limited and temporary settlement freeze that excludes East Jerusalem.

His coalition survived intact. And his public popularity skyrocketed to 50 percent in February—which Israelis knew only in the Ariel Sharon period (while Obama's approval ratings plummeted).

Then Biden came to town. On the face of it, this was just about assuring Israelis, directly and in their own country, about America's love and support.

It seemed like good politics in a tough election season back home, and Biden was a natural choice as messenger: alone in the high echelon of the Obama administration, the veep—an old-line Zionist—has come to consider "Bibi" as a close personal friend over a three-decade acquaintance.

If anybody could reach out to Netanyahu, it was the former senator from Delaware".

I read somewhere at one time the "times" that the USA had some disasters were when particular political people were trying to or talking about splitting Israel. Such as Bush, Clinton, Rice, etc. But I can't remember them all. does anyone here have those dates, people and disasters that coincides with these talks??

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

This could happen . .

As Deborah @ 5 doves points out, the world is at a boiling point.

~ ~
Deborah (16 March 2010)
"US denying Israel arms needed for Iran war"

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=120780§ionid=351020104

US denying Israel arms needed for Iran war

A Thought Just Occurred to me: The fuse is lit on Iran's nukes, a country promising to annihilate Israel.

Israel is backed into a corner by Obama/Clinton bullies so they can't do their targeted strike of Iran's nukes,.....God is allowing all of this of course, but for what purpose?

My concern is that Israel will become so desperate to get the ok to fly over Iraq to strike Iran's nuke sites, that they will HAVE to DO something to radically change Obama's mind.

Consequently, is another attack on the U.S. in the offing?....an attack that will be blamed on Iran? An attack so devastating that the public will demand that Obama allow Israel to strike Iran?

Alternatively, perhaps the Ezek 38/39 war is much closer than we realized. Certainly with do nothing muslim Obama at the helm, the U.S. would definitely be on the side-lines while an attempted muslim allied nuclear attack on Israel takes place.

God will supernaturally intervene to save Israel. Its clear from scriptures that there is a radiation issue involved in the clean-up from this war.

In any case, things are definitely coming to a boiling point.

ISRAEL DOESN'T NEED AMERICA TO PROTECT IT FROM IRAN!!!!!

THEY HAVE GOD ALMIGHTY TO DO THAT!!!! WAS THE US THERE DURING THE SIX DAY WAR???? NOOOOO!!!!!

Southern Grace if you read my post, the bottom link includes all the things that have happened in the past to the US when they have been so arrogant as to tinker with Israel. Stupid humans, anyway!

HolyToTheLord
Stupid humans, anyway!

Ditto!!!!!

Thank you!!! Sorry I didn't click on it earlier!

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

– I tell ya, watchers, this world is getting DANGEROUSLY CLOSE for GOD's wrath!!!!

~ ~ This, from Jim Bramlett

Obama libels Israel
Jim Bramlett
Mar 16, 2010

See
http://bigjournalism.com/pgeller/2010/03/16/obama-libels-israel-msm-continues-to-lie-snooze

Great article on U.S.-Israeli relations, exposing the blatant anti-Semitism of Obama and the left.

I am deeply ashamed of my government for its pro-Muslim bias and pro-Muslim President, and I say to Israel: "Stand strong. Do not be intimidated. Many of us are with you."

Jim

Donna
– I tell ya, watchers, this world is getting DANGEROUSLY CLOSE for GOD's wrath!!!!

~ ~ This, from Jim Bramlett

Obama libels Israel
Jim Bramlett
Mar 16, 2010

See
http://bigjournalism.com/pgeller/2010/03/16/obama-libels-israel-msm-continues-to-lie-snooze

Great article on U.S.-Israeli relations, exposing the blatant anti-Semitism of Obama and the left.

I am deeply ashamed of my government for its pro-Muslim bias and pro-Muslim President, and I say to Israel: "Stand strong. Do not be intimidated. Many of us are with you."

Jim

DITTO!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com