Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Getting Ready!

I was just wondering; when you feel that the rapture is near, what do you do?

Of course I pray, but then I start crazy cleaning, I don't know why I feel the need to clean my house. I'm leaving so who care what my house looks like, right? I also like to go shopping, buying water, canned food, and whatever else. I always call a few people and plant seeds in their head, just in case. I'll get rid of things that I don't need, like give to other people I know or the goodwill... I'll leave bible's everywhere with notes in them and I been wearing my necklase w/ a cross. I think my grammer is really bad here

Anyway, I just want to know if anyone here on RITA does these silly things

Re: Getting Ready!

Occupy in an efficient way?

So, me leaving water, can food, bible out, necklace w/ cross - so when I go people will see it. I guess I think of the people left behind and I want them to have a clean place to sleep, food to eat, Bible to read...

Oh, CJ CJ CJ - I'm planing to leave this world. Keep in mind I do have two small kids.

I'm efficient and righteous..

I feel the need to call everyone I know and give them a heads up - can't do that though - they think I am nuts believing in the rapture and do everything but call me chicken little. So, I pray that everyone will make Jesus their Lord before it is too late. I also like to stock up on water and food for the poor souls left behind that go into my house.

I usually keep a pretty clean house, but I've felt the need to really clean stuff out - like spring cleaning kind of. I went through tons of old paperwork and got it shredded, made sure important papers are easily found and understood, etc.

I really don't know why, but I feel the need to do it like you do.

As far as stocked up rations, I had put away a few food items, and was out of something I normally use the other day so I decided to go "steal" it from my rations rather than go to the grocery store - and I happened to glance at some of the dates of my rationed food and found it was already out of date (last month)!! That's not good, so now I'm eating my rations so they won't be a total waste of money. I wouldn't want whoever is left to eat bad food and get sick - PLUS be in the tribulation! TOO MUCH!

Anyway, you guys might want to check your dates of food too, just in case.

Diane..

That is exactly what happened to me..I checked dates and some were expiring or getting ready to expire..and God had us to eat it and not stock so much up again..

I have been cleaning out closets etc and giving things we no longer wear to the thrift store so they can sell and make money to help the poor.

We are going away this week for 2 weeks and I don't want to go..but I have been putting it off for a month or so and we need to go...yucko I want to be home when the rapture happens

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Ya, I think the men v/s women will feel different. I just can't say to my family. Sorry guys, Jesus is coming! I have to live like there is a tomorrow. I gave up my job just so I can stay home with my kids. I gave up money, my husband bought a Lexes and took it back.. My faith was for God to take care of us on one income and he did.. Praise God!! Also, my husband - God changed his heart, he did not want me to stay home at first. I worked for mental health hospital for good five years and most thought I was crazy for leaving... I thought it was easy, God gave me sight, I would never see my retirement.. I try to live with the fact Jesus is coming soon, but I will have joy with my kids and other's now.. It's been five years now and I never felt like Jesus is coming until now - This spring! Never have I had evil spirits come into my mind, dreams, and my kids dreams. I will never give though....

I worked at Big Bear Grocery store for six years - I always check the expiration date before I buy. Most canned items last many years anyhow. I might only have 3 to 4 wks supply of food. Usually I only have enough for 2 weeks. I just hope my husband goes - he thinks Jesus is coming, but don't believe in watching for him coming. I know what you’re thinking.... So, my theory is to make sure he has clean underwear and food. I told him don't take the mark and die for Jesus... I just hope he goes...

Ahhh - Thank you CJ - Sometimes I think I'm too bold. I need to simmer down. I'm always on guard with people, b/c well people are always judging.. Simmer simmer simmer...

Love you too!!

SweetMarie

Also, my husband - God changed his heart, he did not want me to stay home at first.

I will have joy with my kids and other's now..

It's been five years now and I never felt like Jesus is coming until now - This spring!

Yes, enjoy your children, they grow up fast.. I enjoyed mine as much as I could while they were growing up and even the day they left home, my heart was very sadden of course. I got to enjoy them up into their 20s before they left though. So God blessed me even more by that than most families..

If possible keep them in the Word..

I use to have my children read the Bible 15 minutes to 1/2 hour each day out loud then I would ask questions. I did this until they got 15 years old.. I should have done it until they were 18..

If they go to a public federalized school, they are brain-washed with secular ideals..

To the question of the original post..

My house are full of spiders, snakes and other things one wouldn't want in it most likely..

I figure as soon as I'm gone they will move out...

I'm being a little flippant here.. :))

Actually as I read your post, what went through my mind was the story about Mary and Martha when Jesus came to visit..

Luke10:38 ¶ Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word.
40 But Martha was encumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41 And Jesus answered and said to her, Martha, Martha, you are careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary has chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Joseph

Thanks for the Advise RJ, I will do the same with my kids... They are four and two; dinner time is a real challenge for me right now b/c my kids don't want to eat what I make them. My husband and I got into fights right at the dinner table b/c of it. So, my oldest said "uhh can't we just pray to God." It worked, stopped the fight and they both started eating...

Wait, Oh great now I'm Martha

SweetMarie

Wait, Oh great now I'm Martha

Sorry about that sis,,,

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com