Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
If Chuck Missler is speaking on this . . must be something to it

Kay (16 March 2010)
"UFOs ANGELS & GODS (free rough cut movie)"

This is a rough cut of the documentary movie. It is 82 minutes long. Or it can be purchased either either as a DVD or a one-time online viewing. I'm cheap; I watched the rough cut...

All civilizations attribute their genesis to the gods. All of the great religions speak of contact with beings who come from elsewhere.

- Is there a connection between these accounts and the modern day UFO phenomenon?
- Can accounts of flying beings from the Bible shed light on the identity of UFOs?
- Are they mere observers or participants on the world stage?

UFOs Angels & Gods begins where other documentaries end, bringing a new perspective to an ongoing debate, and asks the critical question:

Does the modern day UFO phenomenon fall within the scope of biblical prophecy?

Featured Guests:

- Professor David Jacobs Ph.D / Temple university, author of The Threat

- Dr. Barry Downing Ph.D / Pastor First Presbyterian Church Ithaca NY. Author of The Bible & flying Saucers

- Dr. Chuck Missler Ph.D/ Internationaly renowned Bible Scholar & author of Alien Encounters

- Sigung John Peel/ Christian Teacher

http://www.thinkagainproductions.com

Re: If Chuck Missler is speaking on this . . must be something to it

Donna, when I was a small child, my Mother saw a UFO. From that point she began delving into this realm. The Lord told me from an early age that these beings are demons masquerading as aliens. I have believed, and continue to believe, that this is the end-time deception. They will come after the Rapture, and maybe before, to tell everyone that those that were taken were taken from this world by the aliens to another dimension, thereby deflecting the truth so as to deceive as many left behind as possible.

There have been different people that have attested to interacting with different 'species' of aliens. Many of them are serpent in form, which tells us where this stems from.

There is most probably a hybrid species now that is the off-spring of the heavenly (fallen angels) seed, and the earthly seed. There is much information on-line that attests to this from a Christian perspective.

This website lists many of the species that people seem to know of. Let it be known that I do not believe that any of these 'races' of aliens are real. They are a demonic deception to lead people astray. Let the reader beware of any contact with aliens. I have read accounts of people that have interacted with aliens which opened the door to them being able to oppress that person. These people need spiritual deliverance after that from these demons so that they cannot come into their homes and mess with them.

If anyone is ever contacted by an alien in any form, bind them in the name of Jesus, plead his blood over your life, and tell them to begone from you, to go wherever Jesus sends them, and to never return to you again.

It breaks my heart when I watch shows on TV about people that are being visited by aliens and they are so afraid to go to sleep because they come to them in the night. Of course they do, you are vulnerable when you are asleep, and wickedness does its work in the dark. I so wish I could tell them that they need the power of the blood of Jesus over their life so these demonic entities cannot afflict them.

http://ufo.whipnet.org/alien.races/alien.species/index.html

I absolutely believe every word you've said, HolyToTheLord

This UFO phenomenon is totally demonic . . every one of these abductees come back with evil touching them. It' tragic. A true Christian has the Light of Jesus and the demons can't touch them.

I think this is a HUGE sign that this generation is about to see our AWESOME LIVING GOD intervene upon this wicked madness, . . .

satan's demons know this is their final spiritual battle . . they've read scripture and they know the outcome, and are showing their desperation.

Yea, the saved are kept in the Winged Refuge of our JESUS and His Glorious Light . .

Praise God for the VICTOR and CONQUEROR . . PRAISING OUR RISEN SAVIOR, EVER GOOD AND POWERFUL . .

Chuck Missler is one of the most, if not THE MOST intelligent men I have ever hear speak!!
I fully agree also with what you have written...
Come LORD JESUS

I love and trust Chuck Missler and completely agree he is one of the most intelligent men you can ever hear the priveldge to speak.

Hi Donna... What link do you click on the page to watch the 82 minutes FREE? I cannot seem to get anything to come up.

Thank you.

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Teresa . . I'm hoping this is the video you requested.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/52/UFOs_in_the_Bible___Alien_abductions_explained

Here below is a u tube of our Chuck Missler speaking on this topic . . he's such a great prophetic teacher . .

~ ~

AMEN , yes !!!!...demon activity geared up for 666 !!

Google "Dulce Base" and you will be given a number of websites where you can read about underground aliens in Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, etc.

Email: gerald@chbs.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com