Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prime Minister's Son is Israel's Youth Bible Champion

Wow... when was the last time this happened with one of our Presidents?

--

by Gil Ronen
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

(IsraelNN.com) Avner Netanyahu, 15, son of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Sarah Netanyahu, received the top honor in Israel's national Bible Quiz championship for youth Tuesday. The girls' champion was Or Ashual of the Bnei Akiva Amana Academy in Kfar Saba.

Netanyahu, Ashual and two other runner-ups will participate in the upcoming world Bible Quiz championship for youth that will take place in Jerusalem on Independence Day, several weeks from now.

The national finals of the Bible Quiz took place in the city of Kiryat Shmona, in northern Israel, which is celebrating its 60th anniversary. The prime minister and his wife were both in the audience, as was Education Minister Gideon Saar. The panel of judges was headed by Dr. Shimshon Shoshani, Education Ministry Director.

Some 12,000 students from both the religious and the non-religious school systems participated in the Bible Quiz championship this year. There were four stages to the competition: the school stage, the district stage, the first national stage (a written test, unlike the other stages, which are public competitions) and the final national stage.

Sarah Netanyahu's three brothers are all former champions of the Bible Quiz: Amatziah Ben-Artzi was Deputy World Champion, Matanyah Ben-Artzi won the national competition at the age of 10, and Hagi Ben-Artzi was World Bible Quiz Champion.

Re: Prime Minister's Son is Israel's Youth Bible Champion

TN I wonder if that means that the PM and family are Christians?! That is really awesome either way, but hope they are saved!!

Likely Jewish. They'll realize their Messiah soon enough. Sad that they have to go through the full tribulation first, though. So close, but so far.

At least they are feeding their children the Word.

Maybe Bibi's son is one of the 144,000!!!!!! Could be you know?

From what I've heard Bibi has had a lot of exposure to Messianic Jewish believers in the Land as well as Gentile Christians visiting. I believe he's close friends with Mike Evans an American Messianic Jew spending a lot of time in Israel. I heard that when his kids were little he hired two born-again Christian women as nannies to them and on one occasion drove them to church. Just imagine being driven to church by the Prime Minister of Israel! There's a good youtube of him talking very closely with Benny Hinn and Bibi himself has many times expressed his gratitude to evangelical Christians who he knows perfectly well are Israel's best friends.

Of course he's a politician and has to appease other interest groups for instance the religious parties in the Knesset. Also have you heard him very recently talking about the Jewish people's Biblical connection with Israel? If that was our leader talking we'd be pretty happy.
love
Ditta

Isn't that just great news. A family with a solid foundation on the Word. I didn't know the Prime Minister's wife's name before - Sarah. Their names are very interesting. Benjamin means "Son of My Right Hand" and Sarah means "Princess".

I am sure they are very proud of their son. Praying for God to protect and bless this family.

OK maybe he is a closet Christian because he is a politician!!! I hope so!

Melissa, I have learned more about the bible from Jews than my entire upbringing. They know the bible from the Torah, very well, very well. And, the Messianics know the NT just as well. It is very, very clear to them. The scales will fall soon for them understanding that Yeshua IS their Messiah. Won't it be beautiful!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Maria, I can imagine that they see so much more than the gentiles do in reading the bible!! It will be awesome when they are saved and God's plan for them is completed!!

Totally off topic - I have been dying to watch that movie Fiddler on The Roof!! That is one of my all time favorites!

I love the Jewish people and their culture and will be happy to embrace them in God's kingdom!!

TN Dove
Wow... when was the last time this happened with one of our Presidents?

--

by Gil Ronen
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

(IsraelNN.com) Avner Netanyahu, 15, son of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Sarah Netanyahu, received the top honor in Israel's national Bible Quiz championship for youth Tuesday. The girls' champion was Or Ashual of the Bnei Akiva Amana Academy in Kfar Saba.

Netanyahu, Ashual and two other runner-ups will participate in the upcoming world Bible Quiz championship for youth that will take place in Jerusalem on Independence Day, several weeks from now.

The national finals of the Bible Quiz took place in the city of Kiryat Shmona, in northern Israel, which is celebrating its 60th anniversary. The prime minister and his wife were both in the audience, as was Education Minister Gideon Saar. The panel of judges was headed by Dr. Shimshon Shoshani, Education Ministry Director.

Some 12,000 students from both the religious and the non-religious school systems participated in the Bible Quiz championship this year. There were four stages to the competition: the school stage, the district stage, the first national stage (a written test, unlike the other stages, which are public competitions) and the final national stage.

Sarah Netanyahu's three brothers are all former champions of the Bible Quiz: Amatziah Ben-Artzi was Deputy World Champion, Matanyah Ben-Artzi won the national competition at the age of 10, and Hagi Ben-Artzi was World Bible Quiz Champion.

I think that's wonderful!!! I really do!!!

PLEASE LET IT BE SOON!!!!!!!

And yes, Fiddler on the Roof is a wonderful movie!!!!!Just love it. In the movie one of the daughters marries a gentile!!!

Maria, I was just thinking about that aspect of the movie! One other thing that I was remembering was a while back on the Sid Roth show, many months ago, he was talking about how many people in Israel were becomming Christians, that they were really open to it! He cited an example of large number of rabbis that got saved that I wish I could remember the number, but it was a just phenomenon that this was occurring.

I think just another strong sign of our soon going home!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com