<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marilyn Agee and her husband Ed are in need of prayer......

Hi:

It's not good here. Pray for all of us to be free from pneumonia. Ed has it in one lung. I have it in 2. Dave probably has double pneumonia too.

My doctor just called, I'm getting worse, and have to go in the hospital this afternoon. Ed had been taken there last Wednesday. He is in Rehab now. I fought to stay home because of finances, but my doctor says now I HAVE to go in the hospital this afternoon and be hooked up to IV antibiotics.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Marilyn Agee and her husband Ed are in need of prayer......

I knew her website and that introduced me to the endtimes thread which I was hungry at that time till I found Rita because suddenly her website didn't exist anymore at that time.

Therefore, I pray for the healing of Marilyn Agee and her husband by the miraculous healing power from Our Lord Yeshua who is the True Healer and let their difficulty in finance be solved by Our Lord Yeshua too. I pray that the mighty Spirit of peace and joy from Holy Spirit be in Marilyn Agee and her husband to comfort them in their weakness and to give them joy. I will bring their name again in my prayer tonight. In Yeshua's name I pray. Amen.

I remember 20 years ago finding Marilyn's prophetic book at Barnes & Noble, I can't remember the title, but I was enthralled at her studied dates and charts . . and her gifted way she mingled her prophesies like threads throughout the book.

OH, Lynn . . I am in prayer for Ed and Marilyn, praying for these beloved saints. Praying God's comfort and power strongly as Christ's presence touches them both.

Father, keep them close to You. Lord, send your heavenly angels with Your gift of healing.

Stir in them, Your protection and Your Perfect Love that casts out fear . . Lord Jesus, Please cover Ed and Marilyn in Your Strength and Provisional care, in the Name above all Names, oh Lord Jesus . . .

Lynn, my prayers are with Marilyn, Dave, and Ed, for a quick recovery and a restoration of their health. God bless.

I'll pray for Marilyn Agee, her husband, and Dave...

I will pray for this dear couple for the Lord to heal them and to meet their needs!

Praying for every spirit of infirmity to be bound and cast into the pit and away from this Godly couple.

Photobucket
Praying for Marilyn Agee her husband Ed, and Dave, asking the Lord, to deliver them from every spirit of infirmity, and heal their bodys, completely.

Father, we're asking these prayer request in your son Jesus's name. Amen! Thank you Father, for answering our prayers for Merily, Ed, and Dave.

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD. Jeremiah 30!17

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sin, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Lynn:In my scriptures keys.Ps.34:19,Many are the
afflictions of the righteous:but the LORD delivereth
him out of them all.
GOD BLESS YOU,
Star

Oh Lord, heal this dear couple QUICKLY!!

Fther I pray for both of your faithful children Marilyn and Ed. I pray that you will give the Doctors widsom and guidance and discernment in the treatment they both need and that you Lord will send your word and heal them...Keep them here for the rapture as they have been so faithful to the cause of bringing hope to so many of us through the years.
I now plead the blood of Chist over them and place your angels around them. I pray in Jesus name, amen.

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Praying in agreement for Marilyn, Ed and Dave.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com