<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How Bout We Use The Gift Of The Word Of Wisdom/Knowledge For Members!!

I think we have seen this gift a few times before on the messageboard for a few members who needed to hear what God was saying to them directly!!!!

I sometimes have a word of wisdom in my long sermonettes and sometimes in my funny oracles!!!

But I think it might be interesting for any of us to share a word that the Lord may give us to another member who may not know how to hear the voice of the Lord in an important crisis or decision in their life!!!

I for one would love to hear a word from the Lord about how long it will take to see my house sell or some word to know what to do that may give me wisdom on what I can do to get it sold!!!!

I have tried everything to make it ready to sell!!!
I will have to lose money soon if I can't sell it by April 30, 2010!!!

But hopefully I will see it sold by then!!!

I do not let it bother me! But still it is behind a bush taunting and laughing at me in the back of my mind!!!

BAD HOUSE!!!! You Sell in the name of Jesus!!!! AMEN!!!

Re: How Bout We Use The Gift Of The Word Of Wisdom/Knowledge For Members!!

Scott, you need to make sure your house is "staged" for appeal on the inside even though you do not live there, and once this crummy winter is over, fresh landscaping and flowers, I know that sounds expensive but, the front yard says a lot in sales. Some container pots at the front door are really nice too. I wish you all the luck for all of us!!!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Thanks Corgi! I do take care of the property when the weather effects it; and I will try my best to make it look eye appealing when the temperature gets warm enough by yard touching up!! Thanks for your suggestions friend!!!!

Scott - I know the answer - I'll tell tomorrow when I have more time.. My kids are calling me. Gotta go...

Scott, what did the Lord show you in the vision about your house being boarded up? Did He show you that when the rapture came, your house would be boarded up and not sold, or that it would be sold? And if it was sold, was it still boarded up? (Which tells me that if it was sold and still boarded up, the rapture came before the people had a chance to move in!!)

Don't lose hope, Scott, just remember the vision the Lord gave you about the house and stand on faith.

Photobucket
HANG IN THERE SCOTT!!!
We're hanging out on the barb wire with you, and we will keep you in our prayers. Perhaps real soon we all will have a new home, that the Lord, has build just for each of us!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, ye may be also. John 14:2,3

Blessings,
WC

Ok - Now you don't have to tell me anything b/c it's none of my business. So, I'm just giving you my family secretes. Well, Jews secrete, Gentiles are slowly learning.

First - You must give exactly 10% of your income to God. IF you already do this great! Remember not 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Make sure it's 10%. I just found out my husband was only giving 5% the last year and about flipped a wig. I told him that is slapping God in the face and saying we don't believe what God says about 10% rule. God will give it back in different ways. Trust me this works..

Second - three times a year you give more. God will pour out I think 7 blessings, my mom told me this so I can't remember everything, but I'm sure you can look them up. I don't have time today. This Passover is a window of opportunity for God to show you favor. You can give extra this Sunday or the next. Ex. if your tithe is 50 give 100 or what ever you think God is telling you. Pray over this. I'm trying to figure out how much we will give. Don't worry about the other two right now, due this first.
Many rich Jews do this; this is how anyone gets out of poverty.

Third - Tell God what your doing when you write out your check maybe on the right side write Passover Blessing, weekly 10% Covenant Blessing. God will see this and sell your house, and bless you in so many ways. Hopefully we are out of here, but just in case don't miss this Passover..

Some of my family is full proof that you can't afford not too. Remember you don't have to tell me anything..

Hope this helps

Sweet Marie is right on! the 7 blessings offer.
1. God will assign an angel to you.
2.God will be an enemy to your enemies.
3.God will give you properity.
4.God will take sickness from you.
5. God will bring increase and inheritance( give back what the enemy stole from you).
6.God will give you long life.
7.God will give a special year of blessing.
find these in Exodus23:20-31
The other two times the window God opens for favor is pentecost and feast of tabernacles. that is how you get 100 percent back and become the head and not the tale ,houses you didin't build,vineards you didn't plant. This is something the jews know and are taught as children that the gentiles are now learning

Busy Bee is on Fire! Whew!

Welcome Busy Bee! I haven't see you post before. & welcome, too, SweetMarie!

I have just not in a few days. Thanks for the welcome

Sweet Marie, in fact your advice not only to Scott, it hits me too. You should tell me more of your "secret":

1. First just on your experience (since this is a long debate) the 10% of our income wholly for church of can be divided into some different churches or could be also some missionaries or social works?

2. It's total should be exactly 10% or more than that is ok if it could be divided.

3. I'm interested in what you're saying, writing down something on checks, how about (I guess this is a stupid question) if you give it directly from your debit card?

Just wanna to know how you're doing it ...

Adonai blesses You

For the good advice of SweetieMarie and W.C.(love the swaying fence finch) and Busy Bee and Lisa Lee! I have just gained insight to give me the courage to keep on keeping on!!!!

Yes! It is most likely all contained in the advice of giving 10% to the Lord!!!!

That has always been a problem for me to figure out!!!

I have always helped others out with their finances and food and other problems!!! I always considered this a part of my tithe to God!!!!

I am helping the church by helping His saints!!!!

But also I was helping those who did not know God by paying them more to do a job then what the secular business world would general pay to get a job done!!!

I loved treating others to a free meal or a free perk as a benefit for helping me out!!!!!

That might be considered a bribe!!!!!

But I had the money and I enjoyed the company and I was not being used; in fact, I was the one who gave willingly!!!

Now I am so bankrupt that if I were to give out of my lack of funds that I would really have to believe God even more than it is taking me now to believe that the Lord will sell my house!!!

I guess after so long not seeing any progress in one area, it is almost an unbearable challenge to believe that I could see results in another area by giving out of my financial drought!!!

What a trying time this is for anybody who has enough to wrestle with by standing firm in the Faith on one front and then to have to begin again to start the ball rolling by giving back more out of what little they have on another front!!!!!

I will just have to deal with this problem on my own and with the Lord's help and believe that I can do the right thing by the power of the Holy Spirit!!!

But as of now I think this issue that relates to me and my victory is now in my ball court!!!!

Lisa the vision I had was of me going out of my body and into the dining room of my house that is for sale!!

Just as I reached the living room door I heard a sound like either a trumpet or siren and I thought how strange for this to be sounding so late at night!

Then I looked at the living room door and saw that it was all boarded up across the entrance; and I by some
means found myself on the other side in the living room without going through the door; I just appeared in the living room!

I saw my Mother on the couch in this room as if she were in a soul sleep, she went to be with the Lord in 1984; and I saw a blanket over her up to her neck!!

Then I went to the front door and looked out and saw that it was dark outside!!!

Next I went through the house to the kitchen and looked out the back door and saw the outside was bright as day and that there were animals playing together as if it were a paradise in heaven!!!

Lisa I think the boarded up door will happen when the house sells!!!!

That would imply that the buyers have signed the contract and that my time on the property is very limited and due to expire in a matter of days!!!

Before I had the idea that the boarding up of the room would be my property was sold and that I was no longer the owner of the house!!!

If that were the case then I would not have been able to set foot inside the house; or be able to pass through the living room from the boarded up door!!!

The reason this vision is so powerful is because I always have these out of body visions from the Lord at a time when I need direction!

They always come to pass also!!! Even though I have only had a few in my life, they all have had a purpose and a fulfillment!!!

These out of body experiences are like the crown jewel of visions!!!

MAL 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse… and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it "

we are supposed to give our tithe to the p[lace we are being fed..Our home church

Our offerings are what we give to other ministries etc..poor people..everything else

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Scott, Here is a thought for you and a little story!! Maybe the boarded up door means that the house is not going to sell and that we will be going in the rapture instead as evidenced by the backyard being paradise the same time as the front yard being the trib?! Maybe the boarded up door is to signify that the house is not occupied, and therefore not sold?

For the story, this is really awesome! We are sort of in the same boat as you are with real estate. My husband really wants to sell our farm here in Ohio and I don't, but he wants to move to Phoenix. I think that the rapture is going to preempt his plans and am not really worried about any of it at this point.

The neat thing is a couple days ago a very nice lady came to see our acreage and she may even be on RITA now as I gave her this web site to check out.

What was awesome is that she determined that I was a Christian before even coming over and then when she got here she shared the most awesome out of body experience with me that I have ever heard first hand!!

I don't really want to get into it, kind of hoping she may post it on here if she wants to, but it was so neat that she actually went to heaven!!

You can imagine how thrilled I was and she was also, to find someone to share this story with. We talked for a long time and she really shared some great stuff with me. I felt that our Lord really blessed me and her that day!!

I will share only one thing that she said that was towards the beginning of her experience was where she saw a great dark area and a great light area and someone, either an angel or the Lord, told here that dark and light do not mix! Well I have had that thought on my mind for a couple of days as I think it is a really true concept!

Anyway maybe she will come on RITA and share her experience with everyone, it was amazing!

corgi mom maria
Scott, you need to make sure your house is "staged" for appeal on the inside even though you do not live there, and once this crummy winter is over, fresh landscaping and flowers, I know that sounds expensive but, the front yard says a lot in sales. Some container pots at the front door are really nice too. I wish you all the luck for all of us!!!!!!!!

Scott, put a couple of pots of bright red Geraniums on the porch by the front door. Red is a great color to brighten up a place and Geraniums are so inviting. You can pick some up at Walmart's for very little money.

Cathey, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little bird swinging his feet. That is SOOOOOOOOOOO Adorable!

SCOTT - Regarding the promise in Malachi where God says, "Prove me now herewith if I will not open the windows of heaven and POUR OUT a blessing." He also says that He will REBUKE the DEVOURER for our sake. The literal meaning of "devourer" (demonic interference with God's sending provision) is "SEED - EATER". Our tithes are the seeds that bring in a harvest of return. When we follow God's instructions, our obedience frees Him to REBUKE or remove the demonic presence that is standing ready to eat up our seeds - and prevent the return.

It is just like the natural picture where you plant squash seeds and get a crop of squash plants - apple seed -apple tree - bushels of apples. Same principle.

Scott I hear what you are saying, but tithes belong to God this is the one thing God says test me on this. The ten percent is off the top of whatever you bring in. If you follow thid rule you will find that you will come out of poverty. The windows of opportunity, the three times a year that I listed in the last post is above the tithe. That amount is between you and God! How big is your need! Giving to others is not considered thithe, that is above and beyond,tithing is sowing onto good ground, lending money or giving to help friends is not considered good ground. That doesn't necessarily mean God won't bless you for it. The purpose for tithing is teaching you to put God first and formost in your life. For this reason he commands it. For Geneustance, If you pay your tithes and offerings with a debit card pray first and tell God what you are believing him for. Scott I think you are really a special person who loves other and want to help them. I just hope you understand what I trying to convey to you and not judging you. It took me years to learn this myself.

Melissa! Your take on my vision may just be the right interpretation!!!

It may still be unsold by the time the trumpet sounds!!!

I may still have access to the property and it may still be boarded up inside(Unsold) until we get out of here!!!

Maybe the boarding up on the inside means the property is unsold!! Not accessable to the buyers!!!

But still I am able to set foot on the property by passing through the boarded up room!!!

It is worthy to note that the house was not boarded up on the outside!!! That would have really had me wondering!!!!

But I think we may be raptured before the house is sold!!!

I sure hope this is the meaning; because we are getting very close to the finish line as it it!!!!

Busy Bee! You speak some heavy truths on your reply!!

You made a Beeline right to my heart and gave me a stinger of love!!!!

Ouch!!! But sometimes love can hurt!!! But it is a healing love!!!

I am going to have to do some drastic decision making in my life so I can get this prosperity cycle reversed in my financial situation!!!

Great advice Busy Bee and all you other honey makers!!!

Scott, Maybe so!! I wish that you could have heard that experience that I mentioned above! No matter what happens we know we are in good hands!!

I agree that what you described as a cadillac of visions is something that is truly special experience, one I have not had.

PS We don't tithe either but I do understand what the others are saying! It is about learning to trust God. I already trust Him for everything, but I am sure that my life would have been more blessed if we had tithed! I would sure like to tithe, if the rapture is delayed, and would have to convince my hubby!!, but that is a very good goal!

Texas Sue you get a giant Golden Star next to your name on the RITA chalkboard!!!

You are right that giant crow is eating up all my hard earned seed!!! I need to start planting it in the ground and covering it up real good so he can't pluck it out with his evil beak!!!

Starting this April I will pray about what I sould be giving to God of my tithe to the best of my ability!!!

Lisa the vision I had was of me going out of my body and into the dining room of my house that is for sale!!

Just as I reached the living room door I heard a sound like either a trumpet or siren and I thought how strange for this to be sounding so late at night!

Then I looked at the living room door and saw that it was all boarded up across the entrance; and I by some
means found myself on the other side in the living room without going through the door; I just appeared in the living room!

I saw my Mother on the couch in this room as if she were in a soul sleep, she went to be with the Lord in 1984; and I saw a blanket over her up to her neck!!

Then I went to the front door and looked out and saw that it was dark outside!!!

Next I went through the house to the kitchen and looked out the back door and saw the outside was bright as day and that there were animals playing together as if it were a paradise in heaven!!!

Lisa I think the boarded up door will happen when the house sells!!!!

That would imply that the buyers have signed the contract and that my time on the property is very limited and due to expire in a matter of days!!!

Before I had the idea that the boarding up of the room would be my property was sold and that I was no longer the owner of the house!!!

If that were the case then I would not have been able to set foot inside the house; or be able to pass through the living room from the boarded up door!!!

The reason this vision is so powerful is because I always have these out of body visions from the Lord at a time when I need direction!

They always come to pass also!!! Even though I have only had a few in my life, they all have had a purpose and a fulfillment!!!

These out of body experiences are like the crown jewel of visions!!!

Okay, let me see if I understand this correctly: Your vision was that you were INSIDE of the boarded up living room, and your saw your mother who had died back in 1984 on the couch, right?

Okay, then. That tells me two things. First of all, as we know, the dead in Christ are going to rise up first, and your mother lying on the couch symbolizes that. You said that at first it was dark, which tells me that it was before dawn when you saw your mother, but when you went to the kitchen door and opened it, it was light, which tells me that the dead in Christ had ALREADY RISEN and now it was our turn to rise. (The time between the darkness and the light shows difference in the time it takes for the dead in Christ to rise and we who are "alive and remain".)

Secondly, it shows me that YOU HADN'T SOLD YOUR HOUSE YET, because if you had, you wouldn't have been able to get inside the house.

So, what your vision is telling me is that we're going to be gone BEFORE you sell your house.

Only time will tell. The last thing I want to do is give any false hopes here, my friend, but that's how I see your vision taking place. Let's hope my interpretation is right!

COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS, WE NEED YOU!!

One more word about "seeds". God has shown me over my lifetime that seeds are not just money. We sow seeds when we feed someone, give clothing, kindness, items that someone may need that we have, books, CDs/Tapes, etc. Prayers are seeds of a type as well.

Gotta share this story as an example. We grew up in our grandparents' home because my mother was ill a lot and not able to care for us in a practical way. The avatar I have up now is this same dear Granny in her wedding dress circa 1912. We had a huge vegetable garden and several fruit trees. We lived near the railroad tracks and in those years there were still "bums" (term for unauthorized riders) who rode the freight trains and go from town to town because they were out of work. I don't know how many times one would come to the door who was hungry. Some offered to do odd jobs for food, some didn't.

Granny had them sit on the front porch (we had lawn chairs, etc. there) while she fixed them a plate of something hot. If a meal was on the stove, she'd fix a plate from it. If not, she would scamble up some eggs, with bacon and toast. While they were eating the hot food, she would fill up a grocery sized sack (back then we only had the big brown paper ones) with sandwiches, homemade cookies, cake or pie, lots of fruit or whatever was in the house. She would collect the dishes and give them this big sack of food to take with them so they wouldn't be hungry.

Even though we would have been considered "poor" by those days' standard, we never, REPEAT never went hungry. We never worried about where the next meal was coming from. God showed me that when Granny fed people, that was her seed. The harvest? Three old people in the house (Granny's sister lived with us too) and six little children never went hungry. In fact we ate very well. God poured out from the windows of heaven on us because Granny was a faithful giver and trusted God to care for us in return. He also told me that not all the people who came to the door were "bums", some were angels.

It's totally out of love for you and other on this board, I have lurk on this website since you all started on it, I think you have great isight and I did't post cause then it was just a blessing to know there are other out there who love God a much as I do. I didn't think I would have anything to say untill now. I think it is great for us too learn new things together and pray for each other. I have lost a daughter and close friend these past years, They are in heaven and it is nice to have new friends who are like minded to talk to. Now I have you guys on Rita, my husband, my beautiful daught(sweet marie) and my son, that I can even share Christ with. I try to at work, and I so have a church I havae been going to for 22 years. It has become small in numbers because the old people are leaving for heaven, it seems when they are gone their families leave. Thank you for being here and know that you and the others here are on my paryer list.

Lisa I think you are the vision queen extradinare!!!

You are right about the interpretation!!!

I really believe that you and I and all the other members will be gone before my house sells!!!

God gave me that vision some four years or so ago; and I think without it I would be very discouraged and in a cloud!!!

You don't know how much that vision or out of body experience kept me guessing but still gave me some hope to hold on until the fulfillment of it!!!!

Maybe that is why God made it so vague to me!!! He knew that I would interpret it one way; and when I tired of that one wrong way He would add some more clarity to it as times got more cloudy and trying!!!!

You actually added your special twist to it that I don't believe anyone else has given me before!!!

You may be able to interpret dreams and visions!!!

I hope the next time someone shares a dream or vision that you step up to the plate and see if you can knock it out of the ballpark!!!

You can do it girl!!! You are our LISEY at the bat!!!

That is a slogan from years ago of CASEY at the bat!! But Casey doesn't ryhme with Lisa so I just added a EY to your name to make ...........Oh Forget It!!!!!

There I go again Lisa! Pulling that Oh Forget It Routine on you again!!!

One day we are going to wear that gimmick out!!!!

WOW, THANKS, SCOTT BUDDY!!! I GOT A BIG 'OL SMILE ON MY FACE FROM YOUR CHEERLEADING WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!

"GO TEAM GO!"

Actually, the Lord does give me the interpretion of dreams and visions once in a while. I get so excited when He does that. I feel so amazed and humble when the Lord uses me.

SO HERE'S TO THE CHEERLEADER SCOTT!!!

WoW!!! That almost makes Scarby want to go into a tailspin of Happity-Go-Lickity all over that cheerleaders face!!!!

But good thing for that cheerleader that Scarby's chain is just two feet longer than the distance of the back yard fence!!!

The reason Lisa why this detail is important for Scarby to remember is that the last time Scarby went charging after some hot babe...or I mean lady passerby outside the yard; he ran to the whole length of the yard; then he jumped over the fence and got to the the end of his leash just two feet off the ground on the other side which to any onlookers was a definite hangman's drop!!!

Yep! That is why I measured his leash so long so that when he reached the end of his chain, that would leave an undeniable mark on his neck!!!!

Oh I got to him in plenty of time before he struggled but just enough time where he learned his lesson well!!!

And if that doesn't work, well its back to that old newspaper!!!!
I'm runnin' out of newspapers with teaching him good manners!!!

I got it! The Invisible Fence!! and the Electric Collar!!

Lisa you should see how big Scarby's eyes got when I mentioned those words Electric Collar!!!

That is the same scared look he got in his eyes when he saw Aunt Hoosey step into her hot tub out on her patio wearing a thick Pond's Facial Mask!!

I know! Where did that come from????

SO THAT LITTLE SCAMP SCARBY LIKED THAT CHEERLEADER, HUH????.....

ELECTRIC COLLAR!!!!OH, NO, NOT THAT!!

So he had the same look of horror when he saw Aunt Hoosey's facial mask, huh? Man, that's enough to make the fleas and tics jump away from his matted mange, huh???

Well, with that disgusting image that I just painted, I think I'll go have my pizza now!!

Lisa I'm about ready to call it a day also!! But before I go you inspired me to write one more PUN!

You mentioned the funny line about the fleas and ticks jumping off of Scarby's matted mange!!!

That reminds me of the famous song lyrics written by Hosay-Fleas Cee-Annal(you know the one who wrote Fleas-Lavey-Da)

Home, Home on the MANGE!!! where the dear ticks and the canal-lope play!

Where seldom is HERD a discou-RAGING word,

And the skies are not cloudy all day!!!!

Goodnight everybody in RITAland!!!!!

Thanks!
We totally agree with everyone here, about tithing! The Lord, love a cheerful giver. And we've been truly blessed from giving our tithes. We pray that if you're not a tither, perhaps this will be something that you could talk to the Lord, about; and we pray that he will give you the desire to step out on faith and do it. Amen! The Lord, knows our hearts, and it not to late to start tithing. It truly does work. Amen!

Texas Sue, I love that story about your Granny! so wonderful, the love she had for people, and I can believe that about the angels visting your granny home coming as people. WOW! God is good!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Dear WC/Cathy,

Excellent advice that you all are giving Scott about titheing. It is a blessing to do so, and also it's a declaration to the Lord that we trust Him...not only with our lives but also with our finances. It can be a little scarey sometimes to do so, especially if we feel as if we need that money to pay bills. But this is where the trust comes in. He is our Provider. Do we really believe that? Giving our tithes shows Him that we do.

We may feel as if we can't afford to tithe, but the truth is, we can't afford not to. Our finances cannot get the full blessings of God if we "rob" Him by withholding our tithes. Through Him we "live, and move, and have our being". And He's only asking us to trust Him by giving Him 10%. That's not too much to ask.

Your cartoon, Cathy, says it all. If we can pay 15% for a waitress who brings us our food, why can't we give the Lord 10% who gives us the ability to earn money to buy that food!!!

Thank You! God Bless You Leenie!

I'm happy you like the cartoon. It has some real good advice I believe. I pray all is going good for you at work, and that you're doing well.
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Thanks, Cathy! Work is good, except for weeks of work waiting for me that nobody touched.

But I'm not complaining! I'm grateful to God for providing me with a good job.

Blessings to you and Wayne!! I pray that you're doing well.

Busy Bee
It's totally out of love for you and other on this board, I have lurk on this website since you all started on it, I think you have great isight and I did't post cause then it was just a blessing to know there are other out there who love God a much as I do. I didn't think I would have anything to say untill now. I think it is great for us too learn new things together and pray for each other. I have lost a daughter and close friend these past years, They are in heaven and it is nice to have new friends who are like minded to talk to. Now I have you guys on Rita, my husband, my beautiful daught(sweet marie) and my son, that I can even share Christ with. I try to at work, and I so have a church I havae been going to for 22 years. It has become small in numbers because the old people are leaving for heaven, it seems when they are gone their families leave. Thank you for being here and know that you and the others here are on my paryer list.

Busy Bee, this particular post became lost with all the hussle and bussle with all the zingers going back and forth, but believe me, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Since I work all day and don't have a chance to post until the evening, sometimes I come on a thread like a Johnny-Come-Lately. Since I'm coming in on the tail-end, my response is like chewed meat and it falls dead as a doornail with no more responses after me. I just didn't want that to happen to you.

You said a lot of important things, like losing your daughter and best friend. That's a heavy thing to have happen. I'm so sorry you went through that. But like me, I am so happy that you found us at RITA!! It's a blessing, isn't it??

Sweet Marie is your daughter? She is such a sweetheart! What a blessing she must be to you.

I don't know if you're going to come back and read this or not, but know that I am reaching out to you with the Lord's love. God bless you!!!

P.S. And you, too, Texas Sue! I loved what you said as well, especially the part about your loving and generous grandmother. I never knew mine, so I would imagine how much you appreciated her!!

Scott I just heard Charles Capps speak this morning on speaking to the mountain. He said he had a friend who could not sell his home. Charles told him to speak to his house and tell the house that someone was going to drive down the street and fall in love with the house and buy it. The guy started doing this and the house sold in 1-2 weeks.

Since I work all day and don't have a chance to post until the evening, sometimes I come on a thread like a Johnny-Come-Lately. Since I'm coming in on the tail-end, my response is like chewed meat and it falls dead as a doornail with no more responses after me. I just didn't want that to happen to you.

Well Lisaleenie I tho't I was the only one who felt that happens to me so often! You described it so well!!!

Lisa and all you other fine outstanding and committed members! I just found out from my realtor agent last night that there have been 250 people look at my house on the internet listing lately!!!!

The house next door to mine is on contract to be sold!!

Mine is most likely next--By Faith!!!!

I have no doubt now with the hurry for new home buyers to find a good bargain before the deadline at the end of next month, that it will be but days from now!!!

I really appreciate all the advice and testimony on this thread about how tithing is locked into the divine action of being prospered!

I am debating on weather to continue fasting from meals and use prayer and fasting as a means of tithing of my daily needs!!!

I am so tired of wrestling with does this work or does that work for God to prosper me, that I am just going to have to go by the leading of the Lord!

Maybe some of you do not understand if this is scriptural but until the Lord shows me what to give my 10% to I will have to just keep doing what I am doing!!!!

I will be looking for ministries that I can give to that I may contribute some to one and some to another until it is the requirement due! But it will not be an overnight thing!!!

You have to give me time to get use to this new program in my life!!! I am not new to giving!!! It is just that I thought that when I was helping out God's people that I was helping out the church!!!!

Is that not what out tithes are for!! God's people the church!!!!

What else is it!!! I can't give to the Lord literally!!!
But down here on earth He is represented by His people the church!!!!

We are all His church!! So if I help out those in need I am helping Him!!!!

You know what Jesus said! If you did it for one of these, you did it for me!!!!

I think we just get our eyes fixed on a cement or aluminum building that has a steeple on it; that this is the place where are tithe should go!!!!

The church is people and not a building!!!!!

What do you have to say to this!!! Is this good preaching or what?!!!!

Scott, is there a regular church home that you go to every Sunday? If that pastor is feeding you spiritually, the tithe is supposed to go to the pastor of the church, to help support him to minister to the needs of the people.

If you don't have a regular church to attend, another suggestion is a minister on TV, like Jack Van Impe, for example, to support with your tithe. That's what I did when I was looking for a church home. What I like about Jack Van Impe is that he states that most of the money that is sent to him is dedicated to saving souls. He says that very little is used for administration costs of the ministry. Saving souls is his passion, and he squeezes every dollar he can, and those dollars goes towards that.

But I hear what you're saying, that the body of Christ is the "church" and you give to the body to help meet their needs. We know that the Lord rewards those to minister to His children with a purity of heart. Pray and ask the Lord for wisdom.

Lisa RITA is my church right now until I find a chuch body out in my community!!!

It is hard for me to get back into this committment with other people cause I like to connect to people so well; and I know that I would be having to stretch my schedule if I were to get back into fellowship with a local body of believers!!!

I am kinda waiting until I get out from under all these obligations I am in with the house and other small jobs that I have with my landlord that require that I keep my calendar open!!!!

After I sell my house I will be able to seek and find some local church which I can concentrate on without too many distractions!!!!

Scott - I would love to see a picture of this house if you can and would be interested to post one!
Just tho't I would ask, but if not that's perfectly fine!

Kolleen I can't even afford to email pictures anymore, because I have to pay to have it emailed to someones address!!! I don't have my own computer just the one at this library!

I have to watch all my money now!!! I did send some pictures to Charity's email address a while back but those days are over for awhile!!!

If you really want to know what my house looks like: picture in your mind a house that is all white with two stories to it!!! Woo-LaY!!

Just kidding!!! Trying to be a smarty pants I guess!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com