Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer Request!!

I normally don't post but I am asking prayer for a friend's sister. She is 24 and sings in a gospel quartet. While on tour she started coughing but wouldn't go to the doctor. Her family met her in Texas and took her to the ER. She was put straight into ICU with Pneumonia last Friday. Thr docs didn't expect her to make it thru Sunday. She did but her organs are shutting down. She is now on dialysis. Thet have no clue what is causing all of this in a seemingly healthy young lady.

Her name is Anna Pirtle.

Thank you,
Carla

Re: Prayer Request!!

Father in Heaven, I don't know what happened to Anna Pirtle but I knew there is nothing hidden in You, You know everything, from the beginning to the end. I ask Your mercy and healing power to be released upon Anne Pirtle right now. Heal her instantly by Your Holy Spirit. Move in such a way that she will be healed right away and Your glory be put upon her as You reveal Your amazing power. Let Your will be done in her life. Let she alive, alive and healthy only by Your living power, incredible source of life, the perfect life. In Yeshua's name. Amen.

Father, in Jesus name I pray for Anna...I pray for a complete healing...Give the Doctors widsom, gudiance and discernment in working with Anna.
I cover her with the blood of Jesus and I pray you will put your angels around her. Watch over her and protect her. I rebuke satan and all of his demons from her now...PRAYING THIS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Lord Jesus I pray your healing hands over Anna, take this illness away and restore her to full health. It is through your mighty power that we are made well and I pray that power over Anna.

Thank you Jesus for all you have done and all that you are going to do.

Amen and Amen

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Carla, I'm praying for your sister's friend, Anna, to have a complete recovery. God bless you.

Praying also for Anna and her family.

Touch her Lord.....

Praying . . . Father, heal precious Anna in the power of our Great Physician and Lord Jesus . .

My Dear Sister Carla, I just prayed in agreement here with the Saints for Anna's healing in Jesus Name.

God Bless Your for sharing that we might help in this way.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thank you all for your prayers. She is stable at the moment. She has a hole that is letting air into her chest cavity. Her blood can't expell the Carbon Dioxide.

There is a group on facebook called "Praying For Anna". The info page tells the updates on her condition.

Praying in agreement with all here that our Jehovah Rapha brings healing to our sister and your friend Anna.

Dear Father, I come in agreement with my brothers and sisters here, and ask that You place Your healing touch upon Anna right now in the Name of Jesus. I ask that You heal her of the pneumonia, and that You will restore the function of her organs. Please heal her kidneys so she can be off the dialysis. Please fill her with Your love and peace. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Photobucket
Oh Lord, we're lifting Anna, up to you in prayer asking that you would heal her completely, and Oh Lord, we pray that you would send your angels to comfort her; and that she would feel your present over her Father, we plead the blood of Jesus over Anna, in your name Lord Jesus. Amen! and we thank you Father, for answering our prayer request for Anna.

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

A prayer for anna:Keep your eyes on the LORD.He will
pour healing and strength in to you.Call upon Jesus.
Even if only in your mind.
Peace Be Upon You,
In JESUS name,
Star

03-18-10 Update on Anna-PLEASE PRAY NOW!!!!!!

THURSDAY, MARCH 18th
11:45 am - Our morning began with the news that overall Anna had another "good night". She maintained her blood pressure without medication for about 24 hours. However, when they did a chest X-ray this morning, she had to be put on her back and in doing so, her body responded negatively, as it has been doing for the last couple of days. We ALMOST lost her . . . they called a "code blue" but they only had to give her the IV meds to get her heart rate back up. Let me emphasize please that they did NOT have to give her chest compressions or "shock" her back into rhythm. She has since begun to rebound, but is still extremely critical. They have restarted the medicine to keep her blood pressure up and have had to increase the pressure on the ventilator (they had slightly decreased it yesterday). We feel that most of the progress she had made has been lost and we are starting over in a sense. On the flip side of that, I feel that God has given us a glimpse of what her body can do and is asking that we still remain faithful and be patient. Her pulmonary physician saw us standing in the hallway and approached us. At first we were concerned that he may be giving us some more bad news . . . we were delighted when he told us that he had been wanting to pray with us and saw us standing there and wanted to take the opportunity to do so. He prayed a beautiful, powerful prayer to Father God that he would heal her in the name of His Son, Jesus of Nazareth, and that she would again stand and sing for Him. This is soooo important to us, to have a Christian physician who will say "I treat, but God heals!!!" Again, we covet your continued prayers for her lungs, and want you to know that we are not "givn' in to givin' up"!
In Christ, Cheryl Pirtle Trainum (for the Pirtles)

1:30 pm - I was not as pleased with our last visit as I had hoped to be. Her blood pressure is stabilizing, but that is only with the assistance of the medication. I ask you to pray specifically right now for her vital signs to stablize and for the fluid to decrease in her lungs. Will update after our next visit. With God ALL things are possible!!
In Christ, Cheryl Pirtle Trainum (for the Pirtles)

3:25 pm - We have just spoken to the doctor again and he tells us that the situation is more grave than ever! Her blood pressure is not stabilizing and her carbon dioxide levels are off the charts. We are afraid it is just a matter of time, unless God intervenes IMMEDIATELY with a miracle. Please continue to pray without ceasing - this is the most critical hour we have experienced thus far! We are trusting God no matter what happens - His will be done!!
Still trusting in Christ, Cheryl Pirtle Trainum (for the Pirtles)

Re: 03-18-10 Update on Anna-PLEASE PRAY NOW!!!!!!

Dear heavenly Father I come before you as your son. Father I do not know Anna, but you do Lord. You know every single hair on her precious head, she is my Sister Lord, I love her.

Father I ask in the power of your holy name that you cure Anna, that you complete her health to what she was before her sickness dear Lord.

You are our Father dear Lord and as your children we come before you with our request.

We thank you dear Father for the doctor that loves you, our brother. Please guide his hands and his head, may Anna's cure be a show of your glory and wonder to all the medical staff.

We thank you for beautiful Anna dear Lord, we know that you are beside her holding her in your precious arms dear Lord. You never leave, your staff is our comfort.

I pray I these things in your Holy name Lord Jesus. I love you, we all love you.

Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com