Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TN / CJ / Scott / RJ / Scuggers / Khog

As we all sit on the runway, awaiting the clearance for the rapture flight, I would like to take this time to say a few words about some RITA brothers. These brothers are unique and very special to us all. I for one have been blessed to know them and I am humbled that they consider me a brother and a friend.

To our beautiful Lord they are much loved and are precious sons. Men that have taken a stand in his name, not afraid to stand out amongst the crowd when needed.

Without further ado-

TN DOVE (Kerry)-
In the time that I have surfed the RITA waves I have had the pleasure of getting to know a man that is not afraid to take a stand for his King. A man with a compassionate heart for the greater world around him. A very talented brother is TN in the area of music (and that is not the only thing). TN has shared his highs and his lows in life, culminating into the man of God we see today. I admire you brother for you have taught me so much. I love your talent in music which I share and I know that you love to use your gifts to please our king. You are awesome.

CJ (COREY)-
Well what can I say here, except Corey I wish I had your wisdom and knowledge at your age my friend. You are very talented in how you open the scriptures up to us all. Feel proud for you are digging nuggets of gold every time you delve into his word. The encouragement through your studies that you post is jaw dropping to us brothers and sisters. You are not afraid to tell all when you are wrong, you have a heart that does not want to offend. Love you Brother.

SCOTT-
Well well, I could have inserted many names here, I get so lost keeping up. Scott you keep us smiling brother even though you your self are facing many trials. The light heartiness that you give to us all, helps us all to laugh while approaching such a serious topic. But on the flip side you are very learned like CJ, but in your own special way. You have the unique ability of finding lost RITA members and bringing them back into the fold. Keep on keeping on brother.

RJ-
Your posts were one of the first that I read when I came to RITA. Using an Aussie saying, you are the old dog of RITA (no pun intended). I remember when you shared a photo of yourself for all of us to see playing the guitar. I love the way you approach the word and how you make sense of scripture which you reveal to us. I have heard you talk about turkeys a lot, so I imagine you breed them? I always remember the visions that you have had and think about them a lot. Your time is coming RJ / Joseph, the wait is nearly over brother.

SCUGGERS (TOM)-
Tom dear brother you amaze me how you have researched and know so much. I get lost as my brain starts to fry trying to remember and to learn even the most basic stuff. But the knowledge that you share with charts and diagrams etc make it easy to understand brother. I take my hat off to you as your love for research has not gone unnoticed by all of us here. Thank you. Your research has an end goal, and the good thing is you Tom are part of it.

KHOG (KEVIN)-
Brother I just love how you are always there. When somebody posts you are there with a reply that contributes and uplifts. Kevin I could tell that you got excited a few times over watch dates that did not happen, but the testament is that you my brother have not dropped your guard. Kevin is still on the wall with us watching. You are valued by me and by all here. Love ya bro.

O.k this Aussie bloke will keep scouring the RITA household ready to single out more brothers. To the above and to all my other brothers at RITA, thank you for been not just my brother but as we say in Australia, “my mate”.

Love ya all

In his love / Paul

Re: TN / CJ / Scott / RJ / Scuggers / Khog

Paul, you are so thoughtful.

I'm with Corey. Let's make this thread about our Aussie mate with the biggest heart in the country! Your heart for people is amazing to me.

One of the downsides of being in the spotlight as long as I have is that I get easily worn down by people these days... a bit jaded from the biz. So, when I see your posts constantly pointing out the good in others, it is like chicken soup for my soul. I'm so used to the takers in the world. How refreshing to see another giver out there like me!

I'm really good friends with an Australian country artist named Kate Russell (http://www.katerussellonline.com). I told her about you the other day, Paul, and what a wonderful reflection you are of the kind of people who must be down there in Aussieland. Makes me want to move, but I guess we'll all be moving soon enough to a land full of the good ones. Kate's heart is just as big as yours. She sent me the carrot cake I had for my birthday. She's from NSW, originally.

I am so honored to know you both, and glad you are my friends. If your country is filled with people like you two, it must be a bit like heaven every day.

Paul You are the Guys Aussie and the girls Harriet!

Get it! That was a sitcom in the earily sixties that had the typical family of what every family in America wanted to be!!!

But Seriously Paul you are to RITA what the Gospel is to this dying world!!!

My dear and precious brother you are the one main reason why it is that Jesus did not die in vain!!!

It is brothers like you that give Jesus the glory due His name!!!

God Bless you my Bloke Brother!!

Paul,

I appreciate your generous comments brother. I also am uplifted and encouraged by your posts on RITA. I think we will all be seeing each other in the clouds real soon. That will be a great gathering of the saints for sure. I look forward to meeting all of us RITArians very soon.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Thanks for the kind words, Paul..

You're not kidding on the part about 'OLD" dog...LOL

I know we all are getting weary of waiting, knowing it could happen anytime, and yes, it won't be long good brother...

God bless...

on the turkeys.. I have a few "Heritage" Bourbon Red turkeys at the moment.. Couple peafowl, one **** and one hen.. a few Rouen ducks, then topped off with about 30 wild chickens...lol

Joseph

Paul, what a thoughtful and insightful post! I so agree with everything you said about our brothers here in the Lord!!

We have some pretty special people here at RITA, and it's so nice to have a post like yours so we can acknowledge them.

Thank you, Paul, for posting this!!

P.S. And you're one of them too, dear brother!

Lisaleenie
Paul, what a thoughtful and insightful post! I so agree with everything you said about our brothers here in the Lord!!

We have some pretty special people here at RITA, and it's so nice to have a post like yours so we can acknowledge them.

Thank you, Paul, for posting this!!

P.S. And you're one of them too, dear brother!

Amen brother Paul,
you are too kind!

thank you for blessing me!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Website: pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=0&cmd=search&searchby=user&searchfor=scuggers

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com