Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

Please keep our son, Allan, in your prayers. He is having problems at work that are causing severe depression and anxiety attacks. After talking with him, he feels that the Lord may being telling him to leave but not where to go and with a family he wants to be certain that he's doing the Lord's will. He is really seeking the Lord's will right now and would appreciate prayers that the Lord will make very clear what he's to do.

Thanks my dear Brothers and Sisters.
Mary in OH

Email: mcmary73@comcast.net

Re: Prayer Request

I will pray for your son right now Mary.
XOXOXO

Mary,

I will join with 2HH and pray right now too.

Sarah

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

FATHER, I bring before you Allan now in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and I plead the blood of Jesus over him...I rebuke the spirit of depression now and I pray that you will speak peace into the very depths of him...calm his emotions. I pray Father that you will give him wisdom and guidance and discernment in regards to his thoughts of leaving his workplace.
Strengthen him pysically,mentally, emotionally and
spiritually... THANK YOU FATHER FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING....DRAW HIM EVER SO CLOSE TO YOU.

I pray in Jesus name, amen..

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Dear Father, praying for clear and concise directions for Allan regarding his job and where he goes from here. Binding the spirit of fear and anxiety that threatens to overwhelm him and releasing the peace of God to fill him head to toe and in every area of his life. Thanks for all you provide in Jesus name.

OH Mary dear Sis,

Can I ask, the depression that Allan is feeling is this because of low job security, or is it a work place issue?

Love ybiC / Paul

Paul,
I believe it workplace issue/issues. I can't get into it all exept to say it's a company that expects you to "sell your soul" to them and if you don't you can't do anything right. Thank you so much for caring about us to ask about the situation.

Thank you all for praying, I really appreciate it and am thankful that I have a place to come and share like this and know that there are others who care that do pray for the requests. We haven't heard from him this evening, but will try to let you know as we are updated (he lives about 4 hours from us). This mom and dad are trying to leave our baby boy in God's hands and pray for him instead of worrying about it.

I love you all and hope to see you all real soon.

Mary in OH

Email: mcmary73@comcast.net

Father, we ask that your direction be made clear for Allan. Praying in agreement with all here.

Thank you, Lord, for caring for us and being ever faithful in your love toward us. Lift him from his depression and let him experience your peace so comforting.

In Christ's name, Amen.

Mary, I'm praying that the Lord will confort your son in the knowledge that He has everything under control and will show him the path he should take. God bless you and Allan.

Dear Mary,

I sympathize so much, because I know how your son feels.

Oh, Father, in the Name of Jesus, I lift Allan up to you right now. I ask that You grant him Your peace and love, and that You remove his depression and anxiety attacks. Help him to transfer his focus on You and Your power instead of flesh and blood. Please give him wisdon whether to stay there with Your strength and peace upholding him, or whether You are allowing this to happen to him because you want him to leave there because You have something better for him. I pray, also, that You comfort Mary and give her peace concerning her son, and help her not to worry but rather to place him into Your capable Hands. I ask all this in Jesus Name. Amen.

ALLEN:The LORD said,you believe in my Father.Believe
in ME also.The LORD will make a way,where their
doesn't seem to be a way.Keep pressing in on the LORD
for clarity direction.And ask for descernment,to
for sure.
OUR GOD IS AN AWSOME GOD,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com