Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Digital Message

I tend to get up a lot at night. (at my age you discover the meaning of "wee hours of the morning") The first three times last night, the clock read 1:11, 2:14 and 3:32. Before I discuss what happened at 3:32, I need to fill in a little background about myself. I have been a long time watcher. I watched in '88 and agreed with the 88 reasons. I lived through all the date setting in Todd Strandberg's chronology of missed dates between 1988 and now. I never gave up hope, but felt discouraged from time to time.

Last April, I had a vision. It only lasted a few seconds. I clearly saw Christ and felt a wave of love, peace and joy that is indescribable, but I know we will all feel it one day in His presence. He uttered only one word "US", but I had instant knowledge that he was referring to Himself, myself and my wife of 45 years. I "knew" that in heaven we would no longer be man and wife, but would be "soul-mates" together with Christ. It was a wonderful, comforting knowledge. Then the scripture "A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." (Eccl 4:12} jumped into my mind.

That was the vision, but it's purpose did not become clear until summer when my wife became ill for a couple of months and then passed away. I was devastated, but expected the Lord to come back in the fall and we would all be together again. That is also when I discovered RITA. The vision and RITA have been a great comfort to me since then.

Now about the times I saw on the clock this morning. I was lying on my side at 3:32 and when I tilted my head, I was looking the the clock upside down. It read "SEE". "See what?" I thought, and looked at it again sideways. I saw two M's one above the other. MM were my wife's initials! Just then the clock ticked over to 3:33. Now I saw three M's and the words "Mississippi, New Madrid and Magnitude" popped into my head. I had been wondering about the meaning of 1:11 and I realized it meant 11.1, an earthquake roughly 100 times more powerful than any earthquake in recent history.
Finally, I remembered 2:14. I turned it upside down in my head and it read "hIS". I then felt great peace about the whole thing. I was safe in His care and would soon see my Mary again.

When I woke up this morning it was 7:07. Remembering the events of the night, I turned it over and saw the ubiquitous "LOL". I guess that is God's sense of humor. I hope my friends at RITA will get some comfort and hope from my experience. I can not say for sure that this was from God, but the coincidences were compelling. I think these are signs felt powerfully in the spirit by His people before His return. I feel it will be very soon.

Bob M

Email: robert@merillat.org

Re: Digital Message

BobM
When I woke up this morning it was 7:07. Remembering the events of the night, I turned it over and saw the ubiquitous "LOL". I guess that is God's sense of humor. I hope my friends at RITA will get some comfort and hope from my experience. I can not say for sure that this was from God, but the coincidences were compelling. I think these are signs felt powerfully in the spirit by His people before His return. I feel it will be very soon.

Bob M

Thank you Brother Bob for sharing your heart in this way. It will certainly be a wonderful reunion when you see your wife shortly.

I wouldn't be surprised that what you told US was from our Loving Heavenly Father...Yesterday, I received a couple of numerical coincidences that coincide with this Passover.

I'll post this information in a few mins.

I just got on line and being a numbers guy your post title immediately caught my eye and here I am.

Thanks again Bob for sharing and I for one, am very encouraged, and my hope in our soon departure by what you said has been BOOSTED

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Bob

I am reading your message at exactly 11:11.

AMAZING!!!!

johnmac

PS - that is my time on my computer, which I now realize is different than the posted time. ????

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Hi BobM, I am happy to see your posting:

I notice this:

Just then the clock ticked over to 3:33. Now I saw three M's and the words "Mississippi, New Madrid and Magnitude" popped into my head. I had been wondering about the meaning of 1:11 and I realized it meant 11.1, an earthquake roughly 100 times more powerful than any earthquake in recent history.

That's what I have thought too for several weeks, the earthquake amounted 11.1 which about 100 times stronger than Indian Ocean Earthquake which caused 2004 Tsunami. It will literally breaks the US continent as the land of Israel is divided. Eyes to eyes.

Thanks for encouraging words, I believe we all soon be meeting each other in the air ....

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy and peace beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our life ...

Bob...

Sorry to hear of your loss, but I'm so glad you found us. Interesting encounters you had last night.

I, too, have been waiting for the New Madrid to blow wide open soon. Nashville is about 4 hours from the fault line that runs through Memphis, so I've had my eye on it for some time now. I did see it split the country open in dreams I had as a child, but don't know how early in the trib. it will go. I tend to think it might when our country splits Jerusalem, but our prayers could hold it off for a bit longer.

Once we're gone, it's very likely to happen. We all need to keep for everyone in the New Madrid Fault area. Last time it went off in the 1800's, the Mississippi ran backwards for a few days... & that was a 6.8.

From wiki:

Some sections of the Mississippi River appeared to run backward for a short time. Sand blows were common throughout the area, and can still be seen from the air in cultivated fields. Church bells were reported to ring as far as Boston, Massachusetts and York, Ontario (now Toronto) and sidewalks were reported to have been cracked and broken in Washington, D.C. There were also reports of toppled chimneys in Maine.

Eliza Bryan in New Madrid, Territory of Missouri, wrote the following eyewitness account in March, 1812:

"On the 16th of December, 1811, about two o'clock, A.M., we were visited by a violent shock of an earthquake, accompanied by a very awful noise resembling loud but distant thunder, but more hoarse and vibrating, which was followed in a few minutes by the complete saturation of the atmosphere, with sulphurious vapor, causing total darkness. The screams of the affrighted inhabitants running to and fro, not knowing where to go, or what to do - the cries of the fowls and beasts of every species - the cracking of trees falling, and the roaring of the Mississippi - the current of which was retrograde for a few minutes, owing as is supposed, to an irruption in its bed -- formed a scene truly horrible."

--

WOW, what does that account sound like?!!

--

Here's another:

On December 16, 1811, the 400 residents of New Madrid, Missouri, were shaken out of their beds at two in the morning by a violent earthquake. Huge cracks split the ground. The waters of the Mississippi rose and fell like a great tide. Giant waves rose up and swept north, giving the impression that the river was actually flowing backwards. Boats along the river were engulfed, capsized, and theeair crews drowned.

The “New Orleans” was one of the lucky ones. The first steamboat to ply the Mississippi River, she was embarked on her maiden voyage. At dusk she tied up at an island in the middle of the stream. Then, in the wee hours, the boat was nearly swamped by a series of enormous waves. As the deck pitched and yawed, the crew and the few passengers on board held on for their lives. Later, one of the crew said it was like being in the middle of an ocean during a violent storm.

All along the riverbank, high bluffs crumbled into the water. Seemingly solid ground undulated in waves. Old river channels slammed shut and new ones opened, changing the course of the stream forever. One large lake had its water suddenly replaced by sand. Another lake, Reelfoot, was created in a matter of moments.

Trees toppled or were drowned when the land sank suddenly beneath them. Log cabins scattered like match sticks in New Madrid but, luckily, only one person was killed by falling debris.

Effects of the quake were widespread. Damage was reported as far east as Charleston, South Carolina and Washington, DC. In Boston, Massachusetts, 1,000 miles away, church bells were made to ring. The effects of the quake were felt as far south as New Orleans and as far north as Canada.

The gigantic shake in the early morning of December 16 was only the first in a series of four. There was a second shock hours later. A third quake rocked the area on January 23 and a fourth -- the biggest of all -- was felt on February 7. Between the major quakes, there were thousands of aftershocks.

It is not known how many were killed or injured in the New Madrid Earthquakes, but casualties were probably light. In 1811-1812, the area was sparsely populated. Today, of course, that is far from the case. If the same thing had happened in the year 2000, say during the late afternoon, casualties would have been staggering and property loses would tally in the billions of dollars.

Some scientists claim that the so-called “Big One” will not happen on the West Coast at all. Rather, a surprising number of them argue that the next sizable shake might occur along the New Madrid Fault, probably by the year 2010. Other authorities, like The Central United States Earthquake Consortium, say there is a 90 percent chance of a magnitude six or seven earthquake hitting the Mississippi Valley within the next 50 years. The National Earthquake Center of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) is more general in its prediction. It suggests that the possibility of such an earthquake “might occur as soon as next year or as late as several thousand years hence.” But all have come to the same conclusion. Disaster will strike the Mississippi again.

The New Madrid Fault extends from eastern Arkansas to about the junction of the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers. It is called a failed rift -- that is, a fault not located near one of the several large tectonic plates that float on the hot mantle of the earth. Most earthquakes -- like those in California and Japan -- occur where the plates grind past each other. The geology in these earthquake zones is different. The ground here is warmer from the heat coming from inside the earth -- somewhat elastic. Not so at New Madrid.

Here the ground is cold and brittle. When it moves, there is no elasticity so there is more widespread damage. A sizable quake, such as the ones in 1811-1812, would cause extensive devastation and loss of life. The cities of Memphis, Tennessee, and St. Louis, Missouri would be hit head-on. There would be enormous damage in Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Arkansas, Indiana and Mississippi. Yet, some people in these areas are barely aware that the possibility of a major earthquake exists.

However, there are voices crying in the wilderness and they are beginning to be heard. In 1983, at the urging of the USGS, the states of Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee formed the Central United States Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC). The organization is currently embarked on an intensive program of public education and awareness. Through their urging, for instance, earthquake education is now included in the curriculum of public schools in many CUSEC states.

Furthermore, an extensive scientific study has been launched to study area soils to determine where earthquake damage would be the most severe. And most of the CUSEC states have adopted building codes with earthquake design standards to meet the coming emergency.

Authorities in California know, even with their extensive earthquake preparations, that if a large earthquake hits a highly populated area there will be wide-spread devastation. The magnitude 6.7 earthquake that struck Northridge in 1994 cost 33 lives and destroyed property worth $20 billion.

How many more deaths would be caused in the vulnerable Midwest by a similar quake, or stronger, around rush hour? The prospect is almost too fearsome to contemplate.

The red area in the center looks like a man with both arms raised, holding a bag in one hand.

I live right on the New Madrid fault line, I have had a very uneasy feeling lately. When I have these feelings it never fails that something big is about to happen.
My Mom and I have the same intuitions, I think God has given us these instincts and warning signals. Anyway I feel that any day it could all cut loose around here.

I am not afraid, God is my protector and my shield.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Bob and ALL:

Bob, THANKS MUCH for sharing what you are noticing!!!!!!!!!!!

For the VERY FIRST TIME EVER, I've started NOW thinking that, in my
1998 dream, my brother, a stranger, and myself were RUNNING FROM an
"11" earthquake that may strike the Mississippi River!!! In other words,
"THAT" might have been "THE" REALLY BAD NEWS heard coming over
the loudspeakers just as we saw 11 11's in an ENDLESS STREAM in
the western horizon (the direction of the Mississippi River)!!! In the dream,
we were in a KNOWN PLACE in the Mississippi Delta (part of the New
Madrid Fault) where I used to live. Below is a post written on 3/2 in response
to a vision Diane had that morning!!!

BLESSINGS~~~~~~~~~

Calvin

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The REAL answer to Diane's vision this AM???

LINK

ALL:

Diane wrote on the morning of 3/2/10:

~~~~~

While in prayer this morning I had a vision. It was a repeat of one I had previously but with a sense of urgency attached to it.

I saw the US split up the middle by an earthquake, along the Mississippi. As before, I saw the huge chasm left by the quake. I saw houses being swallowed up and cows falling into the crack. I don't know why cows but I distinctly saw cows and it was almost as if God was pointing them out to me. Very strange. I saw a HUGE number 10.5 and then a small 415. I don't know if the 415 is a time? perhaps a date? I also got the distinct impression that this is somehow tied to Haiti and Chili.

I figured there were 46 days between Haiti and Chili and the difference in magnitude between them was 1.9. I can't quite put it together but I know that they are somehow connected.

Any thoughts?

~~~~~

I THOUGHT I'D DO A SEARCH OF WORDS WHICH HAD THE
GEMATRIA OF 415. THIS MAY PROVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Hebrew word "memshalah" has the following definition:

LINK

memshalah {mem-shaw-law'} from 04474; TWOT - 1259c;
n f AV - dominion 10, rule 4, dominion + 03027 1, government 1,
power 1; 17 1) rule, dominion, realm 1a) rule, dominion, realm,
domain 1b) rule 1c) rule, dominion (of God)

Gematria: 415

Below is another definition of the word, memshalah

LINK

Transliteration: memshalah
Phonetic Spelling mem-shaw-law')
Short Definition: dominion

Word Origin
fem. of mimshal
Definition
rule, dominion, realm
NASB Word Usage
authority (1), domain (1), dominion (9), forces (1), govern (2), rule (4).

SO, SOME THOUGHTS.............

What will ACTUALLY occur if we get a 10.5 earthquake in the region
of the Mississippi River? Will, again, power SHIFT to a government
willing to TAKE THE REIGNS GLADLY!!!???

In my 1998 dream, after having a VERY GOOD DAY (a "type" of the "life"
of this country) we (my brother, a stranger, and myself) saw 11 11's coming
over the horizon in an ENDLESS STREAM. Again, I was in Mississippi at
the place where my family used to live on a bayou. These 11 11's were in
the DIRECTION of the Mississippi River and we were only 25-30 miles
from the river.

As we RAN IN FEAR because of a non-discernable broadcast of a major
disaster, I was SWEPT UP and was facing a "smiling gentleman" in the
"torch" area of the Statue of Liberty. This meant that this person was the
"leader" of America. This person had his hand out (typical of a politician)
and was looking GLAD instead of SAD about the events which had scared
us SO BADLY that we were running away "FROM" the direction of the River!!!
Again, we (my brother, an unknown person, and I) were running to the East
and the river was to the West.

So, a "government / dominion / memshalah" RUN BY OBAMA?????????

This may be the answer to Diane's vision!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

PS:

The word, "memshalah", also begins with an "M"!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com