<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm keeping my promise early...I've retired my calculator with these 3 numerical coincidences for th

I'm keeping my promise early...I've retired my calculator with these 3 numerical coincidences for this Passover.

My Dear Sisters and Brothers of RITA,

May God's Richest and Best Blessings be to you and yours in Christ Jesus. I Love You "Guys". This RITA Oasis is the best place I have to fellowship with all of you in our pilgrim way concerning the Blessed Hope.

All Praise to the Good Lord for inspiring our Mods Lynn, Donna and Brenda to start this form for like minded believers in the Pre-Trib Blessed Hope.

We LOVE YOU OUR FAITHFUL, LOVING AND GUIDING SISTERS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A L L the wonderful things you do for us every single day and night...God Bless Your Faithful Hearts. We LOVE YOU LADIES, OUR SISTERS FOREVER.

I've made so many new friends here since last May and I'm really looking forward to meeting and spending forever with you. What a Future we have by the Grace of God through Christ Jesus. It will be HUGS AROUND FOREVER.

I just finished this eve with my last calculations and retired my calculator with this post.

Believe me my sisters and brothers when I tell you, that I believe the Holy Spirit is giving me these prompts to check His numbers here of late.

When I've received these inspirations I pray and ask our Lord what it is He wants me to see...then I seek, and then I find encouraging results that are amazing to me. Not that I'm any kind of numerical genius, far from it. It is just simple mathematical
calculations on the calculator and His Guiding...that's "it".

First, I believe the Good Lord has given us some very encouraging numerical information for this Passover in Hebrews 10:37.

The second item I have below is concerning the number that Sir Robert Anderson found in the book of Daniel....concerning the 173,880 days.

I believe there is important numerical information in the 173,880 days number for this Passover Season and IT TOOK OUR SISTER LISALENNIE'S NUMBER THAT SHE RECEIVED IN HER DREAM IN 1988 AND SHARED HERE to UNLOCK WHAT WAS HIDDEN IN THESE TWO ITEMS.

And YES, I'll be the FIRST to admit, these could be nothing more than another coincidence....we do see through a glass darkly as Paul says. But, I've been entertaining the thought lately, as evil as I am and the love I have as a father to my children and grandchildren...when they ask for something to eat I don't give them a snake, and when I've traveled away from home in my work in years past, I always let my family know when I was returning.....ALWAYS!!!

Knowing that our Heavenly Father's ways are not our ways and, I don't have the answer for what I'm going to ask now, is what I'm sharing...His way of letting us know how close we are to going HOME???

I know He is not a respecter of persons, but could He be rewarding, blessing us in this way...WHO LOVE HIS APPEARING. His wathcers for the Blessed Hope are a small faithful group in this world.

Being our Heavenly Father and reading our hearts and seeing our posts how we long for our true Home, how can this not pull on His Heart Stings??? Just how close we are...I...DON'T... KNOW. I hope real close.

Thank you our Dear Sister Lisalennie for sharing this dream with us and the date the angel gave you. Your FAITHFULNESS in this regard has really been a real BIG ENCOURAGEMENT to me in recent days.

I understand if some of you don't want to go any further. I know, we've all have had our bubbles burst in the past.

We know, in light of God's Holy Word where we are in this generation in light of the nation Israel. This, if nothing else, indicates that the time for going HOME could be...could be...just around the corner with regard to current events.

That old saying kicks in now..."only time will tell."

I'll leave this up to you and I hope and pray we are real close to going HOME.

Here is what I believe the Lord is showing me....First from Hebrew 10:37

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1.) Hebrews 10:37 For yet a little while and He that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Take the chapter and verse number 1037, mirror to 7301 and add them together.

1037 + 7301 = 8338

8338 X 2 for the meaning of DIVISON OR SEPARATION in the Scriptures.

Rapture = MAJOR DIVISION OR SEPARATION ON THE EARTH.

8338 X 2 = 16676

16676 minus Lisaleenie's number that was on the scroll given to her by an angel in her dream in 1988...11192

16676 - 11192 = 5484

5484 + 4845 = 10329

2010-3-29 is March 29, 2010 Passover Eve

Let's look at the month and date numbers 3-29 for a moment...329.

329 + 923 = 1252

1252 + 2521 = 3773*

+++++++++++++++++++++++

*http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=935255&cmd=show...The Number 37 The Heart of Wisdom and this Passover Season =????Rescue????

+++++++++++++++++++++++

2.) The material below is from Daniel's 70 Weeks by Dr. Chuck Missler. The Caps are my emphasis that I put into the report I gave to our Community Prayer Breakfast last Palm Sunday April 5th.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"From March 14, 445 B.C., “the decree to rebuild Jerusalem“, to April 6, 32 A.D., “unto Messiah the Prince” totals 173,880 days or 483 years.

This is based on the 360 day biblical year. April 6th, 32 A.D. was the ONLY DAY that Jesus allowed the people to proclaim HIM KING.

This is found in Luke 19:38.

This was the triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Not only does Jesus allow this to happen…In Luke 19: 28-34, the Lord Jesus DELIBERATELY ARRANGED to fulfill Zech. 9:9. Why? Because THIS WAS THE DAY OF THE REVEALING OF THE MESSIAH, THE KING OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWISH NATION AS GIVEN FROM GOD TO THE ANGEL GABRIEL TO DANIEL.

Jesus held the Jewish nation accountable…in Luke 19:41-44 (KJV) we read the following, And when he ( Jesus ) was come near, he beheld the city ( Jerusalem ) , and wept over it, saying, “If thou hadst known, even thou, AT LEAST IN THIS T H Y D A Y, the things which belong unto thy peace! But now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies (the Roman army in 70 A.D.) shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side. And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; BECAUSE THOU KNOWEST NOT THE TIME OF THY V I S I T A T I O N."

Gabriel‘s margin for error was ZERO!!!"

Passover Eve this year is March 29th.

10-3-29

1+0+3+2+9 = 15

The number 15 in the Scriptures means REST.

Below is from The Arithmetic of God by Don Kistler.
http://www.etpv.org/books/taog.pdf

"Fifteen is the number for the rest of the believer. When we obtain salvation from sin we rest in Christ."

The ultimate REST for us is when we see our Transport in Jesus in the Blessed Hope.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

We'll take the sum of the digits in 10-3-29 which is 15 and it is interesting that the number 15 in the Scriptures as Mr. Kistler indicated above means REST...Blessed REST.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Multiply 10329 by 15 and we get 154,935

Subtract 154,935 from 173,880 days mentioned above and we get the number

Subtract Lisalennie's date of 11192 she was given by an angel in her dream in 1988 from 18945.

18945 - 11192 = 7753

7753 mirrored 3577 and added together = 11330.

Now take 11330 and subtract Lisalennie's date 11192 from 11330.

11330 - 11192 = 138.

138 + 831 = 969.

Either add 969 + 969 = 1938 or you can multiply it by 2 and get 1938.

1938 + 8391 = 10329

1 + 9 + 3 + 8 = 21

8 + 3 + 9 + 1 = 21

21 + 21 = 42

The number 42 as we all know is God's Number in the Scriptures concerning the 1st and 2nd. coming our our Lord Jesus.

With each key input on the numbers 1938 and 8391, un-be-known to me, As I was typing the individual latent numbers that would be totaling 21 + 21 = 42 + 42 that equals 84 months of the tribulation period that will start sometime after the Church is gone....never saw this before until tonight.

Dear Lord Jesus..thank You so much for ALL that You do for us day and night.

We are as the kids would say, "We are So...Looking forward to our REST in You, when You, our TRANSPORT in the Blessed Hope, will come for US...as our Brother BobM said in his "Digital Message" this morning.

In Jesus Name I pray...Amen.

Even so, Come, Lord Jesus....

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Re: I'm keeping my promise early...I've retired my calculator with these 3 numerical coincidences fo

Joseph brother!!! You really know how to build up a suspense drama!!!

I really enjoyed your calculations and their subsequent outcomes!!!

Joe when I saw the number 8338 my jaw almost dropped to the floor!!!

That number is very personal to me!!! It has to do with a building in my life with that address on it!!!!

Can't give you the exact details but that is an exact hit on the bulleye's!!!!

I think the date 10(2010)2/39 is one that we need to keep as a high alert watch date!!!!

Charity and Lisa Lee!!! Are RITA's two witnesses!!!

When Charity looked at Lisa's number given to her in a vision that read "11192"; that made an impression on Charity to see as a date on the calendar by adding 1+1+1=3 and 92 backwards= 29; so that it would read 29/3; or the 29th of March!!!!!

We know that this March 29th is the eve of Passover feast!!!

With this hell'th care plan ready for passage and soon to be signed by Obama on the Passover Feast! (Still looks like a high probability); there is no doubt in my mind that Daniel's 70th week could most likely begin on March 30th, 2010!!!

We could be out of here within days of that event; either before or after the signing of this evil covenant!!!!

Re: I'm keeping my promise early...I've retired my calculator with these 3 numerical coincidences fo

Scott
Joseph brother!!! You really know how to build up a suspense drama!!!

I really enjoyed your calculations and their subsequent outcomes!!!

Joe when I saw the number 8338 my jaw almost dropped to the floor!!!

That number is very personal to me!!! It has to do with a building in my life with that address on it!!!!

Can't give you the exact details but that is an exact hit on the bulleye's!!!!

I think the date 10(2010)2/39 is one that we need to keep as a high alert watch date!!!!

Charity and Lisa Lee!!! Are RITA's two witnesses!!!

When Charity looked at Lisa's number given to her in a vision that read "11192"; that made an impression on Charity to see as a date on the calendar by adding 1+1+1=3 and 92 backwards= 29; so that it would read 29/3; or the 29th of March!!!!!

We know that this March 29th is the eve of Passover feast!!!

With this hell'th care plan ready for passage and soon to be signed by Obama on the Passover Feast! (Still looks like a high probability); there is no doubt in my mind that Daniel's 70th week could most likely begin on March 30th, 2010!!!

We could be out of here within days of that event; either before or after the signing of this evil covenant!!!!

I hope so my Dear Brother...I just got in from taking our cocker Maggie out for her constitution and just read what you said...and...I just received a Mega Dose of Huge Goose Bumps on your very personal number 8338...I had no idea what this means to you...But, we Love the One who does

Joe

Joseph and Scott,

My friends (and brothers) in the Lord, you've made my day! I went to work this morning sicker than a dog, with nausea and montezooma's revenge, (plus the bathroom at work was locked and I couldn't get in), so I had to turn around and come home. After resting for an hour, I got up and clicked on the computer, and the first thing I saw was your post, Joseph. You computations put a smile on my face.

Your encouragement for the numbers the Lord gave me in that dream means a lot! And Scott, thanks for the reminder of Charity's calculations, also!!

Your numbers, Joseph, are amazing. All I can say is WOW!!!I do have to say that I am sad that this will be the last time that you will compute these numbers, but I do respect your decision, since you are honoring your promise that you made.

That dream meant so much to me, but I never saw the significance of it until now. Sometimes the Lord will give us word or a end-time message that doesn't come into light until years later. Kind of like pieces of a puzzle that He gives one child, then has the other one figure it out. It looks like that's what He did with you, brother Joseph!!

I really hope, Joseph, that this date that you calculated comes to pass.

God bless you, my dear brothers in the Lord. Your posts have really encouraged me and warmed my heart when I've needed encouragement.

Joseph, I hope you are only retiring your calculator and not yourself from the board. The beginning of the post sounded like a profound good-bye? Did you just mean goodbye as in leaving-this-world-for-our-real-home? Hope so. I always enjoy reading everything you post whether I reply to it or not.

Also, check out Prof. E.C.'s post this morning with Bing Crosby, Andrew Sisters and Roy Rogers. What a great blast from the past! You'll love it.

Stay in the saddle here Joseph and don't go moseying off anywhere unless we all are going together compadre! (that means friend)

Texas Sue
Joseph, I hope you are only retiring your calculator and not yourself from the board. The beginning of the post sounded like a profound good-bye? Did you just mean goodbye as in leaving-this-world-for-our-real-home? Hope so. I always enjoy reading everything you post whether I reply to it or not.

Also, check out Prof. E.C.'s post this morning with Bing Crosby, Andrew Sisters and Roy Rogers. What a great blast from the past! You'll love it.

Stay in the saddle here Joseph and don't go moseying off anywhere unless we all are going together compadre! (that means friend)

Yes, Joseph, I agree with Texas Sue, that it is only your calculator that you're retiring and not yourself from here. I love your posts so much! You're a man of insight and compassion, and you've blessed me very much.

My Dear "LilSis" I'm very sorry you had a rough start to the day and I'm very glad you're home and on the mend.

Dear Lord Jesus, continue to give Your Daughter and our and our Dear Sister healing in the days ahead and thank You for making her feel better right now. In Jesus Name I pray...Amen.

Lisaleenie, the Good Lord is giving all of us different gifts for the Good of the Cause in the closing days of THIS GENERATION. What a joy, that it takes ALL of US working in the unity of the Holy Spirit.

As you said, "Kind of like pieces of a puzzle that He gives one child, then has the other one figure it out. It looks like that's what He did with you, brother Joseph!!"

If this is the case, IT IS TO HIS GLORY AND HIS ALONE...and i Joyfully want to Give HIM ALL THE PRAISE and GLORY IN ADVANCE and lay these amazing numerical coincidences at His Feet... i KNOW it's not me who is smart. i'm giving credit where credit is due..

I'm still BLOWN AWAY by what our dear brother Scott said above...still got goose bumps!!!

I Love you my Dear "LilSis" in Christ and thank you for your reply. As I said, I'm glad you're home where you can rest up and, here's hoping we ALL meet real soon around the RITA table in our new HOME.

Joe

Texas Sue

NO, NO, NO not me my Dear "LilSis", ( I really enjoy calling you Sisters my "LisSis" ) just retired the calculator. I'm not leaving RITA.

Yes my compadre , I did see Calvin's post and you're right, it's right down our alley...Don't Fence US In.

I Love you too Texas Sue my "LilSis".

Thank you, my dear brother, for your compassion and your prayers! So don't ever leave us, OKAY? You can rest your calculator, but not your posting with us!!

Actually, I'm feel so much better, like my old self! So that tells me that for some reason, the Lord wanted me home today to rest and to fellowship with all of you.

Love in Christ, too!! YSIC

Leenie

Joseph, I am so relieved that you are here for the long haul or short depending on Jesus!

Lisa, I am home since noon too. I was scheduled for three full days of orientation but it finished up faster than that so I have a surprise half day off. What if we are home today because this is THE DAY? Did you see Star's post about "Announcing Angels"? That was pretty exciting. What else would they be here to announce but "Heads-up" your chariot is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Joseph!! I do soooooo much pray that your calculations are correct!! I just don't know how much more of this horrible life here on earth I can take!! Sooo ready for a rest in my Lord Jesus's arms. What a glorious day that will be! Just can't imagine that day!

Your posts are very very informative and yes they give me goose bumps also!

Thank you
Southern Grace

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Southern Grace
Oh Joseph!! I do soooooo much pray that your calculations are correct!! I just don't know how much more of this horrible life here on earth I can take!! Sooo ready for a rest in my Lord Jesus's arms. What a glorious day that will be! Just can't imagine that day!

Your posts are very very informative and yes they give me goose bumps also!

Thank you
Southern Grace

Dear Southern Grace,

I agree with you! It sounds like we're on the same page when it comes with needing a rest and wanting to leave this life here for a better one to come!

Hang in there, sis, it shouldn't be long now!

And Texas Sue, you said:

Lisa, I am home since noon too. I was scheduled for three full days of orientation but it finished up faster than that so I have a surprise half day off. What if we are home today because this is THE DAY? Did you see Star's post about "Announcing Angels"? That was pretty exciting. What else would they be here to announce but "Heads-up" your chariot is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would'nt that be FANTASTIC if we were home today because today is the day??? I heard on the news that the deadline for the health care bill is supposed to be tomorrow. And here we are home a the day before!!!Hmmmmmmm The weird part is that I'm just fine now, so I can't help but wonder why the Lord didn't want me at work today.

Yes, I did see Star's post about the angels!! It reminded me of what the Lord told Jesse Dupontis to tell us...that He's coming very soon; even sooner than we think!

Joseph, good buddy and brother..

I would hope that you keep that calculator handy in case the Holy Spirit might reveal something else to you down the road..

I really enjoy reading your posts..

Only the Father knows for sure, but there's something going on, that so many people are picking up on these days, as to the nearness of Jesus taking his Church up to be with him..

So you might have been given a gift good buddy to do what you're doing..

Joseph

Joe my mate / my bro

After you loose the calculator, what will you do?
I do not care if you decide afterwards to-

Ride in a boat
Jump into the sea and float
Take a long trail ride on a goat
Or even around the RITA house, build a moat

To me you love the Lord, you are very talented,you have an amazing gentle heart, You are one of the first to help another, you are a watchers watcher,
And you are my friend and brother.

Jesus loves you Joe, your faithfullness in watching all these years is an inspiration to us all that have only stood at the wall for a couple of hours.

Love ya BIG bro

In his saving love / Paul

TY ALL so very much dear RITA brothers 'n' sisters for all your calculations. Everytime you post them, I got to keep on a reading them until I get to the end of the post(s).

I surely hope 'n' that our dear Lord Jesus comes for us on that date. For I too, need that much needed rest as well too. I can't wait to meet you all (and Jesus too) in that cloud, for when we'll all be together as one great Big RITA Family.

God bless you all!!!

Whewwww! Joseph - when I first started reading your post I too thought you were going to tell us goodbye!

I am sooo glad you are here to stay - we love you dear brother and it is such a comfort knowing you're here with us. You can calculate all you want ... but if you feel the need to take a break from the numbers, that's fine.

I think we're ALL in agreement that the Good Lord is on His way to gather His Bride. If I don't make it the first time as the Bride - I'll definitely be cheering you on at the wedding. I WILL be there!!!

We are so lucky to have each other to "bare our souls" to. - as there seems to be no one I come in contact with who is seeing and discerning as we are!

We are truly "birds of a feather"!!!

Love to you all - Shirley

Precious Lennie,

You are very welcome and I'm not leaving RITA until we ALL go at one time.

Right now you can almost bet I'm gonna say...You can count on "it" and you can .

You sound pretty chipper through your post Lennie and that to me is encouraging news .

Precious Texas Sue,

Yep, I'm in "it" for the long haul or the short depending on Jesus.

Thank you Texas Sue for the Elvis song above and I'll give a listen to this in a few moments after I finish this post.

Some many of us here really miss the "way things" used to be, but, we're going on to the place where the "Good Things" will never ever change.

Precious Southern Grace,

Here is a BIG RITA WELCOME "LILSIS" another wonderful "LilSis" of mine.

I went to the archives and found your post where you joined RITA. So, I wanted to give you a welcome also.

Thank you for sharing about your very special niece. This was a wonderful blessing to read about her Southern Grace.

Thank you for your kind words and you are very welcome as well.

I know, this world system is so heartbreaking at times and so many of the family here including you have been buffeted by things strewn across our paths.
All the more to long for HOME.

I'm very happy you are here watching, praying, fellow shipping with us as we await the Blessed Hope.

God Bless your faithful Southern Grace.

RJ my good buddy and Dear Brother,

Thank you Sir for your kind and encouraging words as well. I appreciate what you said RJ, and all of us can be on standby for anything the Good Lord would like to share with us.

RJ, I really enjoy what you bring to the RITA table for the Good of All. Keep up the work my brother.

Joe

My Precious "Lil-Aussie-Bro",

It is truly an honor and a blessings for me to have your friendship and our relationship in Christ Jesus...and yes, I will always be your brother and friend.

We're certainly all on the wall watching and I'm with you, this is the place to be.

I loved your poem my friend which brought a smile on my face that goes from our shores to yours

Thank you Paul.

My Dear Precious SisterNChrist,

Thank you very much for your reply and God Bless your wonderful for wading through all these numbers all the way to the end.

As you said SisterNChrist, " I can't wait to meet you all (and Jesus too) in that cloud, for when we'll all be together as one great Big RITA Family."

Yes, I can't wait to get to meet you and the rest of our faithful group and then finally, we'll all be together . Thank you again my Dear Sister and I'm very glad you are here at RITA and thank you for your faithfulness for the Good of the Cause in Christ Jesus.

My Dear Precious Shirley,

We go back a little ways in our relationship with one another in Christ Jesus as sister and brother here at RITA...don't we .

Shirley, I would say the same about you that our Dear Aussie Paul said above this way, "You Shirley, are one of the first to help another, you are a watchers watcher, And you are my friend and sister.

I value our friendship and relationship that we share here at RITA and I really enjoy reading all of your posts and I've been the recipient of many blessings of encouragement and insights from the Holy Spirit because of your gentle and humble heart.

You are such a Wonderful Blessing to me and all of your friends here everyday...When the Good Lord made you...He broke the mold Sis...We Love You Shirley.

My Dear Precious "LilSis", I want you to put your Precious at REST IN THE KNOWLEDGE that we all go...we all go when Jesus come for us and, as you said, "We are truly "birds of a feather"...and we stick together.

Remember these words from Donna's post today from our Lord, "My Word changes not, and I will soon take
you, rescue you from earth, and I shall lose none!!

Right now my Dear Sister, With ALL my heart, I truly believe this has your name written all over it from our Lord's Precious to your precious Shirley..."and I shall lose none!!" My Precious "LilSis...YOU are, ALL of US in Christ Jesus will not be left behind...Jesus can make the boast that He looses none of us and here is the Good News from our Lord's Word...

Joh 18:9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me haveI lost none.

Tuck this away in your heart and spirit and soon I believe ALL of us Birds of a Feather will ALWAYS be together...As We Fly

This song is for you my "LilSis"....I love you in Jesus...

Joe

Joseph
My Dear Precious "LilSis", I want you to put your Precious at REST IN THE KNOWLEDGE that we all go...we all go when Jesus come for us and, as you said, "We are truly "birds of a feather"...and we stick together.

Remember these words from Donna's post today from our Lord, "My Word changes not, and I will soon take
you, rescue you from earth, and I shall lose none!!

Right now my Dear Sister, With ALL my heart, I truly believe this has your name written all over it from our Lord's Precious to your precious Shirley..."and I shall lose none!!" My Precious "LilSis...YOU are, ALL of US in Christ Jesus will not be left behind...Jesus can make the boast that He looses none of us and here is the Good News from our Lord's Word...

Joh 18:9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me haveI lost none.

Tuck this away in your heart and spirit and soon I believe ALL of us Birds of a Feather will ALWAYS be together...As We Fly

This song is for you my "LilSis"....I love you in Jesus...

Joe

Dear Joe - Thank you so much for the love and encouragement your words have given me above... there are days when I feel less worthy than others, but in my heart of hearts I know that I am HIS and He will not leave me behind. Thank you for helping me to remember that by encouraging me - you truly are a brother in Christ.

Also I am upset because my hubby put a new hard drive from another computer in mine ... and it must have no audio device for listening to music. I tried to open and listen to the video you sent and it had no sound. Or else something is turned off somewhere (I'll get him to take a look at it).

But you know, it was nice just watching the birds in flight, the up close shots of them, and in perfect silence made me almost feel what it might be to fly with them.... and made me long to be able to fly through the sky any time I want to .... which I'm hoping we will have that capability.... I hope that's not too farfetched..... because I've ALWAYS longed for that.

Anyway, thank you for the video and song and maybe I'll get my computer completely straightened out eventually. That MUST be the problem because I never had any problems before listening to music or videos.

Thank you again for your kind words and encouragement.

YSIOur Loving Lord - Shirley

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com