The Master Shepherd knows these days that can make
sometimes your heart to sorrow, and break
Yet, through it, I see you trust My Way
I see you pray, trusting that I AM
the same, yesterday and today.

Receive this news, church, your earthly time is nearly through
Hovering over you with excitement are the cloud of witnesses
singing along with heavenly angels so blended
near My Throne, their faces beam with joy over you're coming Home!!

Soon you shall rejoice with these hosts above, so continue to stand,
and know by My assurance that I hold you in My Hand!

My Redeemed, I am pleased when you praise and celebrate
My call coming, though the world increasingly shakes
and keeps drumming out it's own wisdom
My Word changes not, and I will soon take
you, rescue you from earth, and I shall lose none!!

Little children, every minute of your Patience
settles you deeper in My gifted assurance
expect Me, any moment, to show you My Heaven!!

Re: Shaking . . . ~~

Donna...wow..this agrees what everyone has been seeing or saying..thanks...Time is close

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

DONNA, beautiful!!!! SOON, VERY SOON!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Oh Donna, did I ever need this heavenly message today !!!!!!
Bless you as you WALK IN THE SPIRIT of CHRIST !!!!!!!
Thanks you Sis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bb
Jesus is Lord

Oh, Sarah, Virginia, Bonnie, Shirley, WC, Texas Sue, Joseph . . yes, yes, . . these times, these moments, lately, seem to speak the glorious determination of Christ's JOY to us how ready He is to come get His flock! To His Heavenly garden, His Paradise, His prepared Heaven, He's preparing us for His call!!

JESUS IS COMING .

Whenever has there been a year of shakeup's, at the same time such assurance by the Spirit's awakening nudging strongly His reception above, our communion, the GRAND RENDEZVOUS . .oh at last in the air we shall be . .

It's here , for such a time as this, we know it, we know it, The Body of Christ is ready, . . "LORD YOU are COMING FOR US!!~~~ we believe it!! We believe too, You can't wait, . . we imagine even now GOD's JOY, @ the Heavenly Throne revealing in Spirit Your Glorious Thunder of Your return!!

Oh, dear JESUS, we can hardly wait!!

Oh Donna - this was a beautiful word given by the Spirit - thank you for sharing this... He's really coming soon isn't He? This needs to be kept bumped up to the top every day, it's beautiful and wonderful!!!!

Oh Thank You Donna!
This is SOOO Beautiful! God Bless You! for sharing this wonderful message with us, it's very uplifting. I'm blessing from it. Amen!! Thank you Lord.

Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Beautiful Donna. You always bring such beauty and eloquence to all of us at RITA. It is so uplifting to see what you post. It is so far removed from much of the ugliness that we encounter in our daily lives and so refreshing. Bless you dear friend.

I love you's all!! SO MUCH!!!

As friends, we do share the very BEST~~~~

God Bless Your Listening Heart My "LisSis" Donna.

I need one of those WOW!!! phrases of Scott right now but, this WOW !!! will work quite fine.

Thank You Lord Jesus for Blessing Donna this way and sending these Your Encouraging and Reassuring Words through her to your Church. Bless Your Lord Jesus.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Ooohhhh Donna dear Sis,

These are beautiful encouraging words. Standing our ground, resting our hope in him whom is able to deliver.

Though we some times feel down, he lifts us back up and calls us his own, his beloved.

The world may laugh at us, but Jesus loves us.

Thank you my beautiful Sister

ybiC / Paul

Dearest Donna - you are as pretty "inside" as you are "outside"

Love your post dear, sweet sister! I can just feel the love for the Lord in every word you wrote! Hope to see you soon in heaven dear sister!

Donna dear, I ditto all of our above RITArians' sentiments b/c I couldn't have said them any better than they.

BTW, I love that picture of a hugging Jesus!!!

Hoowee-KeesterDom! Wow! Donna!!

This is an amazing word from on high!!! Donna for some strange reason! I am smelling cooked Asparagus in the Library!!

There's no food cooking in Library's!!!

But anyway!!! Your poem is like the poetry version of Stars visions!!!

I really like the word PATIENCE that was crafted right into this beautiful going home soon message from the throne room!!!!

That goes so well with my message on Patience!!!!

Yep! We are all on the same page! Just waiting for Jesus to write THE END at the bottom!!!

Jesus is the author and finisher of our FAITH!!!!

This is so encouraging....

Thank you, Donna...

YBIC
Rich E.

WoW WoW WoW

For once I am at a loss for wor...*poof*

I just welled up with tears as I read this Donna - I feel such a sense of awe of the Lord through this Word.

This gives me WARM FUZZIES inside - like He really really may be very close to calling us upward!!!

I am amazed at this Word - What comes from the heart, goes to the heart, and this has come from His heart, through yours, and to ours. I am so touched!! It cannot come soon enough!!!

Thank you!

Catch my hugs, Paul, Ms. Victor (Donna), SisterNChrist, Scott, RichE, Knight Michael, Kolleen . .

I sense all here on this thread so spirit-filled with shared inspiration and wonderful love for our Lord and each other in our final moments of watching.

....I receive that hug....

and that Teddy Bear!!!!!!!

Ahh Donna I so appreciate your kind words of encouragement.... You are truely gifted.... you reach out and touch so many that you have never even seen. You have blessed me in more ways than you can know....and then for you to call us all friends just shows what a lovely person you are. What a great post to read right before I call it a night....

((((HUGS ))))) Donna.....( this is my sisters name too btw...)

Kolleen
I just welled up with tears as I read this Donna - I feel such a sense of awe of the Lord through this Word.

This gives me WARM FUZZIES inside - like He really really may be very close to calling us upward!!!

I am amazed at this Word - What comes from the heart, goes to the heart, and this has come from His heart, through yours, and to ours. I am so touched!! It cannot come soon enough!!!

Thank you!

Kollen I almost wrote "warm fuzzies" in the post before this one..thats exactly how I felt.... :) I have a smile too..

Donna, I just read your beautiful Spirit-led poem after posting my word from the Lord... and I do believe this is a confirmation of what I've been hearing from Him.

Oh, brothers & sisters, the time is at hand. Draw near to Him like never before...and He will draw near to you!

Love, Char

How neat Joyful Susan! I know that phrase but rarely use it, but it just came up to overflowing at Donna's word tonight. I think we're all feeling so loved by our Lord! Ohhhhh I must go to now!

Donna:Thank you for the confirmation on shaking.
Such beauty in your words.
GOD BLESS,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com