Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank you my Brothers and Sisters .....

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your prayers and love gifts. God has blessed both Jer and I with such a wonderful family of God. I love you all, what a blessing this gathering of God's children is. I pray God's blessing will be poured out to all of you my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Love.......................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Thank you my Brothers and Sisters .....

Oh Lynn,

You will never know what a blessing you and RITA have been to me.

It is your courage and strength that helps to keep this website up and running so without you, thousands perhaps millions of people would not be hearing the word of our Lord, that our time is almost up, that there is a better place just waiting for us.

I feel truly blessed to have found this site and for getting to know you and the others who post here at RITA. And I am truly honored to be able to call YOU my Sister.

YSIC Panthia

bttt

Love you Lynn!! You are a blessing to all of us!! P.S. - love, love, love your "bunny avatar"!!!

Lynn
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your prayers and love gifts. God has blessed both Jer and I with such a wonderful family of God. I love you all, what a blessing this gathering of God's children is. I pray God's blessing will be poured out to all of you my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Thank You!
You're appreciated!!! God, Bless You!
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Oh, dear Lynn, you're more than welcome! And we thank you, too, for everything you're doing for us here at RITA....your love and dedication is felt by us all.

I pray for you and Jerry, not only that He continues to meet your needs financially, but especially that He blesses you both with good health.

I pray, dear Lynn, that both your heart and blood pressure are stable, and that the Lord restores you back to health and gives you energy and stamnia.

God bless you, dear sister!

I LOVE YOU LYNN and I thank God for having you in my life!
You are so very special to so many and we all know how much you do here for RITA!

YSIC
Brenz

Lynn, you are so dear to me and to all of us . . .

This is great news you've shared with us. God bless you and Jerry . .

I love you, dear sister . . I, along with everyone appreciate all you are and do . . . even in the rough times, you have that "Lynn" way of calming and soothing when we should be soothing you . . !!

Hugs and love . .

Praise God.....Praise God for each and every one of you. You all have a very special place in my heart.
Heaven awaits us and our family reunion is drawing closer with each passing day. I can't wait to be with you all in our new home with Jesus.

Thank you Lynn for Rita...it is like coming to a place to be refreshed after a hard day...a place of great hope and encouragement. So glad you are home and feeling so much better.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com