Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More thougths about latest dreams and the harmony of them

Hi all watchers,

when reading latest dream of Sarah about the 65 earthquakes I decided to share something I noticed and as well few dreams of mine.

It is amazing how the dreams keep the similar patterns, I mean dreams which God gave those from RITA forum. God knows all of us and is well aware of our sharing and encouragement and in a way He harmonizes visions and dreams He gives to us.

Sarah´s dream is so similar to the one I had a year ago when seeing lot of planes in the sky going from west to east and few went down and started to shoot on people. Then everything got dark and from east came a big rocket (nuclear I think) and went over the sky to west and then second fell nearby the place I was. (I am from Czech republic – middle of Europe so it shows to conflict between west and east). By the way I got this dream in the morning just before North Korea nuclear tests were announced.

Then my friend had similar dream of planes going from west to east followed with huge object moving in the clouds (he could not see what it was). With this he heard God saying: „Do not be afraid, this is my appointed feast, rejoice and send gifts to each other“
I have to say Peter did not know about my dream and in fact he was kind of sceptic about last times.

So I see here pattern repeating - conflict / west against east / something catastropic approaching / deliverance during it for God´s Church

I had already 3 dreams about eartquake this year and they seem to follow a pattern of 11:11 and 23:23 numbers I was given as sign many, many times last year and still do. I také those numbers as pointers to the LAST HOUR which is the 11´th hour for church (before midday coming) and for the world 23rd hour before midnigth (tribulation).

So on the 1st of January I had dream about earthquake coming in kind of tropical island. In 11 days the Haiti earthquake came (on the 12th). Then after 23:23 (46 days) another earthquake came in Chile (27th/2) in 11th days on 10th March I had another eartquake dream, now with experiencing earth split under me and great hole created. If the pattern will repeat so 11 days would be from the last dream in March 20/21 and if it would be 23 days then it would fall on April 2/3.

You see that I saw a big hole in the dream and recently somebody other on RITA had written about „big holes“. Last year I had dreams with flood topics and meanings while others at that time had flood (waves) in dreams too (Charity and others). As well there were dreams with two birds and I had dreams with two birds. And mostly I see posts with those dreams which are similar after I have the dream so it is not that I would read it and dream on it.

The „birth contractions“ are increasing and while all world speaks PEACE now (EU Ashton, UN, Russia, USA, Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Israel) it seems that Holy Spirit is revealing that something of destructive proportions is „heading“ the world direction.

We are closer to His glorious appearing in the clouds than we can imagine. This SPRING is prophetically explosive. I am so sad from evil things happening around us, but I feel that the time to raise our heads is here for all watchers (Luke 21:28). It is time to look up again to the clouds (Acts 1:11) !!!!!!!

Maranatha,

Ales

Re: More thougths about latest dreams and the harmony of them

I really really want to be with Our Father in Heaven with Yeshua Our Savior.

This is what I noticed from your postings:

I had already 3 dreams about eartquake this year and they seem to follow a pattern of 11:11 and 23:23 numbers I was given as sign many, many times last year and still do. I také those numbers as pointers to the LAST HOUR which is the 11´th hour for church (before midday coming) and for the world 23rd hour before midnigth (tribulation).

Wow, it is a very good interpretation!!!

So on the 1st of January I had dream about earthquake coming in kind of tropical island. In 11 days the Haiti earthquake came (on the 12th). Then after 23:23 (46 days) another earthquake came in Chile (27th/2) in 11th days on 10th March I had another eartquake dream, now with experiencing earth split under me and great hole created. If the pattern will repeat so 11 days would be from the last dream in March 20/21 and if it would be 23 days then it would fall on April 2/3.

We will soon see it:
Marc 20/21 is just two or three days from now, literally Saturday or Sunday ....

April 2/3 is basically First Fruit, Resurrection day of Our Savior, Yeshua

Like Charity said, I look into Yeshua Our Savior instead of dates. My hearts are now pounding really hard because reading your postings.

It seems really near ... but look at Our LORD YESHUA not looking the dates ... now I'm doing it...

Tks for posting it Ales.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our life forever ....

Ales,Geneustace,

I will type in capitals, as I need to say this-

4 CONFIRMATIONS NOW REGARDING THE EARTH OPENING UP AND SPLITING-

1/ STAR
2/ CHARITY
3/ ALES
4/ STEPHANIE

ybiC / Paul

Thanks Geneustace for your reaction,

I do indeed try to look up as Jesus said we should do when we see the time approaching. It means many things to me.

Yah, it is not about knowing dates but knowing HIM. When I discuss last times with some friends I would say that Jesus is coming soon, and perhaps this Spring - and my eyes probably gets sparkling at that moments

You know, wise men went from afar but made it in time to the stable You are rigth, there is an appointed time from God and we will too make it "in time".

Just thinking that Rapture may be coming soon and we would be HOME with Jesus makes me humble. Too good to imagine with my feeble mind. But the Holy Spirit in me understands what it will be like and helps me truly to look forward.

Ales

This afternoon, like around 12 Noonish time (MT), I was pushing my brother's package cart down the drive way when...

Looking upward into the heavenlies skyward, I felt this certain sense of sadness come over me... for which I felt that that certain sense of homesickness. That never happened to me before.

Wonder if the Lord played a major role in causing me to suddenly feel that way...such as His way of letting me know that He's lovesick for me too to join Him?

Has this happened to you folk too?

Trying not to look at dates . . . after last years' roller coaster! Am just keeping my eyes on Jesus and growing so much closer day by day now! YET . . . it is SOOOOOOOOOO much fun (and gives so much hope and confirmation) that our going home time HAS TO BE NEAR!!!!!! Even if next year at this time (Oh, please No No No!) we aren't home, I will still be excitedly looking at each and every "season" with renewed hope and longing. It keeps us on our toes!

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

Paul/Aussie
Ales,Geneustace,

1/ STAR
2/ CHARITY
3/ ALES
4/ STEPHANIE

ybiC / Paul

Paul,

it's like a curse from God all the while we try to push Israel into dividing her land. God will punish this land and it's blind leaders for abandoning Israel. Just look at all the destructive weather and hardships we've had to endure recently

more destruction is set to come

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Ales You're right:

A Volcano just erupted !!!!

11 days pattern is fulfilled the next one is 23 days pattern!!!!!

Volcano erupts in Iceland, hundreds evacuated
AP

By GUDJON HELGASON, Associated Press Writer Gudjon Helgason, Associated Press Writer – 15 mins ago

REYKJAVIK, Iceland – Authorities evacuated hundreds of people after a volcano erupted beside a glacier in southern Iceland, Iceland's civil protection agency said Sunday, but there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.

The eruption occurred around 11:30 p.m. Saturday (7:30 p.m. EDT) beside the Eyjafjallajokull glacier, the fifth largest in Iceland. Authorities initially said the eruption was below the glacier, triggering fears that it could lead to flooding from glacier melt, but scientists conducting an aerial survey in daylight located the eruption and said it did not occur below ice.

"The eruption is a small one," said Agust Gunnar Gylfason, a risk analyst at the Civil Protection Department.

"An eruption in and close to this glacier can be dangerous due to possible flooding if the fissure forms under the glacier," he said. "That is why we initiated our disaster response plan."

Scientists can see lava flows in the half-mile (1-kilometer) long fissure, and authorities are watching for further activity.

Authorities evacuated some 450 people in the area 160 kilometers (100 miles) southeast of the capital, Reykjavik, as a precaution, said Vidir Reynisson, the department manager for the Icelandic Civil Protection Department.

A state of emergency has been declared in communities near the 100-square-mile (259-square-kilometer) glacier, and three Red Cross centers were set up for evacuees in the village of Hella.

The Icelandic Civil Aviation Administration has ordered aircraft to stay 120 nautical miles away from the volcano area, essentially closing it off.

Three Icelandair flights from the U.S. — departing from Seattle; Boston; and Orlando, Florida — bound for Keflavik airport in Reykjavik were turned back to Boston, leaving about 500 people waiting, the airline said.

The flights were scheduled to depart for Iceland at 11:00 a.m. EDT (1500 GMT) and arrive four and a half hours later, the airline said in a statement.

Flights to Stockholm, London, Amsterdam and Frankfurt were scheduled for 11:00 a.m. local time, but a flight to Oslo has been cancelled and passengers were being rerouted. The airline expected further delays throughout the day.

All domestic flights were also canceled until further notice, the Icelandic National Broadcasting Service reported.

A European volcanic island in the North Atlantic, Iceland is largely an arctic desert with mountains, glaciers and volcanoes and agricultural areas in the lowlands close to the coastline.

The last time the volcano erupted was in the 1820s.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our life forever ...

Someone just posted that there is also a volcano erupting in Papua New Guinea. That is two volcanos going off at the same time.

During the night of March 10/11, my older son had a dream that he describes as feeling very real, vs those you know are just dreams. In this one, he saw the earthquake map we frequently check out on the web. He saw a series of EQ's go off from Central America into the Caribbean, then all over the USA. He said there were dozens of EQ's, and the map "blinked" with all the locations.

One week ago, I had a terrifying dream in which I was standing in Florida, facing north. To the west, in the center of our nation, I could see an enormous flash; I had the impression we were being bombed. To the east, coming in over the entire eastern seaboard, was a rolling, thick, dark gray cloud. I sensed incredible evil in the cloud.

This dream woke me with a start. I couldn't go back to sleep. I couldn't even close my eyes. That is when I saw a bright red flash to the west, like the colors of a volcano erupting. It was HUGE!

I have no idea what any of this means, except it lines up with so many other dreams and visions RITArians are having.

I believe with every bit of my being that He is coming soon, and so I keep looking up, knowing my redemption draws nigh!

The Other Dee
To the west, in the center of our nation, I could see an enormous flash; I had the impression we were being bombed. To the east, coming in over the entire eastern seaboard, was a rolling, thick, dark gray cloud. I sensed incredible evil in the cloud.

Hi the other DEE,

I wonder if the evil in the dark cloud could represent Devil being thrown out from heaven falling to earth???

My friend Peter last year had dream with conflict arising and similarly he saw something huge moving in the clouds....

I had a dream last may and saw nuclear rockets coming from east to west... well the big flash you saw could be the nuclear attack on US. Just thougths..

Ales

Paul/Aussie

1/ STAR
2/ CHARITY
3/ ALES
4/ STEPHANIE

ybiC / Paul

Surely the Lord God will require it at the hands of our blind guides. The Lord will surely not allow His covenant land to be divided.
Woe unto our blind leaders who would try to force Israel into a corner...

4 Confirmations Now Regarding the Earth Opening Up and Splitting this country

scuggers
Paul/Aussie
Ales,Geneustace,

1/ STAR
2/ CHARITY
3/ ALES
4/ STEPHANIE

ybiC / Paul

Paul,

it's like a curse from God all the while we try to push Israel into dividing her land. God will punish this land and it's blind leaders for abandoning Israel. Just look at all the destructive weather and hardships we've had to endure recently

more destruction is set to come

http://watch.org/

Israeli officials view the demands that Obama made at the White House as the
tip of the iceberg under which lies a dramatic change in U.S. policy toward Israel.

U.S. President Barack Obama's demands during his meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last Tuesday point to an intention to impose a permanent settlement on Israel and the Palestinians in less than two years, political sources in Jerusalem say.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com