Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Vision of Glory Outpourings & The Coming Famines

Hello Everyone:

As I promised in my letter yesterday, here is the prophecy I received and released back in October 2008 in regards to the coming outpourings and famines. This is an exciting time because the outpourings are beginning to happen across the U.S. Get ready for more of God's goodness as He pours himself out all over the country!! I also encourage you to share this with your friends as I suspect many of you guys have seen or been given the same understanding..

THIS VISION WAS GIVEN BACK IN OCTOBER OF 2008. THE FOLLOWING IS THE SCRIPT OF THE VISION I RELEASED AT THAT TIME....

I waited to share this vision with you because of its nature but when I questioned the Lord on it, He told me he wanted me to encourage you, His bride , with it and through it. The Lord is not a God of confusion or chaos- He reveals to his servants what he is doing upon the earth so that they will not fear and will know what do in times of distress.

"Surely the Lord God will do nothing without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets." - (Amos 3:7)

So I submit this vision to you humbly for your review and study. Feel free to take everything I say here and place it before the Holy Spirit and let him confirm it to your spirit. I am a young prophet and my current prophetic anointing flows heavily on the side of being a seer. This means that I most often receive prophetic revelation in the form of visions not just words. This also means that what I see can appear very current or close at hand but still, in reality, be something that is for the distant future. Having said that, I do feel that we will see portions of this vision occurring upon the earth in our lifetimes, so we do have a responsibility to pray in accordance with how the spirit leads us.

This vision occurred during my prayer time. I was seated on the lap of Father God when he asked me what I saw. Once the Lord spoke those words a scene unfolded before me and I watched it as if I were watching a movie. I saw the planet earth before me and as I watched I saw a large group of black horses riding upon the earth. They traveled together in a group. I watched as they galloped by and saw that they were followed by a group of pale horses that appeared to me to be dappled or rather bruised with bluish grey marks. As I watched them go by, I instantly thought of the horses listed in Revelations 6. I was about to mention this to the Lord when the scene began to expand in front of me.

I could suddenly see the earth's surface, the sky and then third heaven and the heavenly city above. Again, I saw the horses go by in two groups but then I saw third heaven appear and out of the heavenly city I saw what appeared to be a river of gold come pouring out. It almost looked like intense sparkling gold paint being poured out from heaven and I watched as it splashed down upon the earth. As it landed upon the earth, the splatter traveled very far distances and everyone who was in that general area was covered with the splatter. It was like they were "stained" with the gold substance. They could not wash it off. As I watched this river flow I suddenly saw another spout being opened from heaven and it to was poured out upon the earth in a different location in the same manner having the same effects where it landed.

I asked the Lord what this river of gold was and he said to me-

"This is a river of my glory- Within it, is my provision and healing during this time being poured out upon the earth. I will enable those near and those who come to my outpourings, to be carriers of this provision and healing and they will take it with them wherever they go."

I then asked the Lord for a bible verse and I suddenly saw the word - Isaiah 41 written within the gold river and as it flowed down the verse kept coming up over and over again. I also saw during this vision that heaven was rejoicing in the abundance that was flowing down upon the earth. An abundance that had no end. I understood that this was heaven's provision during the time the black and pale horses roam the earth.

After the vision ended, I went to Revelations 6 and read about the Black Horses that represent FAMINE and the pale horses with the bluish marks that represent Death and Hades. Revelations 6:5-8 Amplified version

When He broke open the third seal, I heard the third living creature call out, Come and look ! And I saw, and behold, a black horse, and in his hand the rider had a pair of scales (a balance).

And I heard what seemed to be a voice from the midst of the four living creatures, saying, A quart of wheat for a denarius [a whole day's wages], and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not harm the oil and the wine! [II Kings 6:25.]

When the Lamb broke open the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature call out, Come!

So I looked, and behold, an ashy pale horse [black and blue as if made so by bruising], and its rider's name was Death, and Hades (the realm of the dead) followed him closely. And they were given authority and power over a fourth part of the earth to kill with the sword and with famine and with plague (pestilence, disease) and with wild beasts of the earth.

After I read this passage, I understood what the horses represented and why the Lord said that in the golden glory river He was releasing 2 specific things:

First, He said he was releasing His Provision - This is heavenly provision to help in the midst of the coming famines. Though there has already been famine in certain parts of the earth, there will be more to come. Crop failures will happen even here in the US. Though the famines may appear severe to us the Lord is the one who holds the ultimate supply and he is the one we depend on to provide in times of distress. He will pour out His provision upon those who are seeking Him and they will access the abundance that heaven is releasing.

Second- The Lord said he was releasing His Healing- This is to bring life in the midst of pestilence, disease and death. Plague and pestilence are not uncommon in our world. The US government is already working on plans to handle the potential bird flu breakout here in the States. They are under the impression that it is just a matter of time before this plague "threat" becomes a reality. Again, we do not have to live in fear because the Lord is Jehovah Rapha - the great healer and he will be pouring out His healing and his healing anointing upon those that are seeking him in faith and are paying attention to the times.

This river of glory was not just released in one place- I saw many rivers being poured from heaven all over the earth. These outpourings will take place all over the Earth and in various cities ot eh U.S. This is to encourage the church and to know that the Lord will provide during these coming turbulent times all over the world. In scripture we see that God always brings mercy in the midst of trials and he will do so in the coming days ahead as well. Once I finished with the book of Revelations, I turned to the scripture that was indicated in the vision- Isaiah 41 and in this scripture, I saw the Lord confirm the words he had given me. Is 41:17-20

The poor and needy are seeking water when there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will open rivers on the bare heights, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the acacia, the myrtle, and the wild olive; I will set the cypress in the desert, the plane [tree] and the pine [tree] together, That men may see and know and consider and understand together that the hand of the Lord has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has created it. - Amplified IS. 41:17-20

The Lord confirmed to me that he will indeed be opening rivers from heaven to pour on the bare heights and making fountains in the midst of the valleys. God is good and in this same scripture he has even made us a promise to be with us and to strengthen us during troubled times.

You whom I [the Lord] have taken from the ends of the earth and have called from the corners of it, and said to you, You are My servant--I have chosen you and not cast you off [even though you are exiled]. Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. .... For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you! Is. 41: 9-10, 13

I believe the whole point of this vision is two-fold: First, it is to encourage us to not give up hope when we see trials coming upon the earth. The true body of Christ will not be abandoned, not in famine and not even in death. The Lord will make a way and already has provision stored up for us. He is telling us now so that we may not fear but BELIEVE that He is good and be available for his outpouring when it occurs. Remember we are citizens of heaven FIRST before any other affiliation. The homeland we belong to doesn't look like this one, nor is it limited in resources like the one we are currently living in.

Second- We need to be praying to the Lord right now for the ability to be completely lined up with him and his provision from heaven NOW before the time of crisis arrives. What the prophets have been saying about the wealth and provision transfer coming to the church is true but we will miss our part in it if we are unaware and not lined up correctly with God's purposes for our lives in THIS season. Pray and pray some more and then be obedient when the Lord speaks and you will not miss the place or timing of his outpouring.

More than anything else be encouraged- The Lord is telling us this so that we can take comfort in the fact that he is watching over us and is working on our behalf ahead of time. He wants us to know that he is returning soon and that is good news!!

We are not to fear, we are to press in to him for more of His presence and direction during this time. We were all placed here for this specific time period on purpose by God and he has a way and a place for each of us during this time. Be encouraged!!- Our God reigns and he is about to show off in a mighty way very soon!

Be blessed My Friends in Him,

Mignon Murrell

Glory Reign Ministries

www.gloryreign.org

Re: Vision of Glory Outpourings & The Coming Famines

Awesome word. Thank you so much for sharing our Father's heart with us.

This sounds like the church/bride will be here during the Tribulation . . .

This is confirming what many of the prophets have been saying...Star mentioned recently that the Lord told her to prepare for food shortages in certain areas...with the flooding that is going on in N.Dak. AND DRAUGHTS IN CERTAIN AREAS AND THE FROST THAT HAS KILLED MANY CROPS...I believe we are already in it possibly...I saw it starting at least a year or so ago in many parts of the US...With the weather conditions we have been having it will get worse. HE WILL SUPPLY ALL OF OUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN CHRIST JESUS....WE ARE GETTING CLOSER BY THE DAY FOR HIS RETURN!!!!

His glory falls greater and greater as the shakings and famines become greater bringing in more souls for the harvest.

MARANATHA....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Donna
This sounds like the church/bride will be here during the Tribulation . . .

Certainly appears safe to say that Mignon Murrell is not a pre-trib believer. This just doesn't speak well to me at all.

More than anything else be encouraged- The Lord is telling us this so that we can take comfort in the fact that he is watching over us and is working on our behalf ahead of time. He wants us to know that he is returning soon and that is good news!!

I believe that our Lord does prepare for us ahead of our needs and maybe this vision is for the people that will be saved during the trib period!

What a remarkable experience for this lady!

Yes, Cheryl Ann . . Most here, as pre-tribbers on this pre-trib forum realize there's no scriptural evidence instructing Christ's church/bride to remain here during the Tribulation. The Bible, thankfully assures us we are with JESUS gazing on Him as He holds the scroll and then opens the seals.

The rapture is imminent. We don't have to expect to go through the Trib. Oh, church, by faith, we remain in anticipation to be Snatched. The Bride's time to arise is seriously close.

I honestly believe those who wish to stay here during the Tribulation have no IDEA how serious God's poured out wrath will be. . . .

Christians are in Haiti and Chile. They are suffering tribulation right now.

Had they been so sure they would see no suffering they might be shaken in their faith.

They have lived through Tribulation.

We may some too. That doesn't mean that we will be here the whole tribulation. That is quite a jump to make.

It is arrogant for us to assume we American Christians will not go through hardship when millions of other Christians already have and presently are.

Melissa right on dear. The Lord is warning that tough times are coming but He is there for us. We as His children have nothing to fear.

Praise His Name.

Our God always rescues the faithful before He pours out His wrath. The church is not told to face it.

Knowing the nature and history of our GOD as Scripture clearly reveals, our LORD JESUS is the "same yesterday, today, and forever" . . 2 Peter 2:4-9

You may recall Perry Stone (pre trib) and others saying we need to put some canned food up because we may face a time of food shortages prior to the rapture.

Many have warned the Church of this.

That is right 2HH! Food shortages are coming. There are things that are hardships for us not because it is God's wrath but because we have an enemy. We might experiance some trials & tribulations but we have the promise that God will be with us. There are many throughout the bible that went through really bad trials where God didn't rescue them but was there with them...like Mesach,Shadrach and Obednego. I don't plan on going through the tribulation, but I will use wisdom and have some emergency food on hand & water. What a blessing it will be to bless others with food if they are in need rather than be the one in the line for food. We could experience earthquakes here before the rapture. There were christians in Chile & Haiti and they weren't raptured before devastation hit their homes.

Darlene you are a wise servant of the Most High God.
You bless me girl.

"I waited to share this vision with you because of its nature but when I questioned the Lord on it, He told me he wanted me to encourage you, His bride , with it and through it. The Lord is not a God of confusion or chaos- He reveals to his servants what he is doing upon the earth so that they will not fear and will know what do in times of distress."

Even though I believe the Bride will be gone during this period of time, or at least the worst of it, it still is an encouragement to us His Bride to know our loved ones left behind who come to Christ will be provided for and held in God's love and blessings.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com