<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A shift happening at Easter (WOW!!!!!!!!!)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I wanted to share a recent word that I received from the Lord in regards to Easter this year 2010. I was soaking in the Lord during my prayer time when he quickened me and told me that I needed to go and buy a new dress for Easter. I do not have nor do I wear many dresses so I was a little surprised by this statement.

“Lord,” I asked, “Why do I need to buy a NEW dress? Can’t I just wear one I already have?”

The Lord answered me and told me that he wanted met to dress in NEW clothes so that I would be properly dressed and prepared for the shift that was going to happen during Passover /Easter week. He went onto to tell me that there would be a shift that occurs this Easter season that would bring a time of open heavens over the Body of Christ. For me, wearing a new dress would be a prophetic act of being properly attired and prepared to line up and step into this NEW season and the open heaven blessings the Lord desires to release.

Many prophets and teachers will tell you that the Lord often releases greater amounts of His glory and blessings at appointed times and feasts on the Jewish calendar. The Lord gave me two different examples of shifts that occurred at the original Passover and Resurrection of Christ (what we celebrate as Easter).

The Lord spoke to me of how at Passover a giant shift occurred for the Israelites. The shift that occurred for them was both physical and spiritual. Physically, they were led out of slavery and the country of Egypt and their physical status of wealth also changed because as they left they plundered the wealth of those who enslaved them. Spiritually, they came out of that country as a people re-dedicated to the Lord walking in greater relationship with Him and in the manifestation of His presence.

At the Resurrection of Jesus, a shift was essentially created for all of mankind. Now a personal relationship with God was possible and available to ALL of mankind. Jesus opened heaven for every person who would receive him and gave them access to everything He received from the Father.

Now as this current shift over Passover and Easter occurs, God desires to bring a season of open heavens to the Body of Christ. I asked the Lord to give me an example in scripture of a season of open heavens so that the Body could “see” what he meant when he used this term. The example he gave me was the book of Acts especially chapters 1-9.

In these chapters we see the manifestation of what an open heaven looks like:

• The outpouring of the Holy Spirit: Acts 2:1 When the Feast of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Without warning there was a sound like a strong wind, gale force—no one could tell where it came from. It filled the whole building. Then, like a wildfire, the Holy Spirit spread through their ranks, and they started speaking in a number of different languages as the Spirit prompted them

• The incredible increase of salvations that led to church growth: Acts 2:41 Therefore those who accepted and welcomed his message were baptized, and there were added that day about 3,000 souls.

• Unity in the Body of Christ: Acts 2:44 And all who believed (who adhered to and trusted in and relied on Jesus Christ) were united and [together] they had everything in common;

• Never lacking resources: Acts 4:32 Now the company of believers was of one heart and soul, and not one of them claimed that anything which he possessed was [exclusively] his own, but everything they had was in common and for the use of all.

• Healings and creative miracles exploding throughout the church and everywhere the church goes: Acts 5:16 And the people gathered also from the towns and hamlets around Jerusalem, bringing the sick and those troubled with foul spirits, and they were all cured.

• Supernatural encounters with God that opens doors to witness to other nations: Acts 8:38-39 And he ordered that the chariot be stopped; and both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and [Philip] baptized him. And when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord [[a]suddenly] caught away Philip; and the eunuch saw him no more, and he went on his way rejoicing

• Favor with God and man: Acts 2:46-47 And day after day they regularly assembled in the temple with united purpose, and in their homes they broke bread [including the Lord's Supper]. They partook of their food with gladness and simplicity and generous hearts, Constantly praising God and being in favor and goodwill with all the people;

• The power of God being openly displayed through His people: Acts 5:11-13 And the whole church and all others who heard of these things were appalled [great awe and strange terror and dread seized them]. Now by the hands of the apostles (special messengers) numerous and startling signs and wonders were being performed among the people. And by common consent they all met together [at the temple] in the covered porch (walk) called Solomon's. And none of those who were not of their number dared to join and associate with them, but the people held them in high regard and praised and made much of them.
These are just some of the signs of an open heaven existing over the Church and a Believer’s life. These are just some of the signs you can press in for and expect to see manifest in your life as this new season takes place.
The Lord also told me that in this new season he was going to be releasing “life” to every place in the Body of Christ where there has been death; death of dreams, death of hope, death financially, etc. He is going to cause those things to be touched by His Resurrection Life so that they spring up and receive life once again. This is the same resurrection life power that was released when Jesus died and was raised again. The verse the Lord gave me as understanding was Matthew 27:51

At that moment, the Temple curtain was ripped in two, top to bottom. There was an earthquake, and rocks were split in pieces. What's more, tombs were opened up, and many bodies of believers asleep in their graves were raised. (After Jesus' resurrection, they left the tombs, entered the holy city, and appeared to many.)- Matt 27:51 Message

The Lord said that during this time I was to I was to declare resurrection power and life to and over every part of my life, my body, my family, my ministry, my finances, etc. and that I was to declare these thing with expectation that they would be fulfilled!

As I have stated before we are already in a new season in the body of Christ that began a few months ago. The shift that God is bringing over the Easter season is another confirmation to us that we are being called to move forward with the Lord into greater realms of His glory and Grace.

Passover begins this year at sundown on March 29th and Easter is officially on Sunday April 4th. As you celebrate this season, I encourage you to rise up in faith and decree His Resurrection Life into every area of your life where it is needed. God is good and he desires to bless you and teach you how to live under an open heaven.

I pray that His joy, His Spirit and His presence overshadow your lives and hearts as you celebrate The Resurrection and The Life this Easter season.

In Him,
Mignon Murrell
Glory Reign Ministries
www.gloryreign.org

Re: A shift happening at Easter (WOW!!!!!!!!!)

Wow is RIGHT, 2HH. God bless you for posting this wonderful word!!!

It was amazing how this landed in my lap too!

Bless you sweet sister.
Dont forget your Easter Bonnet!

LOVE YOU CHARITY!

This sounds like a confirmation of the vision of the OUTPOURING....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Yes it sure does! Very exciting.

Tony Ellsworth (19 March 2010)
"Passover is a full moon feast"

Isaiah 30:26

26 The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted.

Maranatha,

Tony Els

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk about a confirmation:

Restoration - March 19, 2010

My children I am the Creator of the universe, everything belongs to Me. Is anything too hard for Me to accomplish?

It is time for the restoration of your spirit, soul, body, marriages, families, and relationships, whatever needs restoration. I am able to restore, I am not limited. I can restore that which is impossible with men, if you will trust and allow Me.

Is there anything in your life that needs to be restored? My child I will do it for you if you ask Me. I will not force you, but I am waiting patiently for any one who seeks restoration to come to Me. Nothing is too hard for Me.

I can restore any one to be usable for Me, to accomplish My plans and purposes for My Kingdom.

I can restore you, even if your life is in pieces, like a broken vessel. I will restore you like new. I will put all the broken pieces together carefully in My time, one by one, until I am pleased.

I will not show away any one. I will restore each and every one individually, with great care, because you are unique and I care and love each and every one. I take delight in every restoration process. For some it can be painful, but they will never be disappointed. They will be glorious, never the same again. They will be a restored man, woman or a restored family, relationship. Nothing impossible for Me.

Come now it is time and bring others to Me also for restoration.

http://www.chabad.org/calendar/default_cdo/jewish/Calendar.htm

March 19 is TODAY. (I suppose you all knew that- I actually did and forgot!

Srill hanging onto to this!
Praying for His Coming

Am ing also.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com