This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is It Ok to Say Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr?!!!

Obama blocks delivery of bunker-busters to Israel

http://www.worldtribune.com/

--------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The United States has diverted a shipment of bunker-busters designated for Israel.

Officials said the U.S. military was ordered to divert a shipment of smart bunker-buster bombs from Israel to a military base in Diego Garcia. They said the shipment of 387 smart munitions had been slated to join pre-positioned U.S. military equipment in Israel Air Force bases.

"This was a political decision," an official said.

In 2008, the United States approved an Israeli request for bunker-busters capable of destroying underground facilities, including Iranian nuclear weapons sites. Officials said delivery of the weapons was held up by the administration of President Barack Obama.

Since taking office, Obama has refused to approve any major Israeli requests for U.S. weapons platforms or advanced systems. Officials said this included proposed Israeli procurement of AH-64D Apache attack helicopters, refueling systems, advanced munitions and data on a stealth variant of the F-15E.

"All signs indicate that this will continue in 2010," a congressional source familiar with the Israeli military requests said. "This is really an embargo, but nobody talks about it publicly."

Under the plan, the U.S. military was to have stored 195 BLU-110 and 192 BLU-117 munitions in unspecified air force bases in Israel. The U.S. military uses four Israeli bases for the storage of about $400 million worth of pre-positioned equipment meant for use by either Washington or Jerusalem in any regional war.

In January 2010, the administration agreed to an Israeli request to double the amount of U.S. military stockpiles to $800 million. Officials said the bunker-busters as well as Patriot missile interceptors were included in the agreement.

The decision to divert the BLU munitions was taken amid the crisis between Israel and the United States over planned construction of Jewish homes in Jerusalem. The administration, including Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, has warned that Washington could reduce military aid to Israel because of its construction policy.

In 2007, after its war in Lebanon, Israel requested 2,000 BLU-109 live bombs from the United States. The 2,000-pound bomb, produced by Boeing and coupled with a laser guidance kit, was designed to penetrate concrete bunkers and other underground hardened sites.

Israeli ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren, was quoted as saying that his country faced its biggest crisis with the United States since 1975. A pro-Israel lobbyist said Oren was referring to the current U.S. embargo, which echoed a decision taken 35 years ago by then-President Gerald Ford after Israel's refusal to withdraw from Egypt's Sinai Peninsula. Oren has since denied the remark.

Re: Is It Ok to Say Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr?!!!

Yeah, it's okay. As a matter of fact, I'll say it with you...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The U.S. as we know it died on election day.

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are too cute!!!!!!!!!

Since RITA is still a democracy and freedom of speach still applies here.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Actually I'm really disturbed to see this and what can I say is this:

He thinks he can defeat Christianity and Jewish deep in his heart, ohh he forgot our guardian is not mere human but The Almighty God, Yehovah, The God of Israel, King of the Universe, and Our Beloved One is The Way to Heaven, Grace and Mercy forever. He will never be able to change the equation whatever he will do. Yeshua Our Savior is greater than all. BHO is nothing compared to OUR SAVIOR, he could do no harm to us and Jews people. Instead what he intends to do to harm Israel, he will be hit by his own curse, he dug a hole and got into it by himself, he set a trap and fall into it by himself, because neither he or anybody else will save Israel but The God Almighy, the Keeper of Israel.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our life ....

I read this over on Five Doves. Also, was anyone watching Hal Lindsey last night/or, which ever time his program airs in your area on TBN? Hal said a mouthful about this whole fiasco between the US & , let me tell ya'.

Here - let me help you...
GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I am in such awe as to what's happening. I remember when I first started learning about Israel in prophecy back in the 90s I would stop at alert any time I heard the mention of Israel in the news... thinking AHA - see? It's gonna start happening. I did this for YEARS! And now... look where we are in prophecy! I am in awe honestly, at how clearly and precisely prophecy is coming true, right here, right now!!!! And we are sooo blessed to see it all.... we are truly the most blessed generation that has ever lived. Thank you Good Father for your mercy and grace and ABUNDANT BLESSINGS on us your children.
I thank you in your precious son Jesus name - AMEN!

Thanks everyone! I sent the article to a messianic ministry friend after posting this, and they are checking it out also. But if you google it, there are many links.

Lynn - Grrrrrrr-ing with me made my day! When I saw that news article, I really felt some "righteous" anger rising up! Thanks! Loved your grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Lisa - I think also you expressed in a nutshell how so many are feeling regarding this presidency. I always wonder if those who voted for him have had their eyes opened yet!? Super grrrrrrrrrrr!

SisinChrist - I saw this news item in a prophetic newsletter. So it is spreading! I will be sure to catch up with Hal Lindsey. I'll check online as I missed him this week. I so appreciate those who keep us up to date!

Geneustace - I think you put exquisitely into words what we all know and feel! BHO doesn't realize WHO he is fighting against, because GOD IS THERE in Israel, surrounding, protecting, defending and delivering His people, no matter the scheme's set against them!

Shirley - Yes, we live in awesome days! It is like the Bible coming out in a sort of real life "video" and we can see all the prophetic things coming alive right before our eyes! Even many of the un-saved know there is something different going on! Great grrrrrrrrrrr - thanks for your help !!

We will see what tomorrow brings - if we are still here!

Lisa - I think also you expressed in a nutshell how so many are feeling regarding this presidency. I always wonder if those who voted for him have had their eyes opened yet!? Super grrrrrrrrrrr!

Nope!!! The people that I have talked to not only have their eyes closed, but they're still defending him!

Oh, and more more thing. (And you're not going to believe this!) All of us employees yesterday at work got an e-mail from our Chapter Chair asking us to support the Health Care bill! Isn't that a kick in the head!!

....and Lisaleenie, what was your response?

I laughed out loud and deleated the e-mail!

....sort of like, "Yeah, right! You've got to be kidding!"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com