Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Watch This Before It is Taken Down
Re: Watch This Before It is Taken Down

2HH dear Sis,

Bless this man for taking a stand and telling all how it is.

Love ybiC / Paul

Sooo what am I missing here...and, what is this guy supposed to be saying? Huh!? Please do sahre with us stuck w/these dinosaur computers, whom can't join in on the fun here. OK?

TY.

TERRORISM, has infiltrated from within our military and government, and has become commonplace thanks to BO. He has rolled out the red carpet for this here and in Israel.

This is not a leadership failure, it is a planned event. the Fort Hood incident was the worst act of terrorism since 9/11. We hear nothing of this.

I do not buy for one second that our military does not want to deal with the fact that this man was a terrorist and..."they were afraid to say anything". They were told not to say anything. When we were in the military if you spoke out against a woman being in combat you got in big trouble....its the same with Islam....so Islam has been welcomed into our military and no one can say anything against it when they want to murder people who are not of their religion???

Boykin is one of the few remaining.....alot has changed in the past 10 years and it is really scary.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

I would like to have Gen. Boykin for President. Wow, what a far different country we in the States would have now. BOYKIN for Prez. Yahoo! He is 100% right. After the Rapture happens, we will all have the pleasure of going up and shaking his hand (after things settle down a bit).

Thank You 2HH for sharing this precious INFO!! God, Bless You!!

Here is more on this God fearing Man!! LT. GEN. William Jerry Boykin.

Oh Lord, Thank your!! Praise the Lord!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Gen. Boykin for President would be nice. However I believe George W. Bush was our last legitimate president. Obama is a fraud, and I believe that before he's done we will be in a full blown dictatorship. Maybe that's why the congress people and senators seem to be so willing to fall on their swords. Perhaps they believe that there may be no more elections. Maybe they're right. HMMMM. Not a good scenario at any rate.

D. Boyter

I just wonder if that when foreign countries (Russia and China)invaded us that is not because of their will but BECAUSE of people's will who are sick with the incumbent. Some of them invited them to invade just to get more freedom as they used to have.
Note: This is my pure speculation.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com