<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Let's pray starting now: This health care Bill will never pass as long as we the Church is here

Dear Ritaian, please pray today at this hour for duration of 1-2 hours at least once, that this health care Bill will never become a law.

We are the church is the restrainer of the all wicked things. I just pray for this matter. We must stand up praying NOW, together by the power of the blood of the Lamb Yeshua, we're The Church of Yeshua the Christ will never let this wickedness goes into becoming a law.
As long as we're The Church is here, this Bill will never become a law !!!!

Father by the power of Yeshua, we block this Bill to become a law, this Bill by the blood of the Lamb Yeshua will never become a law as long as we're the restrainer be here In the name of Yeshua, Our Savior , Amen.

Re: Let's pray starting now: This health care Bill will never pass as long as we the Church is here

I agree in Jesus name.
Amen!

Email: vickijones4@verizon.net

Re: Let's pray starting now: This health care Bill will never pass as long as we the Church is here

With you, in prayer, I stand....

Let God's will be done in the Health Care Bill...

YBIC
Rich

I'm in agreement in Jesus's name to keep this bill from passing until the Church is removed..

Joseph

Amen!

Email: gerald@chbs.com

Father, in the name of Jesus and in the authority He has given us by His power of attorney, we bind every attempt of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy in this country by way of seizing illigetimate power over the people by way of legislative, judicial or executive power exercised in a way that is against Your laws God. We declare that God's will is being done in earth as it is in heaven until the Restrainer is removed. Father send confusion into the camp of the enemy and let those who seek to destroy us turn on each other and come to nought. We thank you now that as Israel is the apple of Your eye, so are those who belong to and name the name of Jesus as Savior and that we are under Your wings of protection. Let it be so.

Texas Sue
Father, in the name of Jesus and in the authority He has given us by His power of attorney, we bind every attempt of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy in this country by way of seizing illigetimate power over the people by way of legislative, judicial or executive power exercised in a way that is against Your laws God. We declare that God's will is being done in earth as it is in heaven until the Restrainer is removed. Father send confusion into the camp of the enemy and let those who seek to destroy us turn on each other and come to nought. We thank you now that as Israel is the apple of Your eye, so are those who belong to and name the name of Jesus as Savior and that we are under Your wings of protection. Let it be so.

Photobucket

Texas Sue, you're speaking the words that's on my heart. Praise the Lord for his word will never go out and come back void. AMEN! AMEN! Thank You! and God, Bless you Sis! God Bless our RITA family, in Jesus precious name!!!

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thess. 5:17

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perserverance and supplication for all saints. Ephesians 6:18

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

In Jesus' name I this HCB doesn't pass either, just as long as we, the Church, are still here, too.
Amen--
SNC

Father by the power of Yeshua, we block this Bill to become a law, this Bill by the blood of the Lamb Yeshua will never become a law as long as we're the restrainer be here In the name of Yeshua, Our Savior , Amen.

Please Lord God no more dead babies !!!

Jim

Well it did pass and we are still here. The days are getting darker indeed~~but God is still God and He is still on the throne.

I have really tried to understand how the Health care bill has anything to do with the Church being raptured?

Im not being condescending really I want to understand.

The Church, the Bride of Christ is worldwide not American. I know that what's in this bill is very much moving us toward the NWO and AC but the bill itself doesnt take effect until 2013.

The BRIDE of CHRIST all over the world is experiencing many tribulations, many persecutions, many trials.
Why is America any different. God is ONLY obligated to his church. We are a nation within a nation.
The nation of God in the nation of America.

America as a nation has rejected Him. Revelations 3:10
my favorite verse, says trials will come on THE WHOLE EARTH....but he will keep us safe. Us, His church, His bride.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Thank you TeaRose - I agree with all of your statements. The Lord did not promise us a worry-free or trouble-less life - he instead stated quite the opposite. Why we think we are going to be 'outta here' the minute things go wrong is beyond me. We are here, and we will be here, for a while longer - and that is until His work with us is done.

I did not mean to offend, just state an opinion. Sorry, I may be overwrought about the bill today. I asked the Lord for comfort and His only word was "My will be done."

Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Angela
Thank you TeaRose - I agree with all of your statements. The Lord did not promise us a worry-free or trouble-less life - he instead stated quite the opposite. Why we think we are going to be 'outta here' the minute things go wrong is beyond me. We are here, and we will be here, for a while longer - and that is until His work with us is done.

I did not mean to offend, just state an opinion. Sorry, I may be overwrought about the bill today. I asked the Lord for comfort and His only word was "My will be done."

Angela

Thanks Angela, my greatest concern for what I read on here is that people are mistaking "perilous times and tribulations" with The Great Tribulation and God's wrath.
They are NOT the same thing. Jesus warned us we would have tribulations in this life. He warned us we would see perilous times and not to be troubled,
That all these things MUST happen before the end.

I know God is in control. He warned us of all this. How do we think the AC is going to step on the scene and take over THE WHOLE WORLD? without these measures first being put in place.

Imagine what else MUST happen for a man to wield that kind of power??

God is not behind the deception and lies, that is satan and the coming AC, BUT God knows the end from the beginning and the end for us is very very GOOD!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com