<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is this the Glory that Jesus told Star about?

I found this on "Rapture Flight to Heaven" posted by Valerie. Could this be the glory that Jesus told Star about? He would be seen in Glory? Here is Star's word from March 19th:

THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY SHALL BE SEEN......STAR...3/19/10 "Thus saith the Lord, the brightness of My Glory shall be seen coming. I am in My Glory." (no date) I asked the Lord to confirm this. Jesus said the confirmation is in My coming

Here is the post by Val:

Jesus Christ Our Lord Appears With what looks like a Scroll In His Right Hand, simply amazing!!

Get ready everyone Jesus Christ our Lord is sending us a symbolic sign as everyone can now witness for themselves. After finding this beautiful treasure while exploring our universe via Google earth I believe this is a sign to the world that Jesus Christ our Lord return is near, this is what I am feeling in my heart and soul. As you can all see Christ our Lord is wearing his beautiful white robe and is stepping forward towards us with beautiful rays of light shining out of His glorious Holy Spirit inside His glorious rainbow tunnel of love. Christ our Lord is carrying what looks like a scroll in his right hand which tells us all he is near. The validated verses from Revelation is below for all to see. Look with faith, I believe you to shall see the validated truth of Jesus Christ our Lord. I am in awe!!

With regards to this glorious apparition I believe Christ our Lord gathered the stars in a way knowing that we on earth will see his glorious apparition. Isn't it our Lord who created the universe who has full control of everything?. I believe our Lord Jesus Christ arranged the nebula in a clear way that personified Himself Christ in His image, the image of our Lord. This is no way a cooincidense in space, its much too clear, This is a symbolic message to the world to tell us that he is close. Christ is near which is now proven to the world. I am no way saying this is heaven nor am I saying whatsoever that the Lord is travelling through space to earth. Christ does not need to travel through space, he is our Lord who has the power to come to earth in a split second. I believe in my heart that this apparition is a spiritual symbol. I just wanted to set the record clear after many emails of people thinking that Christ has to travel to come to earth.

Have a look at these symbolic verses from the bible below. After reading these holy verses, I hope that the symbolic glorious apparition of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be more clear to all.

Revelations 1;13 And among them there was what looked like a human being, wearing a robe that reached to his feet, and a gold band around his chest. His hair was white as wool, or as snow, and his eyes blazed like fire; his feet shone like brass that his been refined and polished and his voice sounded like a roaring waterfall. 16 His face was as bright as the midday sun.
Revelations 4:2 There in the Heaven was a throne with someone sitting on it. His face gleamed like such precious stones as jasper and carnelian, and all around the throne there was a rainbow, the color of an emerald.

Revelations 5:1 I saw a scroll in the right hand of the one who sits on the throne with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.
Revelations 5:13 And I heard every creature in heaven on earth, in the world below, and in the sea all living beings in the universe and they were singing. To him who sits on the throne and to the lamb, be praise and honor, glory and might, forever and ever!
Revelations 22:12 Listen say Jesus, I am coming soon, I will bring my reward with me to give to each one according to what he has done, I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
Revelations 22;16 I am descended from the family of David; I am the bright morning star.

P.S.. My immediate family are Christian Converts who's witnessed a true miracle from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, 8 years ago my mom witnessed this beautiful rainbow tunnel after having a NDE near death experience, she is still in awe since seeing this for the first time.

May God Bless you all and strengthen your faith in Christ. Much much love to all. Valerie

Re: Is this the Glory that Jesus told Star about?

I too know that our change from mortal to immortal, corruptable to incorruptable is near.....

Star

"the brightness of My Glory shall be seen coming"

FOR....

“But we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.” 1 John 3:2,

So many people are seeing the Glory of God so near. So many people are feeling its nearness.

Look up for our redemption draws near.

YBIC
Rich

Texas Sue, thanks so much for posting this!! Our redemption REALLY IS COMING NIGH!!

Rich E, when I saw this post and watched the video she had from Google Earth, I was speechless. Could this really be the Glory that Jesus said we would see coming? This is awesome. If you look in the center of the bright spot it does look like Jesus standing there holding a long "Torah-like" scroll.

Lisaleenie, this could really be the moment we have waited for so long. Lisa, when I watched it the third time, I could see His feet!

It is amazing...isn't it...Texas Sue

I can't wait....I am soooo excited...but yet I try to remain cautious.

Me too Rich E. It is almost like too good to be true. You know its true but just kind of holding your breath about when....

THIS IS AWESOME!

Amazing!

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Since my dinosaur computer prevents me from watching videos & listening to audios altogether...I can only imagine what our beloved Jesus looks like up in the above video.

TY, T/Sue, for providing us w/a description of what He must look like as He is descending from Heaven for us, to take us home. It must be a truly awesome site indeed!!!

Somebody should verify the validity of this. I tried and could not.

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

I couldn't see him or the scroll :(

I used the coordinates from his site and found it also on Google sky... His is from 2008..Mine I just searched. Here is the picture.
(The stick pin is because I saved the spot)

Looks lagit to me if I could find it.

Rich

Thanks for doing that Rich!

All I can say about that image is Wow!

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

A few years ago I heard a story about scientists finding an opening in the north sky that looks as if it is a tunnel lined with different jeweled colors. Could this be it? You can see a figure that looks like Jesus standing just above the thick line that runs horizontally. There is an equal line of white brillance above and below. Looking closely you can see the outline of a person, with head and feet holding a long rolled scroll across the front. This is so amazing. C.J. you are right, the line He is standing on does look cloud-like.

For anyone who may have missed this. Bump

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com