Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I feel so lost with very little hope.

I know this may just zoom to page 2 unnoticed, but I need to type this out.

I am so beyond sad today with what has happened in this past year. The world has changed so fast and this is only the beginning of this administrations stripping of America.

For the first time in my life, I'm afraid to live in this Country. We, people of true faith in Yeshua, are now targeted as criminals, hate mongers, and fear merchants...not to mention terrorists.

What truly enrages me the most is the fact that people believe that just because they stand on the side of this administration that somehow they will escape what's coming.

That's the most evil deception in this...no one is going to be exempt from this tyranny and many who are now in favor of this takeover, if not all, will regret this too because they will be coming for everyone.

I do pray we are out of here, but today I stand with my head hung low with a very heavy heart. I feel lost. I feel betrayed. I fear for my children. I struggle to even do the days chores.

I've been telling my wife for over a year that I believe judgement has been passed on America and the world and that there is no changing it. I would love to be wrong, but I just can't subscribe to the false hope most churches are trying to spread.

America has cast God aside in the name of Political Correctness and has sown to the wind...now we are reaping the whirlwind.

I know many are looking for a positive message these days, but it's hard to be positive when we are on the precipice of the final judgement.

I feel our only true Hope at this point is in the Lord's soon return. Other than that, my anger and frustration will continue getting the best of me these days.

Yes, I'm severely depressed.

I love you guys...each other in Him is all we have left to hold onto.

Re: I feel so lost with very little hope.

Allen, I have read your message and I am praying for you. You are not alone here in your thoughts but the Lord has everything in control including your family. He knows exactly what is happening and He wants you to completely place your hope in Him and give Him all of your burdens...He wants your complete trust in all circumstances. He loves you and wants you to have His peace that He wants you to receive right now. Remember how the disciples were out on the sea of Gailee and Jesus was in the boat asleep and a great storm arose and they became afraid?
They woke Him up and He immediately calmed the storm and the wind stopped...He too is in the storm with you and He will calm the storm raging within your heart....Just ask right now....It sounds like depression has set in...Just keep looking up...as your redemption draweth nigh....He is coming and coming He is VERY SOON!!!!

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Allen,
I understand your feelings. I just finished reading "the Nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue" by Perry Stone and he talked about the similarities of Sodom & Gomorrah and us. Anyway he said the enemy wants to get us Christians to lose hope, get depressed, get into fear as then we will be following his ways which makes it so much easier for the enemy to decieve us. That is why it says in the Bible that even the elect could be decieved. We do have hope...hope in our Jesus Christ...our Savior. There are alot of people out there now though that really feel hopeless that do not have a relationship with Jesus and it is a great time for us Christians to share the hope we have in Christ Jesus. Allan rebuke that spirit of fear, hopelessness, and depression. You are a child of God, he chose you to be his in this time of history for a reason, you are more than a conqueror, you are the head and not the tail. We can loose everything...possessions, freedoms, money...but we always will have the most valuable....Jesus!! Put on some praise music and worship your Father in Heaven!!

Allen:

Personally, I believe you have shown VERY great insight in what you
have written. I think it comes from a true heart. Do you remember
what the Bible said about Jesus, "He was despised and rejected by
men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering." I believe the real
reason he was "a man of sorrows" was because He SAW things as
they REALLY WERE and didn't try to gloss over them like most do.
This was VERY frustrating, I'm sure, to Him.

I think I've been trying to avoid these VERY deep feelings which you
have expressed MUCH better than I could. It is probably a "sense"
of what is about to occur. There is NO DOUBT that people who just
go about as if NOTHING is wrong is due MUCH to these churches
which do NOT at all look behind the curtains at prophecy!!!!!!!!! As
you wrote:

"I've been telling my wife for over a year that I believe judgement
has been passed on America and the world and that there is no
changing it. I would love to be wrong, but I just can't subscribe to
the false hope most churches are trying to spread."

Sadly, Ken Peters' dream of the Tribulation WILL TAKE PLACE!!!

Jerry Raymond (27 Apr 2009)
"Rapture Dream --from Ken Peters"

LINK

LINK

Ken Peters, "I Saw the Tribulation" (print version)

LINK

Joe Hoyle (10 March 2009)
"Ken Roberts Revisited"

LINK

Most will scoff it ALL off and "hope" we'll elect a Republican to
clear these thoughts away. We are living on the EDGE of the
worst time in history, AND, as I said, I believe your heart is true
and you can sense it!!!!!!

THANKS AND I BELIEVE WE MAY BE SEEING THE END OF
OUR STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe this weekend was,
most likely, a "time marker" for those watching.

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Isaiah 53
1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to his own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before her shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.

8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
And who can speak of his descendants?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was stricken.

9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

11 After the suffering of his soul,
he will see the light of life and be satisfied;
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

Amen, Allen. I understand your feelings and share them today. I've also felt myself slipping into a depressive funk for the past couple of weeks. I need to put my Armor back on. I think I've let some of it slide off.

I keep telling myself, that as a Christian, my joy is in the Lord, not this world, or even my country. I do cry for what our Country has become, and I worry for it's future. I believe that we were a grand experiment, and I believe that our purpose was to be a friend to Israel, and the Jewish people. As God's plan for the Church and the Church age closes, His attention will be turned back to the Jewish people, to bring them to repentance and salvation in their Messiah. For this to happen, the U.S. will have to diminish, and we and all of the worldwide Church/ body of Christ, will be taken out of the way. We are going home soon brother.

Right now, let us have joy in the fact that God is in control, and fear not. It's all part of His plan. Let us not be brokenhearted, for our Redemption draweth nigh. All of us need to remember that we are not part of this world. Our kingdom is in heaven. Let us draw near to the God of our Salvation. Casting all of our cares upon Him. Pray for our loved ones, Israel, and all of the lost, that they may come to know Christ as their Savior. Praise Him for His Lovingkindness and Mercy, and let His Joy fill our hearts. Hallelujah, what a Savior, amen!

God Bless you, dear brother,
Chris N.

Here are a few verses for you. Cling to His word and remember, He never fails, we have His Comfortor within in, to guide us into all truth. We are His, and He is ours. Amen?

1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

1Th 2:19 For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

Rom 5:11 And not only [so], but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Psa 32:11 Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all [ye that are] upright in heart.

Isa 29:19 The meek also shall increase [their] joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

Psa 73:28 But [it is] good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Hbr 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Dear Allen,

You are not alone. But, this whole experience is as if you are all alone. Thank you for your faith!! Thank you for your sensitivity to the reality of the nation's position! Thank you for being a man of God and suffering through by way of the Spirit! Thank you for seeing the prophetic signs of ending and that the tribulation is at hand for all nations.

Thank you for expressing what all who are in Christ are bearing up under. Thank you for your father's heart which is concerned for the children - it is the true shepherd's heart.

Amen Darlene! And Allen, we're all know how you feel! But this fire does seem to have some refining qualities about it. The truly committed believers are becoming more and more committed. I can feel it in my spirit - God has not forgotten His own and if we will continue in faith in HIM, He is going to show Himself strong on behalf of those of us who love Him and are committed to Him.
Crank up the firey furnace! Put some more lions in the den! Jesus is Lord and His love will see us through.

I do pray for our leaders - but my prayer has become, Lord save them (then they become new creatures in Christ), or remove them (permanently).

And if I need something to rejoice about, I won't be spending eternity with evil ones!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!

If you need some hope and inspiration, check out Billye Brimm and Gloria Copeland from last week on the Believer's Voice of Victory.
www.kcm.org
They were on for the past two weeks and if you only watch the last broadcast from 3/19 - wow, talking about our authority in Christ, the outpouring of His glory and power that has already begun - when they prayed at the end, I was weeping!

Stand strong - we're in this together and I don't think there's much sand left in this hourglass.

Email: Mehyndshaw@AOL.com

Allen,

I could be sad as well, by listening to all the crap that's going on in this country today and what they have done towards our Heavenly Father and to his Son, Jesus.. Now the HC bill just got passed..

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT JESUS SAID,,,

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Then the best I believe is in Luke 21...

He is telling all about the end times, which we are living in right now.. After finishing the results of the beginning of all these things, Jesus states to "Look up, your redemption is very near" (Luke21:28)

Down a few verses Jesus makes another statement of "PROMISE" to us, his Church, "Pray always that we may be accounted worthy to stand before him" (Luke 21:36)

So even though we are seeing "Changes" happening, we are about to see a better change to us, the Glorified Church...

Praise the Great King of kings, our Yeshua, our Redeemer, who is our Savior, and by his great love and power, we are his...

Rejoice,  Rejoice,  Rejoice

Joseph

Dearest Allen - while I understand and see why you are feeling the way you are, let me show you reasons to rejoice about the current events!

Jesus told us that trouble was coming to the world - that means America too! Jesus said that when you see these things start to happen to look up, your retemption draws near! Jesus also said not to let your heart be trouble or to be concerned in these earthly things - focus on Jesus, keep your eyes on the prize - JESUS!!!

If I let the concerns of this old world weigh me down, I too would be depressed over everything that is happening - but I'm not. I'm not depressed, instead I am beyond happy because I know that my dear Lord Jesus Christ will soon be coming for me and not only me, but my sisters and brothers in Christ.

Allen, don't be worried about your children, Jesus loves children and will take care of them! And don't you be worried either - about anything! The Lord has everything under control! Think about it for a minute, He made the universe! If the Lord can make the universe, I think He has all of this stuff on earth under control!

Now, use this time left here on earth to get your kids, wife and other family members (don't forget your friends and neighbors) ready for the rapture, make sure they all are born again and make sure they are saved. Then stop worrying about this corrupt old world - Jesus has it under control and Jesus will take care of His own!! Love you dear Allen and I will pray for your strength! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Allen,
I think well all feel this way right now, but remember God is in control of everything.

What we all need right now is to step away from the news, the Internet and focus on Jesus; His word and His promises.

Take time to enjoy his creation and your loved ones.

The sun is still rising and setting and spring is here.

This is the day that the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

There was only one time in my life not long ago, when I was in prayer, the Lord audibly yelled at me. It was when I was expressing my fear of this change going on in our country, and even my fear of what heaven was going to be like because I knew the end was drawing near. Change is really scary to me.

God yelled, I mean, it jolted me.

"Don't you know that I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb? This is NOT your home, heaven is!"

All I could say was "sorry, sorry, yes, Lord, I knew that." LOL He wasn't yelling to be mean, but just making sure that I got the message. It was like he turned up the speakers. I got the message loud and clear and I'll never forget that.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, and know that you are loved.

I will also pray the Lord helps you through the depression.

Yours in Christ,
Lee Ann

Email: godsriddle@yahoo.com

Betsy
Amen Darlene! And Allen, we're all know how you feel! But this fire does seem to have some refining qualities about it. The truly committed believers are becoming more and more committed. I can feel it in my spirit - God has not forgotten His own and if we will continue in faith in HIM, He is going to show Himself strong on behalf of those of us who love Him and are committed to Him.

Crank up the fiery furnace! Put some more lions in the den! Jesus is Lord and His love will see us through.

I do pray for our leaders - but my prayer has become, Lord save them (then they become new creatures in Christ), or remove them (permanently).

And if I need something to rejoice about, I won't be spending eternity with evil ones!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stand strong - we're in this together and I don't think there's much sand left in this hourglass.

Oh, so good, Betsy . . Yes, Allen, and all . . This entire thread speaks our grief, yet at the same time we are comforted as the Holy Spirit leads Christ's protection over His dear ones.

. . Will Jesus leave us or forsake us? Never.

We are blessed with Assurance of promises given from our Almighty God and Great Shepherd. . .

. . . In the Love of our God Who flung out the Universe by His HAND, we know Who holds us in His ARMS. What power!!!

Allen,

I don't post here very often although I feel the people here are very precious.

But your post really touched me with it's honesty and grief. One thing I've learned is joy is not an absence of grief. We can have joy in the Lord and still be deeply grieved by the path this country has taken.

I didn't know the bill had passed until this morning. But I had a strange dream last night. I was living in this country but it was a very oppressive place. Hard to describe since it was mostly emotions but I was aware of the oppression and the loss of rights and the danger of being a Christian. I was aware of military presence on the streets which was giving me concern for some errand for which I needed to leave the house. In the dream I knew I was ok as long as I toe'd the line but that one misstep would land me in big trouble. The dream was weighing on me heavy this morning and when I heard the bill passed all the emotion of the dream washed over me and I actually had a hard time realizing which reality was the right one for a few seconds. I know that sounds pretty far fetched and I feel silly even saying it - but - there you go.

There is no way around it - the direction our country has gone is heartbreaking. But, at the same time, we are living in a time for which all creation has been groaning. We can lift our heads up because our redemption draweth nigh. The Master is on His way. We are seeing the signs for which He told us to watch.

Love in Messiah!

Allen, for a positive message, see Virginia's posts and Johnmac's posts about Star's visions/dreams. You will be so very encouraged.

I shared on that thread that I have been feeling very down, almost depressed, today, but when I read that post about Star's vision, I was so elated I can barely sit in my chair. I want to share this message with the whole world, but actually, the only ones who would heed it are the ones looking for Jesus' return. And most of those are right here on this forum!!!

Take heart, dear brother. It's not gonna be too long now.

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

Rhonda Burtch
Allen, for a positive message, see Virginia's posts and Johnmac's posts about Star's visions/dreams. You will be so very encouraged.

I shared on that thread that I have been feeling very down, almost depressed, today, but when I read that post about Star's vision, I was so elated I can barely sit in my chair. I want to share this message with the whole world, but actually, the only ones who would heed it are the ones looking for Jesus' return. And most of those are right here on this forum!!!

Take heart, dear brother. It's not gonna be too long now.

My Dear Brother Allen, I echo and second what Rhonda has said and all the others above.

Along with the suggestions Rhonda gave you I would like to add Humbly's recent poem if you haven't read it yet Boy, did I get a Big Blessing from our Lord through Humbly's words.

God Bless Your Watching Heart Brother.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thank you all very much on your sincere replies.

They are all very very welcomed in my heart.

RITA is a watering hole of huge importance...that's for sure.

I sincerely love you all. Thank you so so so much for taking the time to encourage me.

What awesome brothers and sisters you all are.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com