Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
REJOICE, REJOICE...THE KING IS COMING!!!!...STAR

This vessel heard Jesus say "the Helper Angels are all holding hands around the world singing "REJOICE, REJOICE, THE KING IS COMING"...REJOICE!!!!

Received st 5:10AM ...3/22/10....

HIS BLESSINGS....STAR

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: REJOICE, REJOICE...THE KING IS COMING!!!!...STAR

I am going to take those angels seriously and start rejoicing!!! Please tell Star thanks for relaying these messages to us!

Melissa
I am going to take those angels seriously and start rejoicing!!! Please tell Star thanks for relaying these messages to us!

Praise God, rejoice in the Name of Yeshua, for our King comes..

What a wonderful message for today...

Joseph

Maybe the Lord is coming for his gentile bride Wednesday night!! Thank you Star for letting us know what the Lord has told you and thank you Virginia for sharing it with us! Hope to see all of you in the clouds REAL soon! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Amen! Thank you, Star, for being a true witness for our Lord. I woke up this morning with SUCH an intense knowledge of His imminence...this feeling is inexpressible. I am speechless with a sense of AWE and HOLY FEAR of God.

I also heard the Spirit say in a tone of finality, "JESUS IS COMING".

Fall before Him in humility and repent of anything niggling your conscience. Pray for the lost & blind. Bow, dance and sing in praises to our King who is coming!

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

AMEN!!!

I surely hope 'n' pray that Ola Hori's Rapture date(s) are indeed correct, and that we've only got less than five days left on this earth.

ing!!!

Thank you Star and Charity,

I hope we are soon done with this world!

False Prophet Watch

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

I have a different slant on this.

I was bummed when the AC kid obama won the healthcare vote last night.

Asked Our LOVING LORD what do we do now.

His answer last night was brief - "wait & see".

Then I read this message by Star -------

All I can say - YES, I understand this now.

WE IS GONNA HOME FOLKS!

Thank you Virginia, Star and the RITA folks.

Thank You LORD

again! LOL

johnmac - a humble servant of the LORD

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Sounds AWESOME!
I've read a few of Stars Visions & Words but don't know her background. Does anyone know her track record?

Randy, dear brother, the guy on this site has put everyone on his site as a false prophet. Just type in any name from 5 doves and it comes up they are a false prophet. MY name is in there - Diane Chapman - and I have NEVER prophesied a thing in my life, nor have I EVER said I was a prophet in any way shape or form. Anyone who writes any comment about anything ends up in this guy's site - and he has no way to contact him, or email him, or write a rebuttle to him.

If he is reading this site, may be know he will be judged in the way he has judged.

Blessings bro. Hope you're doing ok these days.

The last dream that I had this morning was one where I was invited to a banquet. This was repeated several times. Many more times the time period was mentioned. It was Pesach (Hebrew for Passover).

I keep hearing angels softly singing/announcing "The King is Coming" those are the only words they are saying and it's a very solemn, regal kind of tone.
At the same time, I'm seeing a room with dark purple walls and the outline/shadows of an orchestra. The room reminds me of a funeral home setting, yet the situation isn't somber, it's just very, very regal.
I've seen in 2-3x lately.

Diane,

You are so right about that "False Prophet Watch" website. That guy even says that Kevin Heckle and F.M. Riley are false prophets. He is very critical about anyone who writes anything concerning bible prophecy. I tried to write him an email, but he will not accept any email or other corespondence. I think he is a very old man who means well, but he is way too critical of other Christian's viewpoints. It's very sad that he acts this way.

Star, I look forward to seeing you and all of the RITArians in the clouds very soon!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Star, thank you AGAIN for sharing this info with us. I needed this so much today...so much doubt and anger inside. I needed hope, and I got it!!!

Star, I know you are a prophet from God because 1) you don't set dates and 2) you don't elaborate but only tell us what the Lord says and 3) you don't try to interpret what the Lord says, you only state it.

Thank you. You are a humble servant of the Lord, and I am blessed to be a part of your life and this forum.

Rhonda

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

I would like to comment first about false prophets. There is a messageboard of which I will not name that will not allow any messages to go any longer unless they know the history of that person as they are very much in watch for false prophets...I have posted messages there for sometime and they are no longer allowing messages to come on their website unless they are checked.

As for Star, she does not claim to be a prophet...she does not hold the office of a prophet. We just talked about that recently. She receives messages like some of us have, however, the Lord seems to be using her in a mighty way and she is shown things that many of us are not shown. She has been involved in this for several years. However, since her husbands' death, He has shown her more and more because her husbands demands upon her are no longer and the Lord has given her the time that she can now devout entirely to Him. Her husband needed much attention the past 6 months because of his heart propblem, but now he is with the Lord. Yes, we all need to pray when we receive these messages and she will strongly agree.

We all know that satan is out to deceive and will try to bring division wherever he can. I post her messages but I cannot guarantee how exactly this will fall in place...I thoroughly believe she is receiving these messages from the Lord....Again, she needs prayer and we all need to ask the Lord as they come forth. We are all seeing through a glass darkly...TIME WILL TELL...

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

my spirit confirming even now . Thank you Star and Charity ! Always Right On !
REJOICE !
REJOICE !
THE SON IS COMING !

Virginia Arnke ,

We are all looking through a glass darkly,
And I am not sure IF I EVER READ THUS SAITH
THE LORD ON THIS BOARD.

We take scriptures and figure a time line with
it.

We talk about dreams we have, and even ask for
help to interpret them sometimes.

So please don't stop posting anything the Lord
is showing you or Star.

Thanks
BTT

What a wonderful announcement !

The King is Coming !

Thank you Heavenly Father !

Virginia, what is the reason you post for Star?

Because I thought I saw her posting for herself recently.

I must have missed something?

Anyway, the prophetic words the Lord is giving Star are awesome! Heavenly! Amazing! Encouraging! Exciting, and are keeping us in full anticipation as we watch!!!

Virginia is posting for Star because Star's computer is not working.

Such a refreshing sign in the heavens these angels are!

Now we should add Virginia's posts [for STAR] to the listing...

JESUS Messages To Star compiled for easy reference

these threads need to be tied together!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

HI!

I just talked to Star and she thanks you for all your prayers and replies...read her latest message of Triumphant angels.....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

GOD BLESS....Virginia

Thanks Kolleen for asking my question to Virginia!!!

I to was wondering why Star was not posting here special messages herself!!!

Now it all makes sense!!! Her computer is down and Virginia is helping her out!!!

You are so kind to do that Virginia!!! Thanks for being there for Star!!!

Your welcome Scott....I have known Star for several years and we do live near each other and so we can correspond several times durig the day if necessary.

She recently lost her husband and she felt it was better to drop the internet for financial reasons and her computor went out. My husband offered to help her out but she felt it was not necessary as I have posted for her and am willing to as we are working together for the Lord ....I constantly let her know what is happening.

GOD BLESS....Virginia

Hey Scott!! Well, it's always nice to know you're not "the only one wondering...!" (my son's name is Scott!)

And I agree, much appreciation to Virginia for the link she is providing. I'm certain these are words the enemy doesn't want us to hear, not to mention he doesn't want to hear them himself!!!

Texas Sue, thank you for clarifying...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com