<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
30 Burn Patches On The Shroud Of Turin!!! Made By Melted "SILVER"! Got Judas?

Yes everybody! This is a discovery the Lord gave me about the shroud of turin that almost takes every aspect of the gospel account to task!!!!!

One day I asked the Lord to help me discover something about the shroud that has not been found out yet!!!

Well, it didn't happen at that time but on the course of my studies on this cloth I noticed that there had been a fire in the middle ages that damaged this burial cloth of our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

It took 30 pieces of cloth to mend the damage done to it in the fire from melted silver from the box that contained the burial cloth!!

The image was not effected at all because of the way it was folded! But the silver liquid dripped down into the casket(notice it was in a burial casket); and landed on the cloth and burned holes into the burial cloth!

The women who repaired the shroud used 30 pieces of cloth to the damage done by the melted silver!!!

This is the crowning jewel of testimony to the validity of this shroud cloth!!!

This is the story of the thirty pieces of silver that the trader Judas made for his betrayal of the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Believe it or not! There have been so many tests done on this shroud that completely prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that it was made at the moment of the Lord's ressurrection when a flash of glory came into Him by the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit; and it just scorched an indelable fleshly bodily image on this burial shroud that turned it into a negative picture that has the photograph of our savior on it preserved over these 2,000 years!!!

It is an image made without human hands and not created by the artistry of man!!!! It is the image of the risen Christ!!!

Not man made but God created!!!!

Re: 30 Burn Patches On The Shroud Of Turin!!! Made By Melted "SILVER"! Got Judas?

Very interesting find, Scott. Here is the scripture to back it up, Old and New Testament:

Zechariah 11:12-13 (New King James Version)

12 Then I said to them, “If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain.” So they weighed out for my wages thirty pieces of silver.
13 And the LORD said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—that princely price they set on me. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the LORD for the potter.

Matthew 27:3-8 (New King James Version)

Judas Hangs Himself

3 Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, 4 saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.”
And they said, “What is that to us? You see to it!”
5 Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself.
6 But the chief priests took the silver pieces and said, “It is not lawful to put them into the treasury, because they are the price of blood.” 7 And they consulted together and bought with them the potter’s field, to bury strangers in. 8 Therefore that field has been called the Field of Blood to this day.

Re: 30 Burn Patches On The Shroud Of Turin!!! Made By Melted "SILVER"! Got Judas?

This is AMAZING & AWESOME

I be posting this on some other forums.

WHAT A CONFIRMATION

Check this out

http://www.einterface.net/gamini/shroud.html

Thank You Scott

THANK YOU LORD

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Earthangel said, "Very interesting find, Scott."

Johnmac said, "This is AMAZING & AWESOME"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scott, I agree with them whole heartily...Yes Sir!!!

The Good Lord had this information on the 30 pieces of cloth just FOR YOU Dear Brother.

This is Great and we rejoice with you for taking your Precious Scriptural Truth Metal Detector powered by the Holy Spirit in your for another Great Find to the Glory of God.

Thank you Lord Jesus for Blessing our Dear Brother Scott with this INSIGHT from YOU and thank you Scott for sharing this Big Find...Yes!!! Right On Brother!!!

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joe I can't thank you enough for the nice quilt blankets you bring to me down here at the old folks retirement center!!!

I can't for the life of me figure out what become of my good friend Lisa Lee and her Persnickity Smarty Pants!!!

She has covered herself in her own Shroud of Secrecy!!

I may have to send her a get well card or send her some box of chocolates to perk her up!!!!

I hope she did not take me to seriously when I told her that we were going to have to put on our serious masks the next time we log on!!!!

We can be serious anytime we need to be!!!

There is enough time during the day to have fun and to be serious minded off and on!!!!

I can turn dead serious and shed tears in a matter of seconds!!! I can become a human sprinkler or I can become a water baloon on the flip of a coin!!!!

I just meant that we need to start putting our toys away for that other day!!!! But it is a new day now!!

Nursery school is now in session!!! Recess time is now in progress!!!

Children of God need recess plaY TIME, now and then, to burn off energy and frustration!!!!

So Lisa Lee where could you be?!!!!

Thanks John Mac for the kind words and the website!

I will be checking this out when I have a free hand!!!

I hope she did not take me to seriously when I told her that we were going to have to put on our serious masks the next time we log on!!!!

We can be serious anytime we need to be!!!

There is enough time during the day to have fun and to be serious minded off and on!!!!

I can turn dead serious and shed tears in a matter of seconds!!! I can become a human sprinkler or I can become a water baloon on the flip of a coin!!!!

I just meant that we need to start putting our toys away for that other day!!!! But it is a new day now!!

Nursery school is now in session!!! Recess time is now in progress!!!

Children of God need recess plaY TIME, now and then, to burn off energy and frustration!!!!

So Lisa Lee where could you be?!!!!

I'm here, buddy! Thanks for looking out for me!!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. As I wrote on your other thread earlier, I'm been soooo worn out at work, (I had weeks of work piled on my desk when I came back), and my back hurts so much I could hardly walk! I just haven't felt up to posting...just had enough energy to come home, shower, have dinner, and hit the sack!!! (I rested since I last wrote you earlier this evening, and I feel better now!)

I think I haven't got my strength back from my surgery yet.

But anyway...I understood what you meant about getting serious, and you were right. The health care bill was being voted on, and you wanted to rush home to see the results, I understand. It's just that I was feeling kind of blue that day, (still feeling worn out and didn't go to church), so to cheer myself up, I just wanted to be silly, that's all.

Anyway, send up another funny post from Scarby, and I'll be happy to give him some zingers and one-liners! That's fun!! I like to play!!!

I'm bumping this up so it doesn't fall by the wayside!

Anyway, I'll have to make this quick....I sneaked a quick look at the posts while I'm on my break.

I read in another post where the buyer was interested in your house! Whoo Hoo! That's exciting!! Keep us posted.

Of course, if my interpretation of your vision was right, we'll be outta here before you sell your boarded up home!!

Passover is just around the corner. Yeah!!!

I hope you get your energy level back, my friend. I'm going to pray for that. I feel better now...not so tired. Thank you for your good thoughts for me, buddy!

Haven't heard from that scamp Scarby today. What's happening with him?

Gotta go! Talk to ya later!

Lisa I just posted some new adventure about Scarby with the door to door Watchtower Witnesses and for some reason when I pushed the post button it went to the log on place for the password!!!!

I already had loged in eariler!!! I know the message should have been posted!!!!

I might have to wait until later to think up another story!!!!

I normally can't repeat the same story!!! They all just come off the top of my head!! I can't remember what I printed so I can't go from memory and try to redue it over again!!!!

Oh Well!!! I will just have to think up another story!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com