<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Have You Ever Had This Thought Before You Get To Heaven?

Maybe some of you have thought about what I'm going to say below before...

The other night when I was praying and I was thinking in my "seeing through the glass darkly" way.

After the Good Lord takes us HOME, and after Judgment Seat of Christ for each one us, as He reviews our works for Him while we were here, and, when we're all "settled in" so to speak...sometime afterward there will be those times that we would like to spend more time with Him for fellowship, to talk with Him, give Him those HUGS and to Kiss His Cheek right under those Loving Eyes of His...those kind of SPECIAL TIMES.

Man, this might be hard to do...to say He's popular in our eyes is an understatement.

Everybody, all our sisters and brothers will have this on their minds

Then, the answer to my Heart from Him, not in an audible voice...just this thought..."I'm God and I be there FOR YOU ANYTIME." Yes, He can. Jesus manifesting Himself to every child of His at anytime through ALL ETERNITY...I need one of Scott's descriptive WOW''' moment phrases

Dear Lord Jesus WE LOVE AND ADORE YOU FOR YOU ARE AND FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US...GOD BLESS YOUR LOVING and Praise Your Wonderful Name.

Dear Lord Jesus, here is a Big Group Hug from your children here to You .

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Re: Have You Ever Had This Thought Before You Get To Heaven?

Amen Joseph, that is so true. I wish I could do math problems with you but, that could be a big problem!!! Ha Ha.

Here is something I read today about the number one....

Completion.......Sh'ma Israel Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Echad....(Det 6:4).

God bless you.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Joseph, that is a thought that I have had before, too! I am jealous of Jesus' time in Heaven I want to make sure I get to be with Him, like all the time! I'm so glad he'll be able to be there for each one his children. I guess there's plenty of Him to go round!

INSIDE THE GATES OF HEAVEN
CHAPTER 12
THE COUNTRY MANSION

This mansion is surrounded by about ten acres of land and about an acre of flower gardens. The front yard is surrounded by seven-foot-high arbors of constantly blooming flowers, and the gate is an open heart-shaped arbor, covered with large red fragrant thorn-less roses. This arbor has seats inside on the left and on the right. I have many happy memories of my visits to this place.

This mansion has three stories with a five-story tower on the front right corner. A large double door in this tower takes us into a large circular vestibule about twenty feet in diameter. To the right, a door leads to a large banquet room. To the left a door leads to the large living room or social hall. In the center is a stairway to the upper floors and a door to the kitchen and the back of the house. The backyard is a garden of spices, flowers, fruits and nuts with rose-arbor hiding places where companions fellowship together and with Jesus. On earth Jesus appeared only one place at a time. Here, Jesus appears many places at the same time.

"O Thou who dwellest in the gardens,
the companions listen to Thy voice,
cause me to hear it."
Song Of Solomon 8:13

On the second floor there is a study library, a music room containing a large piano-like instrument with three keyboards, and a large open balcony facing the garden of spices. On the third floor there are rooms for study, meditation and servants. There are saints who desire only a small place in Heaven and they are servants here and doorkeepers and caretakers. They enjoy seeing to it that fruit from the garden is picked, dried and stored with nuts and spices in preparation for a banquet.

At banquet time, the companions who own the mansion invite their guests who come as companions. Jesus sits at the head of the table while the owners of the mansion sit at the servant end of the table. We sit in seats for two people and dine and listen to Jesus tell of wonderful things we will learn and see and do in Heaven. There is a very delightful Spirit of love and communion. Platters are passed from left to right containing small delicacies like nut butter cups and dried spiced fruit. There is soft melodious music by angelic choirs while bouquets of colorful flowers fill the air with sweet fragrance.

On the lower lever of this mansion is a treasury. It contains rows of bins made of clear glass dividers. These bins are about 2 feet wide, 4 feet long and 2 feet deep, each filled with gems of a different color. When I first saw these treasures, I exclaimed to the angel who was my guide, "Are these all mine and how did I earn all this?" I was told that God generously rewards His saints for even the smallest acts of kindness.

Praise God,
the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
for His great mercy
for by raising Jesus Christ from the dead,
He has given us a new birth,
and a living hope for an eternal inheritance
that is incorruptible and undefiled
and reserved for us in Heaven."
1 Peter 1:3-4 (Matthew 10:42)

This Holy Place of Heaven is a delightful place to be, but there are far greater glories to be enjoyed by saints who seek the face of God Most High. Blessed be His Name forever!

Email: michaelneal35@msn.com

Maria you said, "Completion.......Sh'ma Israel Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Echad....(Det 6:4)"

Maria, my Dear Sister, Thank you for your words and you're more than welcome to help me in the math when ever you want.

Your reference to the # 1 above...Det. 6:4 there is a one in the numbers...

I'm sure you saw the one...6 + 4 = 10 and remove the zero = 1.

God Bless Your Heart Maria and I enjoy reading your very encouraging words in your posts to uplift and cheer on your sisters and brothers in their hour of need.

Melanie, my Dear Sister, Thank you for your reply and Yes, this is a very comforting thought that our Lord will be Right There for us ANYTIME.

Also, I want to thank you for being "right there" which is right here at RITA for your family in Christ Jesus, who at times needs a hand to hold on to when tossed about by "things" strewn along their way.

Christ's compassion is demonstrated by you Melanie, Maria and many other Saints here at RITA for the Good of the Cause in Christ. God Bless Your Faithful Heart Melanie.

My Dear Brother Neal...WOW!!! and I thank you for this Wonderful Post...right down our ally Bro.

"On earth Jesus appeared only one place at a time. Here, Jesus appears many places at the same time."

This eight paragraph Blessing Melts my heart...and God Bless Yours Neal.

Thank you too Neal, for your faithfulness to your sisters and brothers here at RITA for the Good of All, to the Glory of God. This sure means a lot to me my Dear Brother.

I Love You All...ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

I have wondered about this too and I told Him.. " I will miss You so much if I can't be with You all the time , it doesn't matter how glorious heaven is , I must be with You ". Then He told me , He would miss me too ( how sweet!) if things were to change in Heaven hypothetically, how we spend time with Him. but, to NOT worry about this and remember He is with me all the time here in this fallen world and it will be the same in Glory even more so because I can touch Him.

Oh Yes Joe - I sure have thought about this before. With all the millions of saints (maybe billions) wanting to spend time with Jesus, how will I ever get to spend quality and meaningful time with HIm?

I'll bet we've all had this thought before... but I'm not gonna worry because there will be no disappointments there and God will make it possible because nothing is impossible with Him! That's all there is to it!

Yippers, I sure have. Dontcha all wonder if we're gonna be followin' Him around like His earthly followers did when He was here on earth over 2000+ yrs. ago?

Such as, remember the Sermon on the Mount scenario...and the two fish 'n five loaves/or was it two loaves 'n' five fishes scenario?

Anyhoo, in a dream I had, I saw Jesus standing near a waterfall, as we followers stood about Him in heaven. Wonder if it'll be just like that? Also, He'll delight in us, His children, when we're all together.

SisterNChrist
Yippers, I sure have. Dontcha all wonder if we're gonna be followin' Him around like His earthly followers did when He was here on earth over 2000+ yrs. ago?

Such as, remember the Sermon on the Mount scenario...and the two fish 'n five loaves/or was it two loaves 'n' five fishes scenario?

Anyhoo, in a dream I had, I saw Jesus standing near a waterfall, as we followers stood about Him in heaven. Wonder if it'll be just like that? Also, He'll delight in us, His children, when we're all together.

Mary Ann
I have wondered about this too and I told Him.. " I will miss You so much if I can't be with You all the time , it doesn't matter how glorious heaven is , I must be with You ". Then He told me , He would miss me too ( how sweet!) if things were to change in Heaven hypothetically, how we spend time with Him. but, to NOT worry about this and remember He is with me all the time here in this fallen world and it will be the same in Glory even more so because I can touch Him.

Shirley
I'll bet we've all had this thought before... but I'm not gonna worry because there will be no disappointments there and God will make it possible because nothing is impossible with Him! That's all there is to it!

Mary Ann, Shirley, and SisterNChrist, All this Sounds Real Good to me my Dear Sisters and thank you ladies for your replies.

Also, I wanted to let you that Lord willing, my daughter, two grand daughters and I are going to West Virginia and visit with my Little Sister for a few days.

If the Good Lord tarries, we plan on leaving early Sunday afternoon and, we'll be back to Ohio sometime Wednesday.

I would covet your prayers for traveling mercies to and from....Thank you in advance and I'll be remembering all of our RITA family in prayer.. I love you my Sisters in Jesus.

Joe

I love U 2, Joe!!!

Hope ya' have a great time at your little sister's place too!!!

Joseph,

That sounds like a wonderful trip, and at such a perfect time of year.

I am thrilled to pray for God's traveling mercies to cover the entire trip. For God's protection to sheild every second because you dwell in the shadow of the Almighty, For You and your girls to have favor with every turn. For things to go smoothly there and at home while you are away. For you and your girls to bask in His glory and enjoy the awakening of spring, seeing delights of His creation every where. I also pray above all You will have opportunities hand picked and ordained by God to be a witness for Jesus Our Redeemer. In Jesus Name Amen.

Joseph we'll be missing you - hope you and your family have a great ole time! Hope the weather is perfect for you, there, back and in between!

That is a beautiful prayer from Mary Ann - agreeing in prayer with her request before the Lord for you and your family Joe. Stay safe and God Bless!

We love you brother Joe, YSIChrist - Shirley

Have a safe and blessed trip. (If we don't meet in heaven first. )

SisterNChrist
I love U 2, Joe!!!

Hope ya' have a great time at your little sister's place too!!!

SisterNChrist, my Little Sister can make some really goooooood home made Rolls. Maybe she'll fix us some.

SisterNChrist, Mary Ann, Shirley, and Cheryl Ann thank you sisters very much for your Blessed Words and I really appreciate the good send off .

Yes, Shirley you're right, "That is a beautiful prayer from Mary Ann.."

Thank you Mary Ann for your beautiful and reassuring prayer.

Cheryl Ann, you said, "Have a safe and blessed trip. (If we don't meet in heaven first. ) WE can Hope Sis

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Wow, Joseph, this is a really neat thread!! We're definitely on the same page...I've often thought about spending time with Jesus in heaven. I could just picture Him (literally!) "popping" into the beautiful mansion He has ready for me, and I can imagine myself just throwing my arms around His neck and inviting Him to sit next to me. I can also picture myself, as He is getting ready to leave, begging Him not to go because I would want to spend every moment I could with Him.

Wasn't it Melanie who said that she would be jealous of His time in heaven? Oh, yeah, I can relate to that one, too!!!

P.S. On a totally unrelated subject, is that YOUR DOG in your avatar? He's a cutie! (I'm a real softie when it comes to animals!)

Love from your sis,

Leenie

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com