Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DON'T ALLOW FEAR TO STEAL YOUR FRUIT FROM YOU

I, being in the way, the LORD led me. Genesis 24:27

Don't allow fear to steal your fruit from you:

The Lord, said his children are having so much fear in their hearts, because the world has tried to make you, my children, apart of it. the lord, showed me how we have allow the enemy to come into our homes, and lives, through the lies, that satan has tried to bring about with fear. The enemy has tried to put doubt in the hearts of my children. You must get back to trusting, watching, with anticipation for my return.

Let this world be as it is, and put all of your focus on me, I am coming for my bride, I love you deeply and I have miss you painfully, I knew you before you were in this world, and I have held you in my arms, I know you well, and you are mine, I will come for you; heaven is ready for you.

This world thinks they have the solution, but with out me, their is no solution
only lies, do not believe their solution because it will only put fear in you hearts and steal your fruit, and you must separate yourself from this world, because you are not of this world. You must realize these things that's happening in this world, they must take place.

You will see some of these things happening, but I will protect you, and bring you through them. This world does not fear me, and have not turn from their sinful ways, they have denied the truth, and believe the enemy's lies, I have told you the things that will come upon this world through my word so this can't be a mystery to you because you already know what will take place, very soon.

I have told you that you would not go through, the tribulation, which is already set in motion for this world, yet you have allow the enemy to bring fear from all kinds of sources. What you're seeing in this world is not your destiny, but my judgment will come upon this world, very soon. Come out from among them, and every thing that will try and steal your fruit and leave you in distress. I want to find you watching, rejoicing, and ready for my return, stay in prayer, for all my children and especially, your brothers and sister in christ, build up yourself in me, love as I have loved you.

Keep your heart set upon me and guard it, from this world, and hold fast to my word, you must understand I have told you all that my Father has told me, you are my friend and you are mine. I haven't held anything back from you, but I have held many things back from this world, because they have denied me as their Lord, and savior.

Be at peace, my little children, and stand boldly, on my word. Call all evil, by it name and rebuke it, in my name JESUS, Look for me, I am coming back for you soon, you can see me working, your eyes are open but, the world's eyes are closed, because they have denied me, as their Lord, and savior, their sins has blinded them.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith. Meekness, temperance: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:22,23,25

God, Bless You!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Re: DON'T ALLOW FEAR TO STEAL YOUR FRUIT FROM YOU

Cathy my dear beautiful Sister and wayne my precious brother,

Thank you for this word.

This world is closing fast, our blessed hope is coming. I want him and him alone, I despise my sin that struggles within. I look to the finish line which gives me hope, for he has promised and he will not fail.

Keep us strong dear Lord and keep my brother and sisters, my family safe from the evil one. Hold us, make us and break us so we may be ready for you and you alone. We long to be in your presence forever.

Love ybiC / Paul

What a wonderful, true word from our Lord. Thank you!

I love this word, thank you for posting! God bless you too!

Thanks for sharing this! Amen !!!

W.C. thanks for this encouragement calming our yearning souls for our King and His Reign. .

Father we rejoice! We are Your royal family
Yes, citizens in Heaven near Your Throne already!
oh, Jesus, thank You for being our shield and Canopy!
Picturing right now, David dancing near Your Glory
We can't wait to dance, Lord God, so near Your Majesty!!

Father we're blessed KNOWING You are with us
We sense Your sweet Spirit here Lord Jesus!

That is exactly what the Lord told me last night when I was praying! Thanks for the confirmation!

Amen,

Wayne and Cathy, thank you so much for this beautiful and uplifting, edifiying word.

Praying in agreement with the prayers of all here in this thread and on Rita. Praying for all of us to keep our eyes upon Him. In Jesus name, Amen!

AbideInHim
Amen,

Wayne and Cathy, thank you so much for this beautiful and uplifting, edifiying word.

Praying in agreement with the prayers of all here in this thread and on Rita. Praying for all of us to keep our eyes upon Him. In Jesus name, Amen!

DITTO from me too!!!

Thank you everyone for your respond!

Paul, you always have such kind things to say us you're a blessing to RITA! Charity, Bless you little Sis. Sabrina, Melissa, Donna, beautiful picture!
Darlene, Praise the Lord, for your confirmation.
Abide In Him and Shirley,

God, bless our RITA family!!
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com